RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

J94Damned

Sep 13, 2017
For some reason I can't find it. I've looked all over my saves but I just don't remember at what point we have to lose to see this scene.

Anyway, it's this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably the last scene in the game to involve some more "extreme" fetishes (like amputation). Sadly, the creator now avoids using those extreme fetishes and is in fact REMOVING some extreme scenes from newer updates...

Version 1.092 already has at least one scene removed that I've noticed...
Oh wow, this doesnt even look that '"extreme"...
My guess is since it's after that heroine scene(left), it must be among the following quests...
There was no mention in the guide provided that this scene would occur if u did 'Y 'during quest ' X'

Anyway, thx so much for the trouble searching, my dude!!

Last edited:

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
where are the saves keept cause i cant see them in the original place withs tends to be in the game folder nevermind i found it

Last edited:

Shizumi Schwarz

Dec 29, 2020
question, anyone else know what's new in the 1.092 update? because the guide just reached 1.09 and i cant see the update on patreon because i'm not subscribed

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
question, anyone else know what's new in the 1.092 update? because the guide just reached 1.09 and i cant see the update on patreon because i'm not subscribed
Apparently there are some new scenes added and maybe some new areas. I didn't get far enough to know, sadly.

But 1.092 also censored/removed at least one early game scene and that annoyed me too much, so I just went back to 1.091. :/

J94Damned

Sep 13, 2017
Has anyone gotten pass Zone11-Heaven Come challenge(Victoria's crystal at the base)?
Feels impossible. Here are the challenges dealing with them.

1. 4 or 3 among those bosses can insta kill your party members(even Illia)
2. After reducing health to a certain threshold, the spear lady will trigger her scripted ability that is FORCED GROUP BIND.
3. The twin(i think) guards and High Priestess being the main culprits of the whole match (heals a lot BEFORE & AFTER rounds and doing their annoying combo at the start of the next round)

IMO, the NO.1 challenge is RNG but will occur and will really disrupt the whole thing(stuns,healer down,tank down, etc)
And trying to recover from that will just give the the same bosses enough CD time to use insta kill again.

Last edited:

beartato3

Oct 23, 2020
Has anyone gotten pass Zone11-Heaven Come challenge(Victoria's crystal at the base)?
Feels impossible. Here are the challenges dealing with them.

1. 4 or 3 among those bosses can insta kill your party members(even Illia)
2. After reducing health to a certain threshold, the spear lady will trigger her scripted ability that is FORCED GROUP BIND.
3. The twin(i think) guards and High Priestess being the main culprits of the whole match (heals a lot BEFORE & AFTER rounds and doing their annoying combo at the start of the next round)

IMO, the NO.1 challenge is RNG but will occur and will really disrupt the whole thing(stuns,healer down,tank down, etc)
And trying to recover from that will just give the the same bosses enough CD time to use insta kill again.
use victoria new form

gamenew

Aug 16, 2021
oh well ya see...i went into that challenge AFTER Victoria is taken away in the new update.
Even with her new form, I dont think she could tank those dmg.
yeah, use ninja older sister spam wind (buffs dodge ability) and dark ( buffs dame to person you want target) skill.

Shizumi Schwarz

Dec 29, 2020
Apparently there are some new scenes added and maybe some new areas. I didn't get far enough to know, sadly.

But 1.092 also censored/removed at least one early game scene and that annoyed me too much, so I just went back to 1.091. :/
Ahh I see, well, I guess I just have to look around then, thanks for the info

VCVS

Jun 2, 2019
How do you proceed in 1.092? I talk to LDA then she disappears, I go into the room above her with all the NPCs looking at the pictures, and when I try to go through the door at the very top of the room it's locked and then nothing happens? Am I supposed to go somewhere else?