MumuDD

Nov 9, 2017
Hi

Sorry, I take the day to try to upload my version in other than Mega and my upload rate is awfull (it's a fail)

As some people suggest me, I make a thread Mod specific to my version

For Future, I could use help with the following:
• An English native to better organize the clothes
• Good ideas & suggestions (however, nothing related to the family - they are very far away from the capital)
• Story Authors - someone who can provide step-by-step detail about their ideas.
• A walkthrough or guide would be helpful. I cannot write this, but can help whoever wants to take the lead.
Erumis, the Bug tracker - please continue your reports.
• Your unending patience and forgiveness for the bugs you do find.

And thanks to answer/ask in my thread

My new version here
i have found a bug, Servant hire is bugged, it crashes every time you try to hire... you may want to look into this

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
Hi

For those interested I have a September version of my mod

For Future, I could use help with the following:
• An English native, who have time to enhanced the English of my version
• Good ideas & suggestions (be careful, I debate. When I take the idea, it's not always in the next version but I write it on todo list)
• Story Authors - someone who can provide step-by-step detail about their ideas.
• A walkthrough or guide would be helpful. I cannot write this, but can help whoever wants to take the lead.
• Your unending patience and forgiveness for the bugs you do find.

And thanks to answer/ask in my thread

My September version here

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hmm, I might give this game a whirl on some translating. Right now it looks like all machine translated games but actually like it despite there not really being much to do.

Reactions: xoxo1001

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Hmm, I might give this game a whirl on some translating. Right now it looks like all machine translated games but actually like it despite there not really being much to do.
You might want to get in touch with Corseik. He is working on a mod to expand the game and is in dire need of help with translating.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
You might want to get in touch with Corseik. He is working on a mod to expand the game and is in dire need of help with translating.
Yeah, been using his mod for general gameplay. I was going to go from the original Russian qsp file, since the qproj file is in order, so I can split the file to multiple ones. Easier for me to work that way but the biggest issue I have so far is the variables. They're kind of in English. It's just hard as hell to figure what they're all for, might have to map them out or something.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah, been using his mod for general gameplay. I was going to go from the original Russian qsp file, since the qproj file is in order, so I can split the file to multiple ones. Easier for me to work that way but the biggest issue I have so far is the variables. They're kind of in English. It's just hard as hell to figure what they're all for, might have to map them out or something.
I believe Corseik said something about making a data dictionary for the jumbled mess that are the variables in this game. Again, he might be the one to get in touch with.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
New update for the game already and yikes it's at 3GB. Downloading now though and see what's updated yay.
EDIT: Annnnnd I looked it's mainly if you play as female, new cowgirl poses and a couple of blowjob poses. Everything else is getting screwed by Matuba or in the ghettos. As a woman, meh guess I'm more interested in code changes anyways.

Last edited:

fimbult

Mar 13, 2018
New update for the game already and yikes it's at 3GB. Downloading now though and see what's updated yay.
EDIT: Annnnnd I looked it's mainly if you play as female, new cowgirl poses and a couple of blowjob poses. Everything else is getting screwed by Matuba or in the ghettos. As a woman, meh guess I'm more interested in code changes anyways.
Where is the update? Checked this thread and the original but can't find anything.

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
The origin of the game is here - - this links to the latest version. Not found a translation yet.

Reactions: Vilho16

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is the slavery part of this game not functional yet? If so, how do I go about finding and training slaves? I have a car, farm, stunner, etc.

A quick slavery guild would be helpful, thanks!

Last edited:

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Is the slavery part of this game not functional yet? If so, how do I go about finding and training slaves? I have a car, farm, etc.

A quick slavery guild would be helpful, thanks!
You can either buy slaves or kidnap people from the street provided that you have a farm, where you break them down. You can purchase it from the real estate for some amount of money.