qw1

May 22, 2018
How do i avoid becoming feminine? I start looking like mountain of muscle, work out and eat loads of male drugs everyday but still end up looking like a woman and losing my ability to pick up women

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
How do i avoid becoming feminine? I start looking like mountain of muscle, work out and eat loads of male drugs everyday but still end up looking like a woman and losing my ability to pick up women
I don't know, I begin with a skinny body and I finish like a
mountain of muscle ! :p
What do you do ? Boxing or Dance or nothing ? How make you sex dominant or submissive ? Are you a winner or a loser in yours fights ?

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
Please transfer the full version on Google drive or Yandex
Sorry but I don't mix Web search engine and Cloud storage, then I don't use storage on google drive, yandex, one drive, or other Baifu. Maybe somebody other wants …..

qw1

May 22, 2018
I don't know, I begin with a skinny body and I finish like a
mountain of muscle ! :p
What do you do ? Boxing or Dance or nothing ? How make you sex dominant or submissive ? Are you a winner or a loser in yours fights ?
I do boxing, wrestling and martial arts and im dominant. Have not lost any fights. I constantly have to keep doing masculine surgerys and eat lot of drugs to avoid turning feminine.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
I do boxing, wrestling and martial arts and im dominant. Have not lost any fights. I constantly have to keep doing masculine surgerys and eat lot of drugs to avoid turning feminine.
Ok boxing,
wrestling and martial arts burned fat and make you dominant.
You lost no fight, then no dramatic change
Surgerys and drugs is not mandatory

Then I don't know, send me a save, I'll look

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone have a max domination save as male or female? I tried to stay true to the dominant way so I could see any content exclusively to that side (I noticed the domme lady in the strip club reacts differently at base domination and then at no domination) but I keep losing it or getting distracted doing other things.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
Corseik, do you plan to continue working on your version?
Yes, but it's take more time than before because :
I'm focused on the code, there are some bugs due to differents developpers (dead code, wrong logic due to change, extend of content unfinished).
For the UI, no more big change unless someone has good ideas.
I must play, to detect the old bugs and test my mods (new bugs, when I'm too speed, I make few syntax error)
For new content, some people make extend story but they need time and after I must code them

Actualy, I have a working version but I don't release it this week

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
It's the custom male start that crashes on start.
Euh, Have you more information, because I can’t get the game to crash
(Male=>Name=>Short name=>Boxing/Dancing/street/study=>
Boxing/Dancing/street/study=>optionnal/=>go to capital=>the game start) ????

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Euh, Have you more information, because I can’t get the game to crash
(Male=>Name=>Short name=>Boxing/Dancing/street/study=>
Boxing/Dancing/street/study=>optionnal/=>go to capital=>the game start) ????
Do a fresh install and try it. You may have edited the qsp.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
Sorry but
Here the complete version
in this I have no problem, other than the 2 bugs found by Erumis and corrected in this : Evil-190721.qsp

Are you sure to use the QSP version (qspgui.exe) present in the EVIL-190710 directory ???

For info : with the version on page 1 and with
Evil-190721.qsp in replace of zloeng.qsp, I've some missing pictures but I can't crash the game on start

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Sorry but

in this I have no problem, other than the 2 bugs found by Erumis and corrected in this : Evil-190721.qsp

Are you sure to use the QSP version (qspgui.exe) present in the EVIL-190710 directory ???

For info : with the version on page 1 and with
Evil-190721.qsp in replace of zloeng.qsp, I've some missing pictures but I can't crash the game on start
Yeah. I tested it and first two attempts at starting any beginning (be it custom or not), the player crashed. Third time, was able to get the Sasha start working, saved it, then tried for a custom start and got it working then.

If one person runs into an issue, you can kinda brush it off. But if multiple people complain (like I can see in the thread), then it's a confirmation that there is a problem. It may be too much resources loading into memory at once. I'll (or you) have a look into the .qsp file later.