Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any guide to this game? because I do not understand anything
What do you mean by guide? How to startt the game or how to play it?
The options how to play this are way too complicated to write down but basicly its all about money and dominance. Money can be made by working and dominance by training boxing. To get something from training you need to work your staminan by trainig running.
The variables in character creation determine a lot so choose visely ;)

Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
What do you mean by guide? How to startt the game or how to play it?
The options how to play this are way too complicated to write down but basicly its all about money and dominance. Money can be made by working and dominance by training boxing. To get something from training you need to work your staminan by trainig running.
The variables in character creation determine a lot so choose visely ;)
heeeee thanks

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
There is certainly some adventure threads I am not finding how to unlock.

Male: If you mess up when dealing with the Nigerian, he will turn you into a shemale/whore

If female, you are at uni, get drunk at a party and gangbanged, the tutor will blackmail you (sex) or throw you out

Also if female, being a dancer at the strip club has occasional parties to attend.

Not sure of other content you can unlock. anyone else found any other adventure threads?

otmar

May 9, 2017
There is certainly some adventure threads I am not finding how to unlock.

Male: If you mess up when dealing with the Nigerian, he will turn you into a shemale/whore

If female, you are at uni, get drunk at a party and gangbanged, the tutor will blackmail you (sex) or throw you out

Also if female, being a dancer at the strip club has occasional parties to attend.

Not sure of other content you can unlock. anyone else found any other adventure threads?
a) have whores on the street and thalk to mabuta in the club
b) go to the party, drink (ca 6 times) and sit on the bed or dance, tutor comes when your grades are bad enough
c) you need to habe a beautiful/slutty look and do a lot of stripping

pastrada

Jan 19, 2019
why I can't run this game :/ when I run qsp.exe it just turn down :/ damn is there anyone how to run this game? I really wanna do it :/

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Start qspqui.exe and open new game there. If that does not work reinstall or redownload qsp-player.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
EVIL 2 has been released.

I knew that I'd get beat up over the male protagonist only part of the game but that is the only way I'd develop this game, at least to begin with anyway.

Marriages are broken right now so hold off on those until the next release... This is a beta release after all.

Enjoy!

kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
So I think this game supposed to be a way to make EVIL 2 than, as far as I see the game has so much potential to improve.

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
How do we increase our standing with the different groups? Also how do we find black women?
After you have whores working in streets mabuta (found in strip club) wants his share of income and sells you his whores from the bar from dark quarters or what it was.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Potential here for sure, I'm a big sucker for QSP games, but the translation is really horrible. If that gets cleaned up and you can actually follow what's going on, there's a future here.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
I did a little improving on the translation of version 17.09.19. Little things like adding tenses to our actions ("Go to school" instead of "To go to school"...). It's nothing big, but as far as I can tell, I haven't broken anything, and it seems to be a little bit better...
Edit: added the incest patch posted a while back, because why not, while I'm at it...

Last edited:

anjunzai

Dec 8, 2018
There are only two genders Men and women (Better editing and production )
NPC(What you did to it It will do the same thing to you)
NPC ( has initiative)
You can be a slave It's not the end of the game
Your place may be more dangerous in a slum than in a posh city
You can choose to lock your door or leave it open if you live in a dangerous area( There are consequences )

Last edited:

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
NPC ( has initiative)
You can choose to lock your door or leave it open if you live in a dangerous area( There are consequences )
So do you have link to that update, or where did you find that out?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
NPC ( has initiative)
I'd like to know where you got this info seeing as the Forum in the OP has never worked.

Reactions: Bakachiki