W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
sooo... i found pretty much everything else, but how can you raise the cup size of your breasts?

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I've managed it. Can you tell me, how I can get a nurse into the brothel?
This is from memory, so it may not be 100% accurate. Having bought the brothel, assign at least one whore to it (from the list of whores). She'll disappear from your list of whores. Go to the red-light district and click on "Brothel" in the list of places. Your whore should appear in a list along with whoever else is assigned to the brothel. Click on the whore's name, and there should be an "assign as nurse" (or something similar). She can be removed the same way.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah that happens sometimes when you have the girl suck you while your dick is soft.

I have no idea why it happens or how to correct it. As I said, I only translated and changed some numbers around.
I've managed it. Can you tell me, how I can get a nurse into the brothel?
It's not a nurse, it's a Madame. You gotta upgrade one of your girls I believe. Can't be a slave either.

I think

darkviper

May 25, 2017
how do you make a profit off production stores is that hte over run production you have in your factories.

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
how do you make a profit off production stores is that hte over run production you have in your factories.
I would recommend that you give the workers higher pay through higher PHO... It takes a few clicks. Then you make a deal and see to get it over what it was before you raised the pay. Then when you have gotten the deal, then you lower the pay back down. This way you would get a pretty good daily payout.

darkviper

May 25, 2017
and what would i need to edit so i could cheat like that. also has some one figured out how to make family work for you would love to have dad as a car jacker.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
so its posible to enslave someone or is the farm just a flogging simulator ?
Yes, but some woman/man have a strong will, so she/he "clenching her teeth" before "crying and begging"
After that, if you’re not a strong dominant, you’re going to have to deal with it many times before you convince her to surrender
Besides, every time she refuses your request to surrender, she regains a little domination and you lose some
Morality: Too much is better than not enough!

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
If you are failing in giving his due cut, then you may already be fucked.
Don't get into prostitution without a strong gang.
If you wait for Mabutu to come see you, he’ll take 80%. If you go to see him first at the Strip Club, he’ll settle for 60%, and if you go back there you can ask his Nigerians to protect your employees. By the way, he’s watering down the cops, so you won’t have any more problems with it.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
There is no link between stores and factories.
For stores create a customer base with low prices, then quickly escalate prices but stay below 100%
For factories, see Cordux’s response.
But the legal is poorly thought out or not profitable. Forget it, sell it !