Mattlau04

Aug 22, 2020
I just escaped from the church with caracal , but I'm lost on what to do now :/
Any help please?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I just escaped from the church with caracal , but I'm lost on what to do now :/
Any help please?
I believe you need to head back to the business area (the area with all the skyscrapers in case i have the name wrong) and talk to puma. She should have a new mission for you.

Mattlau04

Aug 22, 2020
I believe you need to head back to the business area (the area with all the skyscrapers in case i have the name wrong) and talk to puma. She should have a new mission for you.
I did that but she just keeps giving me the text that says she needs to find a way to infiltrate the Kempeitai garrison and that she wants to grab a drink

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
z
I did that but she just keeps giving me the text that says she needs to find a way to infiltrate the Kempeitai garrison and that she wants to grab a drink
I think you need to head to the right side of the city and start talking to the secretary character or whatever.

Mattlau04

Aug 22, 2020
z

I think you need to head to the right side of the city and start talking to the secretary character or whatever.
i can't really find where you're talking about :/
is it in the uptown? the downtown? the political / economic zone?

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
i can't really find where you're talking about :/
is it in the uptown? the downtown? the political / economic zone?
In the uptown to the right leads to a suburban area which if you interact with a house gives you a dinner scene, I'm not entirely 100% however if this is the way to progress unfortunately but it sounds like you haven't reached this bit yet so it's just my guess.

Mattlau04

Aug 22, 2020
In the uptown to the right leads to a suburban area which if you interact with a house gives you a dinner scene, I'm not entirely 100% however if this is the way to progress unfortunately but it sounds like you haven't reached this bit yet so it's just my guess.
The dinner scene where you eat fish?
I already saw that one, it was before going to the church

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
The dinner scene where you eat fish?
I already saw that one, it was before going to the church
Have you revisited the bar in the ghetto? Sorry, it’s been a while since I played. This is the only other thing I can think of.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Have you revisited the bar in the ghetto? Sorry, it’s been a while since I played. This is the only other thing I can think of.
Also pay a visit to the building where Lynx gets the mission to rescue Akira and talk to the boss guy again, or Akira if she there.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
I’ll be honest i feel like a basic description of the world lore would do wonders for player understanding, but i also guess you could say that about anything.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
you should find an npc at the park in the economic zone. there are several npc there, talk to the rightmost one.
Yes, that's it, I remember now. Puma wants you to meet up with that person and they give you intel. Once you do that, talk to puma again and you'll start the next mission.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
New version's been released! Though according to DLSite its just bug fixes/corrections and probably not that extension to the federal path.

Incognitoguy67

Mar 2, 2020
At what point in the story are you in, what’s your game versio, and is this repeatable?
I cannot read any of the Japanese so I am not sure at what point of the story, I met her and the white haired girl in their apartment and went wandering around the map to see if something triggered and found this lab building where the red haired girl is. The issue always repeats whenever I talk to her and as far as I have been able to notice I can't progress through the game anywhere else on the map. No idea what version it is unfortunately, I am probably better off waiting for your english translation all things considered.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I cannot read any of the Japanese so I am not sure at what point of the story, I met her and the white haired girl in their apartment and went wandering around the map to see if something triggered and found this lab building where the red haired girl is. The issue always repeats whenever I talk to her and as far as I have been able to notice I can't progress through the game anywhere else on the map. No idea what version it is unfortunately, I am probably better off waiting for your english translation all things considered.
One last question, did you buy it officially or found a pirated copy? It’s because the versions before 1.05 we’re pretty buggy, like, not beatabl, buggy.

chanthayme

Sep 27, 2020
I can't capture texts in this game with Textractor, it been replace by HP__/__.
Do you know how to fix it or a tool work with this game?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I can't capture texts in this game with Textractor, it been replace by HP__/__.
Do you know how to fix it or a tool work with this game?
Sorry, I’m translating the game, but I’m not super knowledgeable with rpg maker and the like, what are you trying to do?

chanthayme

Sep 27, 2020
I'm trying to play this game with machine translate tool for now as i guess you still need times to finish translate this game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote