RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

altrasx

Jun 17, 2020
why i have not the stone tower
1631161392689.png
oh when i said set sail i mean from grand line port sorry not being detail
just go below this stone looking tower and the first island you see on the left is the crystal town

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
:oops:if I delete saving plugin in F11,the game's screen size becomes very terrible.
the game uses a customized rgss300.dll file.
you need to edit game.ini, changing "Library=System\RGSS300.dll" to "Library=RGSS300.dll" each time you saved the project in rpgmaker vx. (or copy rgss300.dll in game root path to "system\" subfolder to replace)

J94Damned

Sep 13, 2017
Orlo everyone, I've completed the latest version but I'm clueless on how to get this missing cutscene.
May have done a mistake and missed it somewhere?
1631563022440.png

ryuukook

Jun 16, 2021
Which plugin? Can you show the example plz?
open Game.rvproj2, then click F11 to open plugins window, the target plugin is 11th from the bottom whichs first word is "SAVE_DIR=",delete that and save.;)dont forget edit Game.ini after that.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Orlo everyone, I've completed the latest version but I'm clueless on how to get this missing cutscene.
May have done a mistake and missed it somewhere?
View attachment 1403475
This is a game over scene, but I'm having a hard time remembering when should you lose to see it.

It's scene that involves
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea.

I'll take a look on my old saves to see if I can remember.

woqu2333

Jul 21, 2021
open Game.rvproj2, then click F11 to open plugins window, the target plugin is 11th from the bottom whichs first word is "SAVE_DIR=",delete that and save.;)dont forget edit Game.ini after that.
你可以直接发这两个修改过的文件包吗?

Reactions: Iluha

J94Damned

Sep 13, 2017
This is a game over scene, but I'm having a hard time remembering when should you lose to see it.

It's scene that involves
I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea.

I'll take a look on my old saves to see if I can remember.
Thx for helping to check it out my dude. I have a guess is it where Litis purposely gets handed over to slavers in an armbinder?

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Thx for helping to check it out my dude. I have a guess is it where Litis purposely gets handed over to slavers in an armbinder?
For some reason I can't find it. I've looked all over my saves but I just don't remember at what point we have to lose to see this scene.

Anyway, it's this scene:

Probably the last scene in the game to involve some more "extreme" fetishes (like amputation). Sadly, the creator now avoids using those extreme fetishes and is in fact REMOVING some extreme scenes from newer updates...

Version 1.092 already has at least one scene removed that I've noticed...

Last edited: