LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
Evilbaka is a 3D artist who makes short animations and pinups of characters from Overwatch.​

Updated: 2024-01-14
Artist: Evilbaka -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 4k
Files: 19 videos, 38 pictures
Length: 06m41s
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection: - - -
2023 Aug-Dec: - - - -

Compressed 2023: - - - -

1.gif 2.gif 2 (2).gif 2 (3).gif 2 (1).gif EVILBAKA-008-1 (Double Trouble).jpg EVILBAKA-003-1alt (Kiriko).jpg
EVILBAKA-001-4 (Kiriko).jpg EVILBAKA-004-3 (Kiriko).jpg EVILBAKA-005-1alt (Kiriko).jpg EVILBAKA-006-1 (Kiriko).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I've rediscovered something promising, very promising
So many artists in my bookmarks, I forget that I have some already :p
Not much yet, mostly Kiriko, but very hq
"Monster" tag for one anim with were
I didn't change anything in sorting pretty much
Enjoy ;)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
honestly I wish all nsfw artist made an alt with the girl alone and one sfwish like some of the renders from this artist, but Im just being a greedy mf
On one side, I do understand that people have different preferences, but on the flip side, that would lead to something like "download 2GB of data to find 50MB you need, and the rest being "white", "black", "white_cam01", "white_cam02", "white_cam01_no_male_voice", "black_cam03_no_male_voice_no_panties"" and so on.

And that, assuming nobody jumps on the bandwagon of "a little extra work to make it look like alot of extra output".

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
On one side, I do understand that people have different preferences, but on the flip side, that would lead to something like "download 2GB of data to find 50MB you need, and the rest being "white", "black", "white_cam01", "white_cam02", "white_cam01_no_male_voice", "black_cam03_no_male_voice_no_panties"" and so on.

And that, assuming nobody jumps on the bandwagon of "a little extra work to make it look like alot of extra output".
I can't tell you enough how i HATE opening an animation and seeing that it has 24 camera angles, 35 clothing variations and 16 different male skin tones