RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Razef

Nov 25, 2019
Hope you don't mind me asking but what are you using to translate? I bought the game thinking I could at least get machine translations running in the meantime but so far I've had no success applying a translation patch.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Hope you don't mind me asking but what are you using to translate? I bought the game thinking I could at least get machine translations running in the meantime but so far I've had no success applying a translation patch.
I got my hands on the rpg maker engine. Before that, I was using translator ++. Translator ++ has its uses, but it also can create a lot of problems. By having the engine, I now see everything, all the levels, all the things that triggers cutscenes, etc. It's a very nice change of pace.

Reactions: Razef

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Okay, prologue is done! finished it a couple days ago and have been translating all the dialogue from the npcs in the downtown area. Let me tell you, it’s a bleak future if you’re poorer than dirt.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Okay, prologue is done! finished it a couple days ago and have been translating all the dialogue from the npcs in the downtown area. Let me tell you, it’s a bleak future if you’re poorer than dirt.
Do you plan to release intermittent updates? For example, when you finish a chapter.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Saino seems to be a machine, expanding paths in the game and already finished the pixel art for the heroine on his newest one.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Saino seems to be a machine, expanding paths in the game and already finished the pixel art for the heroine on his newest one.
Oh yeah, he’s shocked his game sold over 2,000 copies, but he honestly shouldn’t be. He put in so much effort and it was properly rewarded. I haven’t really talked about Nowhere Two Run because NTR is a big focus of that game and it’s always a tough sell to western audiences when NTR is involved.

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
Oh yeah, he’s shocked his game sold over 2,000 copies, but he honestly shouldn’t be. He put in so much effort and it was properly rewarded. I haven’t really talked about Nowhere Two Run because NTR is a big focus of that game and it’s always a tough sell to western audiences when NTR is involved.
i remember playing nowhere two run pretty good stealth game and wondering are you planning on translating that game too

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
i remember playing nowhere two run pretty good stealth game and wondering are you planning on translating that game too
I don’t see why not. The first one just wasn’t particularly special in my opinion. I’m waiting to see what Saino will do for the sequel to spice things up. As always, if it’s a good/interesting corruption game, I’ll translate it. His new sprite work is pretty cool, so that looks promising.

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
I don’t see why not. The first one just wasn’t particularly special in my opinion. I’m waiting to see what Saino will do for the sequel to spice things up. As always, if it’s a good/interesting corruption game, I’ll translate it. His new sprite work is pretty cool, so that looks promising.
oh didn't know he was making a sequel to it

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I wasn't even aware it was a sequel to something previously made, was it a CG story or a game he made?
It was a very basic stealth game where you played as the male protagonist. You and the heroine were both captured and imprisoned. The idea was that failing each floor would result in a unique corruption for the heroine. The downside, you have to completely restart the game each time you died. The heroine of the first game also returns in the sequel.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Yup the sequel to Nowhere To Run is called Nowhere TWO Run. Much wordplay, very wow. (I do like the name tho.)
Could you link the DLsite to me by any chance? If its a game i could run through it pretty well but as a CG story I'd be lost as I don't understand Japanese (unfortunately).

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Could you link the DLsite to me by any chance? If its a game i could run through it pretty well but as a CG story I'd be lost as I don't understand Japanese (unfortunately).
Here you go, you can definitely beat it. It’s not very story driven like Evilize is.

Reactions: FigelNarage

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Ugh, you have to register a separate account on the Japanese site, groanzone
Hmmmm, sorry, I’m not sure how to help then. DLsite recently just decided to combine the Japanese and Western versions of their site and just make it one thing. I actually made a Japanese account at the time so it was of no consequence to me personally.

Reactions: FigelNarage

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Hmmmm, sorry, I’m not sure how to help then. DLsite recently just decided to combine the Japanese and Western versions of their site and just make it one thing. I actually made a Japanese account at the time so it was of no consequence to me personally.
It’s alright, I’ll figure out a way, thanks!

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
As Figel pointed out, I will release the full translation at once, not piecemeal. I just personally prefer to release a completed translation rather than do something bit by bit.
Ah. That's fair. Hopefully you don't lose motivation nor disappear, taking all your hard work with you.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote