RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 11, 2018
Hey, Jooop, How's the translation going? I think I remember you saying something about getting it finished sometime September. I don't know if that worked out, but I don't mind it being late. Thank you for all of your work.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Hey, Jooop, How's the translation going? I think I remember you saying something about getting it finished sometime September. I don't know if that worked out, but I don't mind it being late. Thank you for all of your work.
Hey, yeah, sorry about that. I did say September, but the sale extended to October so I decided to slow down a bit to not get too stressed out. The new deadline is October 9th. The translation is done, I’m just going through it with a fine tooth comb to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
One final update before I release the patch tomorrow. Some bad news, I fell asleep on my desk and my computer had a major update which made it restart and I have lost a bunch of progress because I didn’t save for a long time. Nothing horrible, just demoralizing. Most likely now I’ll be releasing it 5% incomplete. What’s missing right now. Two sex scene in the resistance route, translated shop menus, the translation for the recollection room, some dialogue with npcs during the final act, and the translation for a lot of item boxes and my edits for the Kempeitai route. That’s it and sorry for the inconvenience. I’m not delaying it again, rather, I’m going to keep working and release a second, fully complete patch as soon as I can. What you’ll be getting with the first patch is the entire story completely legible in English and a majority of the sex scenes in English as well, albeit a smidge inconsistent. For example, one of the major villains is the “Supreme Leader.” You will likely see him be called “Great Leader” here and there, especially in the Kempeitai route. That’s all folks.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
One final update before I release the patch tomorrow. Some bad news, I fell asleep on my desk and my computer had a major update which made it restart and I have lost a bunch of progress because I didn’t save for a long time. Nothing horrible, just demoralizing. Most likely now I’ll be releasing it 5% incomplete. What’s missing right now. Two sex scene in the resistance route, translated shop menus, the translation for the recollection room, some dialogue with npcs during the final act, and the translation for a lot of item boxes and my edits for the Kempeitai route. That’s it and sorry for the inconvenience. I’m not delaying it again, rather, I’m going to keep working and release a second, fully complete patch as soon as I can. What you’ll be getting with the first patch is the entire story completely legible in English and a majority of the sex scenes in English as well, albeit a smidge inconsistent. For example, one of the major villains is the “Supreme Leader.” You will likely see him be called “Great Leader” here and there, especially in the Kempeitai route. That’s all folks.
Damn that really sucks, ik how it feels to lose digital work, really looking forward to its release tomorrow tho, thank you for all your hard work!

PancakeMix59

Feb 25, 2020
Gotta spam that ctrl+s

Reactions: Jooop

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Sorry folks, I’ll be releasing it soon. To be completely honest, my mistake has put me in a pretty bad mood and sapped my motivation. In a small amount of good news, the sale has been extended one extra day. That’s it, the next message will be a post containing the partial tanslation.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
All right folks. Here it is at long last. The partially completed translation of Evilize. Once again, this is not the complete game, only a patch. Purchasing the game is the only way to play it and applying this patch will have most of the game be in English. In this zip file is the map files and common event file, as well as edited images for all the weapons in the game so you can understand what they do. Applying the patch is as simple as copying and pasting over the files.

Here are the instructions for applying the patch:

To apply the translated game files, copy all the maps and common event files in the folder labeled "Data." Once you have them copied, open up your game, go to the game's "Data" folder and patch the folders you just copied. Your computer should ask you if you want to replace the files. Make sure you click "Replace all."

The images for the weapons is much similar. Copy all the images you see in "Edited + Translated Images." Then go to your game open the "Graphics" folder, then open the "Pictures" folder. Once you're there you should see lots of images of guns as well as all the cgs for the h-scenes. If you see that you're in the right spot, so just hit "paste." Once again, your computer should ask you if you want to replace some files, click "Replace all."

That's it for now, I'll continue working and release another patch as soon as I can with the 100% complete and edited translation. You'll probably have to crack your game to apply this patch, and I'm sorry, but I can't give instructions on how to do that at this time as I'm exhausted and my brain is totally fried. If you have any questions or notice any bugs, grammar mistakes, name inconsistencies, or crashes, don't hesitate to contact me.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Oh, one more thing, I'm sorry, but there's going to be a scene that's actually important to the story that's partially translated, but then cuts off. I was trying to finish it today, but ran out of time. Just didn't want to release before the 10th was over.

ujmujmk

Nov 21, 2018
I might be dumb, but as far as i can see, there is no such thing as a "Graphics" folder, where is it supposed to be?
You need to use an extractor/decrypter like this: on the file Game.rgss3a. Upon extracting the items from that into the games folder, the Graphics folder will appear. Delete the Game.rgss3a file afterwards.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
I'm in the same boat cant see any graphics folder. I not even sure where the data folder is. View attachment 1447494
You guys need to download the rpgmaker decrypter and extract game.rgss3a, when this is done you should have a folder called extract which should contain the relevant data/graphic folders, simply copy and paste Joop's translation into the relevant files, past it into the game folder and then delete game.rgss3a

Fireflyreed101

Feb 20, 2018
You guys need to download the rpgmaker decrypter and extract game.rgss3a, when this is done you should have a folder called extract which should contain the relevant data/graphic folders, simply copy and paste Joop's translation into the relevant files, past it into the game folder and then delete game.rgss3a
got it now cheers

Reactions: FigelNarage
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote