RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Akumara's working on a new Evilize game and the concept art for Kasumi (previous MC) looks fucking sweet.
Yup, the Evilize spin-off is in full swing now. Personally, I hope that concept art gets more realized, because you’re right, it looks great!

Reactions: lwx595

Drashin95

May 19, 2019
Yup, the Evilize spin-off is in full swing now. Personally, I hope that concept art gets more realized, because you’re right, it looks great!
Speaking of Evilize how is the translation going? Do you think you will be finished intime for your self imposed deadline?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
So, for anyone curious. As of this post, I’m at the very last mission in the game. Hopefully, I can knock out this finale in a couple of days, then wrap up by play testing and doing spellchecks to make sure everything is in order and grammatically correct. That being said, for anyone curious about buying the game and not pirating, check out the DL Site store page now. As I’ve mentioned before, the game is 50% off until the 13th. That means that right now, it’s only $7. Also, for those of you that don’t have an account on that website, keep this in mind too. I hope I’m not spreading misinformation, but when I made my DL account, they gave me a 30% off coupon for any purchase. If they’re still doing that you can knock off another $2 off your purchase! I think this is a great game well worth its price tag and, right now, you can buy it for next to nothing! One final thing, right now, the game sits at version 1.07. As far as I can tell, it’s only a couple more bug fixes as well as a couple new guns you get as a reward for beating the game. That’s all, I hope you’re all looking forward to the game!

plopinette

Jun 18, 2018
hi, same probleme as suit before, when rescuing the child, a game over occured when i came back after the mission, i've tried the save file, but it dosen't open either, so i'm currently stuck and don't see what to do :(

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
All right, as of this post, the translation is just about done. All routes are translated, all dialogue is translated. I’m only missing two things: The translation for the description of the guns and some item boxes I forgot here and there. I will post it here hopefully in a few more days. This is because I refuse to post this translation until I can beat the game and not have it be a frustrating experience, plus the deadline for the sale has been extended until early October. I will continue to grind it out and not keep everyone waiting for much longer.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Hey now, Vortex, Suit. Please knock it off. I want this forum to be a place to discuss EVILIZE, not pick fights. Vortex, please just ignore Suit. Suit, please stop bugging Vortex by giving him facepalm emojis.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Exactly, this is a thread to discuss Evilize. Yet he's here above begging for translations for other games, for the game files to be shared when you have explicitly said you'd only be providing the TL and more off topic shenanigans. Not to mention he keeps slinging insults around. Perhaps if he weren't such a baby there'd be nothing to facepalm.
I understand where you’re coming from, but please stop.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Okay folks, another update on the translation. Still playtesting and editing. No real bad news to report, so far, my translation is working almost flawlessly. I haven't encountered anything game breaking or anything that would cause a crash. That being said, the editing process has been a little slow. Mostly just typos here and there, or moments when I read my translation back, I think, "Oh, I could've worded this better." and then edit it. There is one major thing though, and biggest reason I've been combing my translation more slowly. I think these are typos from the author, but there's a couple times where he drops some major spoilers, so I'm going through it more slowly and trying to catch them. That's all.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Okay folks, another update on the translation. Still playtesting and editing. No real bad news to report, so far, my translation is working almost flawlessly. I haven't encountered anything game breaking or anything that would cause a crash. That being said, the editing process has been a little slow. Mostly just typos here and there, or moments when I read my translation back, I think, "Oh, I could've worded this better." and then edit it. There is one major thing though, and biggest reason I've been combing my translation more slowly. I think these are typos from the author, but there's a couple times where he drops some major spoilers, so I'm going through it more slowly and trying to catch them. That's all.
Glad to see the the translation going nicely can't wait to the see what high quality effort looks like

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Was just wondering if this will work on all versions of the game (eg newer updates) or if its only for 1.05.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Was just wondering if this will work on all versions of the game (eg newer updates) or if its only for 1.05.
Jooop's intent in only providing the TL is for people to purchase the game. That and as they've talked about 1.07, the latest version, above I'd say there's a pretty good chance.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Jooop's intent in only providing the TL is for people to purchase the game. That and as they've talked about 1.07, the latest version, above I'd say there's a pretty good chance.
ok cool, thx just wanted to make sure

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote