RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

beartato3

Oct 23, 2020
How do you proceed in 1.092? I talk to LDA then she disappears, I go into the room above her with all the NPCs looking at the pictures, and when I try to go through the door at the very top of the room it's locked and then nothing happens? Am I supposed to go somewhere else?
talk to a girl at bottom right, she is the navy officer, then you can proceed with the fight . After the fight you will go to a maze. after collecting all orbs in maze, you will go to top middle room and fight LDA

blitzr6

Feb 5, 2021
Need some help here, will appreciate if someone can help. I tried to edit this game with rpg maker vx ace, however, when I finish editing, save the project and then restart the game, the pictures cannot show properly. The pictures become wider and the game window cannot fit. Any idea to fix it? Thx!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beartato3

blitzr6

Feb 5, 2021
Need some help here, will appreciate if someone can help. I tried to edit this game with rpg maker vx ace, however, when I finish editing, save the project and then restart the game, the pictures cannot show properly. The pictures become wider and the game window cannot fit. Any idea to fix it? Thx!
NVM, I just figured it out and I will post my solution here just in case anyone has the same issue.
When you finished edition and save the project, the game.ini file(in game root) will be updated. So all you need to do is to edit the Game.ini after you changed and saved the project.
just substitute the 3rd line of Game.ini with the following text:
Library=RGSS300.dll
Then everything will be ok.

hostman_

Oct 15, 2021
I meet a problem:
After I beat Katrina for the first time, then I get her information from the man in oasis hotel. So I go to Hot Sand Port and enter the righttop house. But the door in the left cant be opened.And there are not Edwina in front of that door?
What should I do??
1.png

J94Damned

Sep 13, 2017
I meet a problem:
After I beat Katrina for the first time, then I get her information from the man in oasis hotel. So I go to Hot Sand Port and enter the righttop house. But the door in the left cant be opened.And there are not Edwina in front of that door?
What should I do??
View attachment 1453566
Ahhh...Ive faced this issue following the guide exactly Hostman.
I believe there's another encounter of her somewhere in another Inn (forgot where exactly).
After that, try returning here again.
Sorry to say this info might be inaccurate or vague because I've been AFK sometime after finishing the latest build.
Anyone else who remembered do kindly assist him.

hostman_

Oct 15, 2021
Ahhh...Ive faced this issue following the guide exactly Hostman.
I believe there's another encounter of her somewhere in another Inn (forgot where exactly).
After that, try returning here again.
Sorry to say this info might be inaccurate or vague because I've been AFK sometime after finishing the latest build.
Anyone else who remembered do kindly assist him.
Thank you! I finally found her in the hotel of port.
The walkthrough reallty doesn't mention it.
(I've been stuck here for half a year)

hostman_

Oct 15, 2021
I am invited to the chief consultant's house, but I dont find her but I can only find the woman king?
what is that?
the consultant's name is Li loshari

Accelolicon

Jan 14, 2021
There seems to be a bug with the sprites, especially ilia? Some sprites don't seem to be working, is there a fix?

Eden hax

Dec 19, 2017
Need help with Luz Fina's rescue mission, the one that only Luz Fina and Kalena. I made till the end, unable to win the last battle. I assume this battle should be lost, but the game over scene came out then. Any ideas on why this happen? please? BTW, I'm playing the 1.091 version. Not the newest one

altrasx

Jun 17, 2020
So uh are they any new updates or is the game dead?
i'm not a dev nor i can give certainty about the game being dead or alive
but the dev given with his update activity the fastest one is 5 months and thats probably special occasion
for now ( from his update activity) new update probably come around february-march
this is just guessing so take it with salt