RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
I make no guarantees of when. I have a new job that keeps me very busy. I’ve also started giving Demon Peddler my attention again. I will do my best to give the fully fixed translation of everything up to the first corrupted route as quickly as I can.
Ok thats not an issue, personally idm waiting, was just curious.hank you very much for the work you've put in so far and good luck with your new job.

Reactions: Jooop and animr75

Vulpas

Feb 16, 2021
Hm, that church sure is a pain, can't find the lever to change the colour of the bottom orb so i decided to rotate the 4 coloured pattern clockwise, didn't work.
Tried brute force, rotating it anti clock wise or mirroring it, didn't work.
What on earth is the solution to the 4 level colour puzzle involving red, green, blue and purple?

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
Wound up booting this up again after a while (I wanted to wait on the patches).

Looks like the entire second half of the game might be untranslated? I'm on a dungeon where I'm outrunning an explosion, so I'm not quite sure what's after this. Everything up until this point was untranslated from when I last saved.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Wound up booting this up again after a while (I wanted to wait on the patches).

Looks like the entire second half of the game might be untranslated? I'm on a dungeon where I'm outrunning an explosion, so I'm not quite sure what's after this. Everything up until this point was untranslated from when I last saved.
Thanks for the info, sorry about that. In my haste, I erased a lot of stuff by mistake when I originally released it. Booted up an old backup that has a lot of it fixed, but stuff is still missing. I’ll try to fix it as fast as I can.

Reactions: Thecatbred

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Had some time and went over dialogue I might’ve missed or gotten overwritten. I’m a little miffed about how much got erased and I now know for a fact it got erased. There’s a girl in Uptown that’s talking to herself about what faction she wants to join when she graduates high school. She was debating either joining the Kempeitai or joining the army and her decision is based off how cool their uniforms are. I believe Lynx’s thought is something around the lines of “Really? That’s how you’re deciding?”

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Had some time and went over dialogue I might’ve missed or gotten overwritten. I’m a little miffed about how much got erased and I now know for a fact it got erased. There’s a girl in Uptown that’s talking to herself about what faction she wants to join when she graduates high school. She was debating either joining the Kempeitai or joining the army and her decision is based off how cool their uniforms are. I believe Lynx’s thought is something around the lines of “Really? That’s how you’re deciding?”
Yeah I notice that dialogue for NPCs are sometimes translated, sometimes not, really unfortunate that a lot got erased but still enjoyed the translation for what it was!

Reactions: Jooop

srawdliug

Apr 29, 2019
I look forward to the fixes / patches to the translation. I really want to play through it but wanted to delay a bit until I can play through each route translated.

Jun 11, 2018
So, what's going on with this game? Sorry, I got really busy and kinda fell into a black hole for a while. Is the translation done? Where can I download the game?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
So, what's going on with this game? Sorry, I got really busy and kinda fell into a black hole for a while. Is the translation done? Where can I download the game?
My translation is out, but it’s not very good. I’m happy with the actual translation itself, but huge chunks were missing because I got too hasty and crudely added in the translation of a friend who was helping me. A lot of our work overlapped apparently and it overwrote a lot of stuff.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Okay, it’s looking like Tuesday for the updated patch. I’ve got a long shift today and I know I won’t work on it tonight. I also noticed I have to do the h-scene that introduces Enki for the first time.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Okay, it’s looking like Tuesday for the updated patch. I’ve got a long shift today and I know I won’t work on it tonight. I also noticed I have to do the h-scene that introduces Enki for the first time.
No problem! Looking forward to tomorrow's release :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote