Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
How to become a taxi driver???
You must have a car and be a good driver, then "roll around the city" few times !
And …. if you are the owner of a old farm and you have a taser, you can practice two activity at the same time ….

kaiyan

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah..
After playing it for some hours..
I always ended on failure to molest my servant..
Except that servant is slutty or in normal way..

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
This game would actually be a really fun simulation if it was polished up. Most people will probably give up before they figure out how to play it is my guess.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
This game would actually be a really fun simulation if it was polished up. Most people will probably give up before they figure out how to play it is my guess.
This game is excellent, but there have been too many different developers.
There are different programming logic in the game.
There is also a lot of inactivated code and redundant code.
Concepts started but never finished.
Anyway, it’s a rough draft, but it’s extremely rich.
I’m going to release a reworked version for this weekend, if it gets out of hand let me know.
I’m only working on the MC by male dominant, so if you like, I could see the rest.
Finally, translation is not my first priority or my expertise, since I am not an anglophone.

darkviper

May 25, 2017
cant wait to see what you do. few items i would like to see if possable female teacher high soicity maybe. some how i can never talk with teacher he just has the leave to him when i interact with him. then the family would like to be able to inter act with them also.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
The only actual emergency out of things I've found so far are some NPC's while getting a blowjob if you're limp it gives a line code error. It only happens on those characters but is repeatable. The other was some bathroom sex thing if you take a date to the club.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
My reworked version. There’s still a lot to review, but he’s already got a little work done. I hope you try it, I can’t certify that the Saves won’t have a bug, so I recommend starting a game again.
My files contains all except the old pic. For installation, dezip the file and copy in the pic directory all the old pic directory.
You can play in full screen, they are now load/save in the object windows.

Breaking News : In the Evil's world, there is a new currency, no more loans, no more Kredit. Thanks to Nukacola for their sponsoring ! :)

darkviper

May 25, 2017
ok love the update but how do you sell all the over production in your factories mine are all at 5000 and i cant figure out how to sell over run

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
ok love the update but how do you sell all the over production in your factories mine are all at 5000 and i cant figure out how to sell over run
Production must be sold through a contract
The contract stipulates that you provide per day for X days Y pieces paid Z
Production varies according to the number of workers.
The number of workers varies according to salary
If you do not comply with the contract, it is broken and you owe penalties
The purpose of the warehouse is to allow contracts close to production by avoiding the breach of contract

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
Love the update but could anyone tell me what is the purpose of upgrade the equipment in the plant? Thanks
Perhaps to improve the production's capacity of workers.
And before you ask, the contract's price is no more depending of the salary, it's depend now of the plant's product technology

darkviper

May 25, 2017
is ther e some way to get you wife to the gym or use the inancement drugs tony has i know you can give them to whores. wish i could give them to lovers and wife.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
is ther e some way to get you wife to the gym or use the inancement drugs tony has i know you can give them to whores. wish i could give them to lovers and wife.
It's very dangerous to have sex with you ! No you can't control the life of your lovers. For your wife, it's depend of your relation with her, if she can whore for you then you can otherwise she has an independent mind.

Note: There's a bug, if your wife was married before you, you can't convince her to camwhore or whore.

kaiyan

Jul 26, 2017
I think I'm missing something..
Where's the person that organize drug den???
Because I don't see Drug Addicts anymore just Addicts..

Edit : Just found it in the slums.. :LOL:

Last edited: