RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Ah. That's fair. Hopefully you don't lose motivation nor disappear, taking all your hard work with you.
Definitely won’t, I hate that. It may take a while but I promise to always finish my work. It’s also why I try to not take on too many translations. Also, good news, finished the first evil route in the game.

Jan 2, 2020
Definitely won’t, I hate that. It may take a while but I promise to always finish my work. It’s also why I try to not take on too many translations. Also, good news, finished the first evil route in the game.
Can I request you translate a game?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Can I request you translate a game?
Well, you can, but unless it involves corruption it’s highly unlikely I’ll do it. All of my translations are passion projects. Unless I myself am interested, I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
Well, you can, but unless it involves corruption it’s highly unlikely I’ll do it. All of my translations are passion projects. Unless I myself am interested, I wouldn’t get your hopes up.
maybe some of circle kame current new works

Jan 2, 2020
Thats no issue since i like corruption games aswell but the games made by RR Research Society are very good but no one seems to translate them,doesnt matter which you translate aleast 1 would be good.

Reactions: FigelNarage

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Thats no issue since i like corruption games aswell but the games made by RR Research Society are very good but no one seems to translate them,doesnt matter which you translate aleast 1 would be good.
Would you mind linking RR Research Society by any chance? It sounds interesting.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I’m sorry, it doesn’t seem to be my cup of tea. Unless I’m mistaken, I saw it was mostly monster girl femdom and I’m just not too crazy about it.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Have you seen this one?
yup, played it to completion. It was all right, maaaaaybe I’d translate it, but I’m not sure. I’m completely aware it has corruption.

Jan 2, 2020
Would you mind linking RR Research Society by any chance? It sounds interesting.
Here you go dude
Some of the best (atleast from pictures) games that still arent translated and maybe even among the translated.

Jan 2, 2020
I’m sorry, it doesn’t seem to be my cup of tea. Unless I’m mistaken, I saw it was mostly monster girl femdom and I’m just not too crazy about it.
Thats a shame,then i will look into my absurdibly long list of untranslated games and check for corruption themed.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Thats a shame,then i will look into my absurdibly long list of untranslated games and check for corruption themed.
I showed Joop one that you might have an interest in, from a guy that specializes in girls being brainwashed and sent to brainwash other girls in harem outfits, here's his pixiv if you wanna check his stuff, let me know if you wanna try the (half) game he made!

Jan 2, 2020
I showed Joop one that you might have an interest in, from a guy that specializes in girls being brainwashed and sent to brainwash other girls in harem outfits, here's his pixiv if you wanna check his stuff, let me know if you wanna try the (half) game he made!
Hmm...

Alright give me a link to the game,it better not involve children or as degenerates call em "lolis"

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
how about these 2

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
how about these 2

Sorry, but most likely no. Let me reiterate that I only want to translate corruption themed games. If the heroine doesn’t become a villain, my interest will plummet. Granted, maybe the tags on the store page didn’t cover that, but unless I know for sure, I’m not touching it.

Reactions: anime66

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Guys, please lets not spam him with translation requests, he is already translating two games, let's not put any more pressure on him than there already is, we do not have many translators in our community, lets not lose the one we have :)
Thank you, I don’t mind requests at all, I just don’t like having to disappoint people. Keep in mind too, I actually buy these games. Demon Peddler, Insect Angels, and Evilize all came out of my pocket, so that’s another reason I’m selective.

Reactions: SwellSpider
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote