Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
Nothing to do for the moment ! This club is the BDSM club, but the code was neutralized by the russian. It's one of my goal to make functional the BDSM side, but not for the next version. You can just enter in and see the owner for the moment who said 'Inactive, but the futur is in preparation :)'

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
i really hope mabuta gets an overhaul. it would be nice if you could have toni or the other gangs intervene if he shows up maybe even at the expense of a daily risk that your whores are abducted or killed by mabuta if you dont play along with him but at the moment the forced pay system even if hundreds of machine guns would point at him when he shows up is ridiculous. edit: yes i know when you startout as a gang leader you can see mabuta has round 500 men but also you see those other gangs and some arent so much weaker so in this given reality money would solve the problem of total submission. paying the other gangs for raids or driveby maybe to put some pressure on him or if you are a well known drug buyer of toni have an option to pay him for help. just saying. i know codewise this is nothing you will bring soon because of bugfixing and finishing current stuff first but hope dies last :) edit2: for social circle sometimes women are generated e.g.44years old,11y.o. daughter,had 14 partners for sex BUT i "deflower" them ;-)

Last edited:

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
The nigerians and the camorra are the same size (Mabuta a little bigger than Tony), the bikers are little and the others are ridiculous (like yours). Then it's logic to use a killer for Mabuta, and for this Killer you must pay a sniper rifle. Like I said before I must add the value of Soldier in the Killer description for you know who is the good killer to kill mabuta (because for every miss, Mabuta is harder to kill). For social circle, are you sure that your NPC is the Mother of the children ? :devilish:

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
She told me about her sex life, listed every of the 14 men she had sex with, even about one that only wanted to have missionary with her..so still the deflower thing isn´t correct ;-) About the daughter..well..i let you know in some years when i had "contact" with her :p ..yes the value for soldier would be awesome, at the moment i have no idea who is suited. thanks again for caring

Morengar

Apr 27, 2017
Corseik, thank you very much for your improvement and continous work on this game.
Keep going the good work.

Jack-IT

Jul 22, 2019
Ability to kill anyone, yes sometimes you want but : All NPC (the MC is the first NPC) can be arrested and go in prison !
If they have committed more than prostitution, you have one day to bribe and free them, else they stay in prison for years.
The junkies can dead of overdose, the whore beaten by clients or gang and if you enslave a NPC you can sell him and you never see him again

More crimes, ability to rob people, invade homes etc. Yes, but have you create debt on NPC ? OK there are many things to add, like gang war (invade homes, but the only home is yours :p )

Bring incest : Bof, for finish the game then, you must made a airport or a station to quit the capital and retrieve yours relatives in the small village where your are born ! :LOL:

In university, you can play football and meet many students, racket them and other things. Your quality like knowledge, muscle evolve. For a best job, the goal of the game isn't to finish trader but godfather or whoreslut and some NPC with a good friendship can assist you in your buissness (bribe, kill, drugs, hack, etc.…)

I thank you for your suggestions.
But before add major content, the first thing is to clean the code and activate/complete the existent with some minor new contents to make wait (kill NPC is a minor evolve, More crimes a major)
Hey,

You cant really get rid of anyone, I wont do gay sex to get rid friend or some other random ppl. In most cases there is possibility to get rid of someone, but there are some that you cant. What I propose if I cant just shoot him in the face, is either gang member or hire killer (as far as I know only use of those is to get rid big pimp).

For invade homes you dont need to add them in game, just some story around it.

Havent got it about incest, is it in game or not?

For university, I meant job to meet other people and use them. Not to become trader :)

Such ideas.

Any update soon? Keep them comming! :)

kurf85

Jul 5, 2017
What can you do in University, it keeps saying classes in being held but there's no other options

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
What can you do in University, it keeps saying classes in being held but there's no other options
There are only a few things to do at the university, and it's a little different if you play as a man or woman.

Everyone can go to class. After class, your character can go back and work out (for free), study, learn programming.

If you play as a male, you can also do football, which can build your reputation.

Additionally, there are parties - again, different experiences for men and women.

Outside of that, it's dating and/or recruiting for your gang.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
How do you play football? All I get is go to classes at 0800-1600 I think it is. Then there's two options one to take classes and the other to drop out of the university. On the weekend it's just like free time. There's also some kind of schedule based on semesters but there's no info in the game of what the schedule is.

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
How do you play football? All I get is go to classes at 0800-1600 I think it is. Then there's two options one to take classes and the other to drop out of the university. On the weekend it's just like free time. There's also some kind of schedule based on semesters but there's no info in the game of what the schedule is.
If you play as a man, and run around the stadium after 1600, and have 4 or more energy AFTER running (so start running with 5 energy), you will talk to the coach, and the football path will open up.

Training for football improves your physical stats, and if you play in matches, you gain reputation and money. No sex scenes - just stat grinding.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
After the class, at 16h you can :
  • Play real football (not American), increase notoriety, muscle, stamina and Football. The training is Monday to Thirsday, the match only Friday. For playing in a match, you must have a good level of football (min 20 to enter on the field), if you are very good you can play all the match and mark goal, you are paid when you are on the field, and have prime for goal. The training or the match finished at 20h
  • Pushing the weight 1h (Man, muscle, stamina) / Pump ass (Woman, feminity, muscle, stamina)
  • Running 1h (muscle, stamina)
  • Study in the library 1h (Knowledge, Friendship)
  • Learning programming 1h
At 17h you have the party, either you are invited and it's free, either you can organize and it's cost 10 caps

For the session, you have two session by year, the first semester finish at the end of december, the second at the end of may.
At the end of session, there are a exam, if you don't have suffisant knowledge, you fail. You must study five years at university to be graduate.

Reactions: Noddu and xoxo1001

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
You cant really get rid of anyone, I wont do gay sex to get rid friend or some other random ppl. In most cases there is possibility to get rid of someone, but there are some that you cant. What I propose if I cant just shoot him in the face, is either gang member or hire killer (as far as I know only use of those is to get rid big pimp).
Like I said before, I'm ok with that (the difficulty is : killing must be not to easy) but there are other solution without sex like Kidnapping and selling for enemy. If he/she is only a contact, you can cut off, if he/she is a friend (why, if you don't want) you can wait he/she will a contact again, or make him a enemy, if he/she is a sexual partner (you had sex with him/her :unsure: ) etc...
For invade homes you dont need to add them in game, just some story around it.
We will see after the rest (or maybe somebody create a brillant story and give me).
Havent got it about incest, is it in game or not?
Yes and it have a story, when you have many kilometers beetwin you and your family, it's illogic to make family sexual relation.

Reactions: Noddu
Jun 22, 2017
EVIL VERSION 190722

If you cannot start the game, rename the main folder "çïÄfix1" to anything (in folder ZLO/), then the game is in folder named "çïÄ", with name "zloeng.qsp"

When asked for your name type "Admin" to unlock cheats.

Release Date: Jule 22, 2019
Censored: No
Version: 190722
Language: English (machine translated)/Russian

QSP file only* View attachment Evil-190722.qsp

Reactions: xoxo1001

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
EVIL VERSION 190722

If you cannot start the game, rename the main folder "çïÄfix1" to anything (in folder ZLO/), then the game is in folder named "çïÄ", with name "zloeng.qsp"

QSP file only* View attachment 359560
Hey there - any kind of changelog?

Thanks for posting this.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
EVIL VERSION 190722

QSP file only* View attachment 359560
It's a joke ????

Evil-190722 It's my version , Don't use the complete version from page 1, there some pictures not present (use the complete version Evil-190710)
You don't need to rename anything, just make the last .QSP in Evil directory and run qspgui (Quest==>open game==>Evil-190722.qsp)

Post on the last version

And yes I work on a new version for the end of the week :
  • balancing and corrected
  • Some rewrite from RenStimpy
  • A very very little new content (with Bourne9000)
  • The capacity to manage the cloth of your sluts and slaves
  • The possibility to go to the medic center with your sluts and slaves

Last edited:

TrustNo1

Jul 19, 2018
Hmmh... I've been bored recently, so, I'm thinking about creating mod for this game and help with translation/correction.

Personally - I'd love to transfer this game on Twine or something, because QSP is lame, and yet - we have what we have.

Anyway, I'm thinking about few improvements, for this game:

1. - Basic character creation.

2. - New UI. (Old one is terrible)

3. - Trait system.

4. - Expand character customization.

That's my main goals for now, after it's done - maybe add new sex content, quests & other stuff.

Anyway, if someone currently working on this project - please contact me to discuss dev-plan.

And I'd like to hear what ppl think about this idea overall?

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Hmmh... I've been bored recently, so, I'm thinking about creating mod for this game and help with translation/correction.

Personally - I'd love to transfer this game on Twine or something, because QSP is lame, and yet - we have what we have.

Anyway, I'm thinking about few improvements, for this game:

1. - Basic character creation.

2. - New UI. (Old one is terrible)

3. - Trait system.

4. - Expand character customization.

That's my main goals for now, after it's done - maybe add new sex content, quests & other stuff.

Anyway, if someone currently working on this project - please contact me to discuss dev-plan.

And I'd like to hear what ppl think about this idea overall?
Corseik is creating a pretty extensive modification to this game, including a lot of what you have here. Maybe reach out to him via PM to see if you guys can mesh ideas.

Reactions: czertik

TrustNo1

Jul 19, 2018
Sadness, poke'd code a bit and it turns out that - It's impossible to create good character menu without reworking pretty much every event in game. Like, at best - you'll be able to return in same location when you're closing character menu, but it won't save events progression, as result - it will cause sh*t ton of bugs, so - without adding '$mark' dynamic to every phase of every event in game - it won't be possible to create nice & big, side menus. That means - I'm gonna skip this idea for now, and check more realistic stuff, like character creation, traits & other stuff.

Tho, some default menus still can be improved, not even saying about machine translation - it's terrible.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
Hi

Sorry, I take the day to try to upload my version in other than Mega and my upload rate is awfull (it's a fail)

As some people suggest me, I make a thread Mod specific to my version

For Future, I could use help with the following:
• An English native to better organize the clothes
• Good ideas & suggestions (however, nothing related to the family - they are very far away from the capital)
• Story Authors - someone who can provide step-by-step detail about their ideas.
• A walkthrough or guide would be helpful. I cannot write this, but can help whoever wants to take the lead.
Erumis, the Bug tracker - please continue your reports.
• Your unending patience and forgiveness for the bugs you do find.

And thanks to answer/ask in my thread

My new version here