LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
unzipped and provided as per Gumroad.

Cheers
I see someone got tired to wait on the report :p

mb, I was a bit busy with other updates + it's still 10gb after removing all low res dupes
+ I needed to rename every single pic to get rig of the folders
gonna update in a bit

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon in heat

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Reactions: LordLegolas

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
The one pick of beauty where Blizzard replaced with more covered version, other one was more unfortunate it was replaced by fruits.
Yeah, that was super cringe, that's why I remember Evul did that pic, absolutely fukin destroyed blizzard

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
here is the patreon rewards for July and August :)
July :

August :

Evul is always late with handing out the rewards, so I will post the ones for September when he sends them.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
heres june, for some reason I thought it was already shared. Can't get the 2022 july to dec right now because he takes down his dropbox links at the end of the year :confused::( might buy it off gumroad at some point

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
It's all good. I thought as much that "Life Happened", so I thought I would throw up a post for anyone while the uploaders did a QA-check. (in the possible future I just leave the highest res up)

Cheers

Reactions: LordLegolas

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018

mb, I was a bit busy with other updates + it's still 10gb after removing all low res dupes
+ I needed to rename every single pic to get rig of the folders
gonna update in a bit
Why would you get rid of folders ???? I need to go back and fix 2018-2019 because they are not in folders.
Actually Komono has 2018-2019 already sorted saved me some time!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Why would you get rid of folders ????
bcs it might make sence for all resolutions, but if I keep only 5k, it will be one pic per folder
that's not how I exactly imagine going through the collection

Now you just click Artist's folder - 2023 - and have all pics in one place

Reactions: shitass1001

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Just sets off my WTF radar lol OCD I guess but I keep releases complete. One reasons I never understood the upload changes with psds lol. But thats why I try to get posts releases instead of Op ones Op missing to much.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
bcs it might make sence for all resolutions, but if I keep only 5k, it will be one pic per folder
that's not how I exactly imagine going through the collection

Now you just click Artist's folder - 2023 - and have all pics in one place
I like this way of doing it, I find Evuls folder sorting to be really annoying

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
I like this way of doing it, I find Evuls folder sorting to be really annoying
Considering Evul naming system of pictures has no choice but to have folders, not sure why they are named like that.... not that I like it, I think art should say who the hell it is pictured lol. Either case DasNero thansk for Mega and Shitass thanks for the full 2023 month packs ups Ill have to buy Jan-May to get full packs... not sure what im going to do with 2022 might buy year pack. Cant leave out Legolas thanks for your work keeping the Ops updated for people to enjoy.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: shitass1001