RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I thought I would give a small status update on the improved translation. I will be releasing it piecemeal in order of each route. I have fixed a lot of the dialogue that was missing when Kasumi escapes her imprisonment in the beginning and moves back into her old apartment. Once I fix everything up to the Avidya route end/escape from the church, I will be releasing it as the first patch. I entertained naming each patch after a metal gear game, but I decided to keep it simple and have each patch numbered 1 through 4.

gzlzmaistro

Oct 19, 2018
I thought I would give a small status update on the improved translation. I will be releasing it piecemeal in order of each route. I have fixed a lot of the dialogue that was missing when Kasumi escapes her imprisonment in the beginning and moves back into her old apartment. Once I fix everything up to the Avidya route end/escape from the church, I will be releasing it as the first patch. I entertained naming each patch after a metal gear game, but I decided to keep it simple and have each patch numbered 1 through 4.
Bruh.
"Solid", "Sons of Liberty", "Snake Eater", "Guns of the Patriots", "Peace Walker", "Ground Zeroes", "Phantom Pain"... cool names. Why the fuck not? Its your translation have some fun with it. The files themselves don't have to have any cameos to it and you could definitely still number them but come onnnn... The game is a metal gear reference, so why not your cool translations?
signed,
"I beat MGS3 on European Extreme without killing anyone and beat Volgin's gay ass using only CQC" gzlzmaistro.

Fireflyreed101

Feb 20, 2018
Any update on the translation. I feel like I have been running around uptown for ages, trying to get a lead on the church found the code for the back room in the bar talked to the person upstairs. But the dialog was in Japanese and the white hair girl Karakal has disappeared from street outside but I have no idea where to go now

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Any update on the translation. I feel like I have been running around uptown for ages, trying to get a lead on the church found the code for the back room in the bar talked to the person upstairs. But the dialog was in Japanese and the white hair girl Karakal has disappeared from street outside but I have no idea where to go now
Sorry about that. I’m working on it, but not as much as I used to. Anyway, go to the small chapel in uptown and search for the secret entrance in there. I believe it’s in the northwest corner of the room, so just kind of rub your face against the wall as you search.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Sorry about that. I’m working on it, but not as much as I used to. Anyway, go to the small chapel in uptown and search for the secret entrance in there. I believe it’s in the northwest corner of the room, so just kind of rub your face against the wall as you search.
What are your plans after finishing up with Evilize? Take a break then finish up with that other Corrupt/Jkank game? Something else entirely?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Cool, is Demon Peddler another corruption like game?
Yes, very much so. You play as a merchant selling corrupted weapons and items to the two warring countries. Your cursed wares gradually turn both factions into succubi.

Reactions: Arg1011

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
On your pause menu you may see the word セーブ, that's save in Japanese. Just one tap of your right key, select, and you'll be on the save menu.
THATS WHERE IT IS

I couldn't select it by going up and down and I just totally missed it since the UI is different XD Thank you SM!!

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
you should find an npc at the park in the economic zone. there are several npc there, talk to the rightmost one.
1635424425941.png
This park? I'm not seeing anyone rightmost- and nobody seems to want to give me info. I can't find any other parks in the economic zone and the one in Uptown only has people talking about bookburning..?

Razef

Nov 25, 2019
View attachment 1472471
This park? I'm not seeing anyone rightmost- and nobody seems to want to give me info. I can't find any other parks in the economic zone and the one in Uptown only has people talking about bookburning..?
First go to the zone right of this one, then enter one of the buildings there you should find Puma & co at the top floor. Talk to them, afterwards go back to this park and there should be someone on that right bench.

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
First go to the zone right of this one, then enter one of the buildings there you should find Puma & co at the top floor. Talk to them, afterwards go back to this park and there should be someone on that right bench.
So, I did that before I took the pic, and then I went back and talked to Puma again- got the same smaller version of the chat and when I came back the second time they were there- which was so weird!! I had definitely done the first part before I went to the park but at least whatever bug or missed flag worked itself out.

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
In the corruption route where you join Asmodai how do you guys take down Caracal and Puma? I can get puma to take down caracal but she seems to have way more health and deal way more damage than I can handle with only a pistol.

Razef

Nov 25, 2019
In the corruption route where you join Asmodai how do you guys take down Caracal and Puma? I can get puma to take down caracal but she seems to have way more health and deal way more damage than I can handle with only a pistol.
If I remember right, on the right side there's a wall. I just stand there around the corner and melee both of them. They walk right into melee range besides each other.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
If I remember right, on the right side there's a wall. I just stand there around the corner and melee both of them. They walk right into melee range besides each other.
Yeah the AI as in every rpgmaker game isn't too smart, you can even shoot them through the walls if you wanted to play on ez mode.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote