RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Update time: The royalties route has been translated successfully ( bear and mentioning the complications I faced ) and ready for release.
ENJOY.

Suit

May 11, 2019
I'm having an issue on the church route, running 1.07 and Chip's partial above. I'm doing the second mission for them, where I'm supposed to be rescuing lillith's body(?) or something from some slavers, I beat the boss and head up to the room with some children in only for the game to say she's not there and i game over.

Any ideas?

• Angry
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I'm having an issue on the church route, running 1.07 and Chip's partial above. I'm doing the second mission for them, where I'm supposed to be rescuing lillith's body(?) or something from some slavers, I beat the boss and head up to the room with some children in only for the game to say she's not there and i game over.

Any ideas?
Might be a problem caused by the translation. That’s the end of the mission and it’s supposed to send you back to the church.

Reactions: lwx595 and Suit

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017

Any ideas?
i fail understand how you got a gameover i just replayed that route (as of the comment) to see if there was a problem but nothing happens so its not the translation.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
UPDATE: The resistance route's has been translated all that left is the the Terrions's enjoy

Suit

May 11, 2019
I've attached a save of the issue occuring. It persists on a fresh copy of the game without the partial translation, so it's a game bug.

To retrace my steps I think everything I've done up to this point is fairly normal, outside of priming Puma for the "ceremony" before going on this mission. I don't know if this is necessary to start the mission or not, but if not then perhaps the game isn't expecting me to have done that yet? Idk.

• Angry
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
UPDATE: The resistance route's has been translated all that left is the the Terrions's enjoy
GODDAMN! What the hell are you doing? I admit, I’ve been curious, but haven’t taken the time to check out your translation. You’re just so freaking fast I have to know. Are you doing edited machine translations? What program are you using?

Reactions: lwx595

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
I've attached a save of the issue occuring. It persists on a fresh copy of the game without the partial translation, so it's a game bug.

To retrace my steps I think everything I've done up to this point is fairly normal, outside of priming Puma for the "ceremony" before going on this mission. I don't know if this is necessary to start the mission or not, but if not then perhaps the game isn't expecting me to have done that yet? Idk.
its the game not the translation here i will give you my save its the exact same spot see if you have any problems

ujmujmk

Nov 21, 2018
GODDAMN! What the hell are you doing? I admit, I’ve been curious, but haven’t taken the time to check out your translation. You’re just so freaking fast I have to know. Are you doing edited machine translations? What program are you using?
Having played through a good chunk of it, it seems to be MTL with some editing. Text consistently runs off the side of the text box and there are numerous areas where the translation has failed and has placeholder text instead. In addition, there seem to be repetition issues, but as I can't read the original text I can't be sure.

Example sentence from a session: "Even though she lived in a lab, there are many labs. There are many. Sans Fallback"

On the positive side, the translation is stable and high enough quality that it is always clear what is happening and where the user needs to go. At no point does it become incomprehensible. As first efforts go it's good.

Last edited:

Suit

May 11, 2019
Having played through a good chunk of it, it seems to be MTL with some editing.
Yeah, just going to reiterate this. Chip's translation is clearly edited MTL, and while it's definitely playable it's nowhere near as good as a proper translation. Will definitely be giving it another run through once you've completed your patch Joop.

As above, there's repetition issues, text running off the screen, and whatever the Sans Fallback thing is repeated on every other line.

Despite this though I'm thankful Chip put this together, it's infinitely better than no translation at all.

Last edited:

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah, just going to reiterate this. Chip's translation is clearly edited MTL, and while it's definitely playable it's nowhere near as good as a proper translation. Will definitely be giving it another run through once you've completed your patch Joop.

As above, there's repetition issues, text running off the screen, and whatever the Sans Fallback thing is repeated on every other line.
I already said to wait for jooops version for a full professional translation, I'm just giving the players the opportunity to play the game
(THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT TRANLSATION )

Last edited:
Reactions: Jooop and ujmujmk

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Update: WITH completion of the Terrions route the game has been successfully translated.
( THIS IS MY FIRST TRANSLATION AND I ONLY INTEND ON MAKING IT ACCESSIBLE TO ENGLISH AUDIENCE'S) YOOOP will release a proper translation some time in the future so be patience and enjoy.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Update: WITH completion of the Terrions route the game has been successfully translated.
( THIS IS MY FIRST TRANSLATION AND I ONLY INTEND ON MAKING IT ACCESSIBLE TO ENGLISH AUDIENCE'S) YOOOP will release a proper translation some time in the future so be patience and enjoy.
You must've been really hooked on this particular game, seeing as it seems you really really wanted this a month early (based on Joop's statements right). :LOL:

Reactions: lwx595
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote