RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Okay, good news, I’m motivated to work again and have returned to translating Evilize. I’ve almost wrapped up translating the assets for the second faction’s infiltration. I just have to translate the dialogue for the boss encounter and do a quick sweep to see if I missed anything. I’ve left another person in charge of translating the second evil route, so once I’m done with this, I’ll be moving straight to the 3rd infiltration mission and doing the 3rd evil route.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Well, progress has been good. I’m about halfway done with the third evil route. Honestly, bit of a disappointing start. There’s not quite as much lore as there was with the first evil route. However, the very first mission is very fun, except for the final gauntlet. Fortunately, the real moves don’t start getting made until the second half of the route anyway. Here’s hoping the finale will make a big difference.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Well, progress has been good. I’m about halfway done with the third evil route. Honestly, bit of a disappointing start. There’s not quite as much lore as there was with the first evil route. However, the very first mission is very fun, except for the final gauntlet. Fortunately, the real moves don’t start getting made until the second half of the route anyway. Here’s hoping the finale will make a big difference.
The third route is the Loyalties/Mercenaries one right? I thought it was lacking lore wise as well (from what I could gather from machine translation)

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
That being said, Insect Angels 2 would be pretty dope! Especially if the evil ending was canon. Not just because I like corruption, but because the evil ending has more going on.
thats the one with the two snake girls at the end ye?

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Not snakes, my friend, DRAGONS! Dr. Yanmar hella escalated.
Have you been reading Akumara's articles on Ci-En by any chance? I've no clue what his spin-off game is actually about, only that it involves a lot of the characters we've met in the main game.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Have you been reading Akumara's articles on Ci-En by any chance? I've no clue what his spin-off game is actually about, only that it involves a lot of the characters we've met in the main game.
Oh wait, Akumara, yeah, he’s basically making a standalone expansion of the Secret Police evil route. It was his most popular route according to his polls so he decided to make more of it.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Not snakes, my friend, DRAGONS! Dr. Yanmar hella escalated.
oh ye thats much cooler

Oh wait, Akumara, yeah, he’s basically making a standalone expansion of the Secret Police evil route. It was his most popular route according to his polls so he decided to make more of it.
IMO the best route was the terrion one, but the secret police one was really good as well.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
oh ye thats much cooler

IMO the best route was the terrion one, but the secret police one was really good as well.
Terions, eh? What did you like about it? I figured it’d be a route for people that might have a fetish drones and personality erasure.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Terions, eh? What did you like about it? I figured it’d be a route for people that might have a fetish drones and personality erasure.
Terion kinda seems a little underused, but for me i think the uniforms were the best, the beret's are really cool.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Terion kinda seems a little underused, but for me i think the uniforms were the best, the beret's are really cool.
I can sympathize. Personally, I’m not too crazy about turning people into soulless machines, but that route certainly had a few things going for it.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
I can sympathize. Personally, I’m not too crazy about turning people into soulless machines, but that route certainly had a few things going for it.
Maybe when the translation's all done I can appreciate the nuances of the in game lore/character personalities with the corruption aspects, strangely enough context super helps with getting into it.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
nah i just think they have the coolest designs lol, also the dynamic between the main character and the 2nd in command was cool.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote