Mod QSP EVIL -Mod Reworked `english' [v190903]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
so how do you trigger the china events on the park ?
Sorry, but for the moment there are no event in the china park and cinema. The china materials was given to me by someone with some idea but without detailed story. Then I made the restaurant event and give a example of detailed story I want to implement new event (for the moment I have the guy's ideas but no detailed story).
Like I work on other aspect of the game, I don't have time for created this new detailed story, then it is in stand buy.
If you are interested to make this new detailed story, contact me, I'll send you the example.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Is there a git for this project at all? I have a buttload of translations but was using the original translated QSP. So I'd have to merge mine with whatever you're working on. I did notice that on your version it's harder to get different body types of the women, compared to the original QSP where it's pretty easy to see a lot of different types but both version kind of odd with how it generates the bodies. I just shut my eyes looked away while I went after translations. :p

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is there a git for this project at all? I have a buttload of translations but was using the original translated QSP. So I'd have to merge mine with whatever you're working on. I did notice that on your version it's harder to get different body types of the women, compared to the original QSP where it's pretty easy to see a lot of different types but both version kind of odd with how it generates the bodies. I just shut my eyes looked away while I went after translations. :p
I hope your translation project for this mod is successful! This game's English is horrible!

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I hope your translation project for this mod is successful! This game's English is horrible!
I haven't ported anything to this mod yet. Didn't want to take it over or anything, but it's kind of nice getting away from SOB every once in awhile.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Honestly that's where I'm headed pretty much. It is a very moddable game lol
I'm happy to collaborate with @Corseik and you (and others) on this project as long as the project is moving forward at a good pace. I modded the hell out of Family Life and had a fun time doing it.

I'm happy to join the current team if the mod is moving forward at a good pace. Let me know soon...

Reactions: Vilho16

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is the slavery part of this game not functional yet? If so, how do I go about finding and training slaves? I have a car, farm, shocker, etc.

Last edited:

Saulot

Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for your comments, I will respond but not immediately (yours suggestions are not few, and i need time for answer, especially if you take the fact that English is not my language).
Hello there, have you given any thoughts on my suggestions?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Damn the formating in the QSP is messed up. The variables are a nightmare. What is all this num=you and npc=num crap all over the place? No wonder why the game suddenly thinks you're fucking yourself sometimes.

Reactions: Yama666

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Damn the formating in the QSP is messed up. The variables are a nightmare. What is all this num=you and npc=num crap all over the place? No wonder why the game suddenly thinks you're fucking yourself sometimes.
It's kind of a nightmare but since you can be either male, female or shemale (counts as female) and you can fuck those 3 as either. It has a lot of double entries on variables. So that there's dialog for both, which I get it but for some of it he has vars for just changing a word which should be in most of it instead and there's also a lot of spots with code sections that only need to be in there once but aren't referenced to properly. I also hate some of the code spacing.
Overall though, I'm hoping the game doesn't turn into another girl life clone and with the last update that just might happen. So I'm kind of inspired to go more male protag heavy. I just been translating so much I haven't gone through the other horrors.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
It's kind of a nightmare but since you can be either male, female or shemale (counts as female) and you can fuck those 3 as either. It has a lot of double entries on variables. So that there's dialog for both, which I get it but for some of it he has vars for just changing a word which should be in most of it instead and there's also a lot of spots with code sections that only need to be in there once but aren't referenced to properly. I also hate some of the code spacing.
Overall though, I'm hoping the game doesn't turn into another girl life clone and with the last update that just might happen. So I'm kind of inspired to go more male protag heavy. I just been translating so much I haven't gone through the other horrors.
Yea, the spacing is horrible. I have a hard time following the code. In a few modules I had to spend the time to fix the spacing so I could debug it.

I don't see any easy way to merge the code from this mod to the new version. A lot of the module names don't even match up. I guess there could be differences in the way it gets translated. Having the right qproj file would help also.

I'm still playing with this QSP, I haven't done anything on the update. I'm wondering if Corseik abandoned this project, not a peep from him.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yea, the spacing is horrible. I have a hard time following the code. In a few modules I had to spend the time to fix the spacing so I could debug it.

I don't see any easy way to merge the code from this mod to the new version. A lot of the module names don't even match up. I guess there could be differences in the way it gets translated. Having the right qproj file would help also.

I'm still playing with this QSP, I haven't done anything on the update. I'm wondering if Corseik abandoned this project, not a peep from him.
Possibly, think Corseik added a bunch of locations to the game. Looking at the code from some of them they look different than what's in the vanilla game. I've only edited the vanilla game so far, I have a Gitlab for it guess I can post that here. Been playing around with video files and think I might switch the qspgui to Qqsp. Since it has video support built in and I don't have to run wine since I'm on Linux.

EDIT:

Last edited:

ahaha74

Jul 1, 2019
Hey there peeps,

I'm wondering if @Corseik abandoned this project, not a peep from him.
To my knowledge, the project is still ongoing and the next release will arrive some time this week or the next one.

Btw, i already sent him some translations , from start to bibltalk i think.

Possibly, think Corseik added a bunch of locations to the game. Looking at the code from some of them they look different than what's in the vanilla game. I've only edited the vanilla game so far, I have a Gitlab for it guess I can post that here. Been playing around with video files and think I might switch the qspgui to Qqsp. Since it has video support built in and I don't have to run wine since I'm on Linux.

EDIT:
Xorgroth, count me in for the gitlab

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote