RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
the Church and Asmodai route H scenes has been successfully translated now you can enjoy the scenes in my glory mediocre English translation

Lucky13Anon

Apr 27, 2020
Honestly, the reason why I like this game even if I cannot understand it initially is simply because of the fact that the devs managed to create an MGS-style game in RPGMaker. There's also the fact that there's the option to play as the bad guys in the corrupted routes.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Honestly, the reason why I like this game even if I cannot understand it initially is simply because of the fact that the devs managed to create an MGS-style game in RPGMaker. There's also the fact that there's the option to play as the bad guys in the corrupted routes.
and that why i want this game accessible to English audiences

Reactions: Lucky13Anon

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
but i get error when i try open without Game.rgss3a ;v
do i need rename the files?
1 opening all decrypter
2 click on "files" then click on "open files'
3 when the window opens up go to the game folder and open Game.rgss3a
4 when all decrypter finish loading click on "tools" then "extracted all file "
5 go to all decrypter folder and opening the "extracted" folder
6 there will be two fiolder "data "and graphics move those two folders to the game folder
7 remove or delete Game.rgss3a
8 download and unpack my translated data folder
9 open the folder and move the data folder into the game folder ( MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON REPLACE ALL FILE)
10 run the game
(NOTE: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE AND REENTER THE MAP FOR THE TRANSLATION TO TAKE EFFECT)

Last edited:

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
i used your data but the scene where mc got caught not translated?
Also, keep in mind that if you try loading an old save AFTER applying a patch it doesn’t always work. You may have to start a new game.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
update time: fix a couple npc dialogue that can causes errors in uptown, economic zone, downtown asmodias route, and church route. enjoy.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
update time: fix a couple npc dialogue that can causes errors in uptown, economic zone, downtown asmodias route, and church route. enjoy.
One thing i’ve noticed in the translation (atleast in the church/kempetai route) is that at the end of every sentence it ends with “Sans Fallback” Could this be due to my using an older save?

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
One thing i’ve noticed in the translation (atleast in the church/kempetai route) is that at the end of every sentence it ends with “Sans Fallback” Could this be due to my using an older save?
no its the commands for each dialogue im not that skilled in translating so i rather not mess with it

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
1 opening all decrypter
2 click on "files" then click on "open files'
3 when the window opens up go to the game folder and open Game.rgss3a
4 when all decrypter finish loading click on "tools" then "extracted all file "
5 go to all decrypter folder and opening the "extracted" folder
6 there will be two fiolder "data "and graphics move those two folders to the game folder
7 remove or delete Game.rgss3a
8 download and unpack my translated data folder
9 open the folder and move the data folder into the game folder ( MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON REPLACE ALL FILE)
10 run the game
(NOTE: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE AND REENTER THE MAP FOR THE TRANSLATION TO TAKE EFFECT)
o ok.
why is there sans fallback at end of sentences ;v

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
o ok.
why is there sans fallback at end of sentences ;v
from what i understand those are (supposed to be hidden ) script commands in the dialogue and an error will occur if removed improperly which I lack the knowledge and skill to perform .
having the game in English is the best i can do

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote