RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
So the trasnlation is complete? Where do i download the game?
I'm sorry, the translation is not done yet. I am trying to get it done before the 13th of September so that it lines up with the 50% off sale at DLsite. I am not giving away the game, only a free patch that I will release here.

If you want to get the game, here's the link:

Jan 2, 2020
I'm sorry, the translation is not done yet. I am trying to get it done before the 13th of September so that it lines up with the 50% off sale at DLsite. I am not giving away the game, only a free patch that I will release here.

If you want to get the game, here's the link:

SO if i do find a link to the free game i will post it here.

• Angry
Reactions: Suit

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
I'm sorry, then I don't remember. I'll play the route myself a little later and get back to you.
Hello. I'm Saino Kawara, the author of "EVILIZE".
You might want to talk to Akira (the woman in Bandana) on the ground floor of a large building in the heart of the downtown(the city with pink buildings) .
if your the author then i praise the game you made and i hope a you release a proper English translation in the future

Saino Kawara

Mar 31, 2021
if your the author then i praise the game you made and i hope a you release a proper English translation in the future
Thank you!
I would like to consider developing a proper English translation if it is certain that my work will be accepted by the Western audience.
In the case of EVILIZE, it is difficult for me to finance because it requires a lot of translation fees.
It was very fortunate for me that Mr. Jooop volunteered to translate this game.
I can’t thank him enough.

Jan 2, 2020
Thank you!
I would like to consider developing a proper English translation if it is certain that my work will be accepted by the Western audience.
In the case of EVILIZE, it is difficult for me to finance because it requires a lot of translation fees.
It was very fortunate for me that Mr. Jooop volunteered to translate this game.
I can’t thank him enough.
Havent played the game yet but the game is a hidden gem,once it gets a translation sales will boom.The translation fees are worth it,if not try to have someone translate it for you like Jooop here.

Reactions: Saino Kawara

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Until game has a somewhat playble translation we can't approve of creating a game thread for it. Also, links that aren't a direct download or to a place that isn't hidden behind a paywall are also not meant for update. Saino Kawara if you wish for us to find a copy of the game, post in Game Request unless you own it and are willing to share in which case, post again in Game Requests as an Update.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
well i translated parts of the game to better understand where to go I'm willing to share the translation file to help people progress through he game. (THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT TRANSLATING A GAME SO I RECOMMEND WAITING FOR JOOP FOR PROFESSIONAL QUALITLY ) View attachment Data.rar

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Hello. I'm Saino Kawara, the author of "EVILIZE".
You might want to talk to Akira (the woman in Bandana) on the ground floor of a large building in the heart of the downtown(the city with pink buildings) .
you gave me incorrect information after translating i learn that to progress through the game you must complete certain objective in uptown and downtown in order to start its respective faction missions. i completed downtown now i had to finish uptown.

Razef

Nov 25, 2019
well i translated parts of the game to better understand where to go I'm willing to share the translation file to help people progress through he game. (THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT TRANSLATING A GAME SO I RECOMMEND WAITING FOR JOOP FOR PROFESSIONAL QUALITLY ) View attachment 1366752
Tried placing it in the Evilize folder but that doesn't work for me, am I being stupid and overlooking something?

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
and I just updated the translation fixing an error on the church route dialogue that stops progression ,
if i find more or if anyone find any i will look into it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote