RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Oh, hey everyone, pleased let me know if the translation is working for you as soon as you can. So far I have seen two people say that it’s not working and I want to make sure this is a consistent problem.

raezze

Dec 20, 2018
hey so from the couple of hours i've played so far, i've seen quite a few story dialogues, the first 3 misaki scenes, the first akira scene, the first tomomi? scene, when you check out the church sermon? with caracal scene be in japanese

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
hey so from the couple of hours i've played so far, i've seen quite a few story dialogues, the first 3 misaki scenes, the first akira scene, the first tomomi? scene, when you check out the church sermon? with caracal scene be in japanese
Aaah, thanks for the update!.

PancakeMix59

Feb 25, 2020
my Mcafee Security stopped the download of that Decrypter download link from https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/ saying "Virus Detected".
Although it probably doesn't mean much I can personally vouch for the decrypter program. I had to use it to translate the game and you will have to use it to play the translation, it's pretty widely used round these parts. McAfee is not the most reliable.

dehaexis

Oct 11, 2020
Don't know if it a bug or isn't translated yet, there are some part of the early game that still in Japanese such as when you kick a door cell in the prologue and when you change to civilian clothes. oh and also quick aid item is in Japanese.

ujmujmk

Nov 21, 2018
The text in the information company building (at least before and during the asmodai route) is all in Japanese. Breaking into the asmodai base is also in Japanese when talking to Puma in person and via radio.

In addition, all those cutaway sex scenes where you exit a building and a scene plays where someone else such as that former lawyer is having sex is also in Japanese.. That bad end when Katsumi becomes a prostitute/slave with multicoloured hair is in Japanese,.

Last edited:

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Don't know if it a bug or isn't translated yet, there are some part of the early game that still in Japanese such as when you kick a door cell in the prologue and when you change to civilian clothes. oh and also quick aid item is in Japanese.
Thanks for bringing it up! I likely missed it those scenes you’re talking about. Item boxes make sense being in Japanese as I left them alone until the end and did them in bulk…… and then didn’t save.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
The text in the information company building (at least before and during the asmodai route) is all in Japanese. Breaking into the asmodai base is also in Japanese when talking to Puma in person and via radio.

In addition, all those cutaway sex scenes where you exit a building and a scene plays where someone else such as that former lawyer is having sex is also in Japanese.. That bad end when Katsumi becomes a prostitute/slave with multicoloured hair is in Japanese,.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention! PancakeMix did the lawyer scene. I forgot to add them back when redoing the translation.

Reactions: ujmujmk

srawdliug

Apr 29, 2019
There was a scene right after leaving the Coffee shop in the city right after you escape which was entirely Japanese. On that note: I know I should join the Vigilantes but can't figure out where to go, perhaps due to some dialogue I overlooked.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Thank you for being that issue to my attention again. The cell door issue has been fixed.

gzlzmaistro

Oct 19, 2018
I gotta say, The translation work is very good. Can't expect less from Jooop, not after the stellar Insect Angels translation (Scorpion is best girl, tomboy supremacy!).

Its sad that you lost a lot of work. What is translated in the game can be held up as a good example of a very dedicated translation effort, but there are a couple of parts that have flown under the radar and remained untranslated, no doubt the crash is to blame. Since I have only made my way up to defeating the New World Order gang, I have only encountered two important issues:

When meeting your friend at the bar, she details where the vigilantes are hiding, but the description of the place and the subsequent sex scene are all in Japanese.

When losing against the gang leader in a gunfight, the resulting bad end also plays out in its entirety unstranslated.

I don't know if I've made any errors in my patching process (if others are getting the afformentioned scenes to load in English, please do tell!)

All in all, I am very grateful that this game is being translated. I bought the game the moment I saw you and others were translating it, so if your goal was to get more people to play Evilize and support Mister Akumura by buying his game... then I dare say you've succeed!

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I gotta say, The translation work is very good. Can't expect less from Jooop, not after the stellar Insect Angels translation (Scorpion is best girl, tomboy supremacy!).

Its sad that you lost a lot of work. What is translated in the game can be held up as a good example of a very dedicated translation effort, but there are a couple of parts that have flown under the radar and remained untranslated, no doubt the crash is to blame. Since I have only made my way up to defeating the New World Order gang, I have only encountered two important issues:

When meeting your friend at the bar, she details where the vigilantes are hiding, but the description of the place and the subsequent sex scene are all in Japanese.

When losing against the gang leader in a gunfight, the resulting bad end also plays out in its entirety unstranslated.

I don't know if I've made any errors in my patching process (if others are getting the afformentioned scenes to load in English, please do tell!)

All in all, I am very grateful that this game is being translated. I bought the game the moment I saw you and others were translating it, so if your goal was to get more people to play Evilize and support Mister Akumura by buying his game... then I dare say you've succeed!
Thank you for your kind words! As for the gang ending, I actually translated it. A similar event must’ve just happened and slipped under the radar. Thanks for bringing it up! I’m going over the work again with a fine tooth comb, but I still appreciate everybody pointing out untranslated scenes.

Reactions: ujmujmk

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I know a few scenes of the Bee route are also on Japanese, like the ending for example.
Yup, another tragedy of my carelessness. I actually had more interest in translating the story and did the h-scenes last. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, especially the ending. Have no idea what’s up with that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote