RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Sorry if this is rude but could u give us an estimate of how much time is left until the patch is released? Around a month or two?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Sorry if this is rude but could u give us an estimate of how much time is left until the patch is released? Around a month or two?
Don't sweat it. I'd say the game is about 70ish % done? It's really going to depend how much dialogue is in the Terions route. I don't think it'll be much, personally. It's not a super lore intensive route as far as I'm aware. Then, there's the good ending to the game which has quite a lot going on. That's probably going to make finishing it take another month or two.

Reactions: ujmujmk

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I’m probably not going to make anymore posts after this one, but I’m hoping to finally finish this translation before September 13th. The reason is because Evilize 50% off on DLsite until September 13th. Personally, I think that’s a bargain for a corruption fan that likes decent gameplay, replayability and an actually interesting plot.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
I’m probably not going to make anymore posts after this one, but I’m hoping to finally finish this translation before September 13th. The reason is because Evilize 50% off on DLsite until September 13th. Personally, I think that’s a bargain for a corruption fan that likes decent gameplay, replayability and an actually interesting plot.
Cool! looking forward to it.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
For purchase here:

The free patch being worked on will not be bundled with the game. The game will have to be purchased separately.
Thank you, I should’ve posted a link on my very first post.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Any luck with the translation?
I knew there’d be some questions so I decided to poke my head in here. Here’s what’s happening. Secret Police route 100% done, had someone else do that, just going to edit their work later to keep dialogue consistent. 3rd route story complete, just translating h-scenes. Terion route translation in progress, finale of the resistance route hasn’t been touched yet.

Reactions: ujmujmk and lwx595

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
I knew there’d be some questions so I decided to poke my head in here. Here’s what’s happening. Secret Police route 100% done, had someone else do that, just going to edit their work later to keep dialogue consistent. 3rd route story complete, just translating h-scenes. Terion route translation in progress, finale of the resistance route hasn’t been touched yet.
i just beat Asmodai the purple lady and was sent back to the pink house where do I go from there

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
no i shot her instead of talking to her and was sent in front of the pink building where do i go
Ooooh, okay. Forgive me, but my memory is hazy, I haven't played this route in a long time. My best guess is to make your way back to Puma.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote