RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

blemish10

Jun 29, 2017
The Google drive link in the OP is restricted; it claims that I would need to be granted access to download the file.

altrasx

Jun 17, 2020
hey just to let everyone know if you want to use your save file from previous version the placement has been back to Disk C again

Reactions: kampol

wimoggat

Sep 16, 2019
open the project in rpgmaker, press F11 delete 11th to last script.
then you make your save file path in the original way like other rpgm game instead of make your save file in Disk C.

Reactions: GreyQin and beedz78

altrasx

Jun 17, 2020
1630390014877.png
for anyone who cannot save there is a fix for that from previous comment but to not waste your time
you can only save (for now) by playing the app using administrator

sakuya47

Jan 16, 2021
Why the sound of the water was ceaseless?I can't stand the noise. Who has the same problem? How to solve?

altrasx

Jun 17, 2020
Why the sound of the water was ceaseless?I can't stand the noise. Who has the same problem? How to solve?
are you early in the game? if so i forgot how to 'band aid' at early game. my suggestion just go to cave that give less annoying sound by like just the sound of a drop of water or just play the game more and it will fix itself by cutscene

Reactions: beartato3

sakuya47

Jan 16, 2021
are you early in the game? if so i forgot how to 'band aid' at early game. my suggestion just go to cave that give less annoying sound by like just the sound of a drop of water or just play the game more and it will fix itself by cutscene
thank u very much,I'll try