redshard

Jul 29, 2018
there is only one new sex scene which is kinda disappointing but in my opinion it looks pretty good in the new engine.

Dec 27, 2020
Bad big sister, good little sister. Very Bad written, mom. The scenes miss the sex appeal. Big Sister and mother are not fun.
Again an MC which is a hole head smaller(Why has he to be so small?) than most off the women but has 40 cm penis.
A lot of Femdom which seems avoidable at last but I am not sure. I have given up.
This could be good, it can still be good. But it needs a lot of work in the writing department.

Why is it not tagged Femdom klaba. Does it become better? Can we turn the table? Did I have to be more patient? But so far it's a half femdom game for me.

Reactions: XavierVCP

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
There is an old proverb: "Wanted to do it better, it turned out as always". As i can tell from my experience, 2 out of 10 game's which was redone on new engine and etc, are seeing the future. The others, as you already know, fails and being "abandoned". :cry:

Reactions: The King of Pirates

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
I loved the game, the character designs are too good!

I can't wait for the updates!

I personally wish they would add a special character for the NTR option, having a group of people harass Sophie on the train is also good but the NTR essence feels much better when there is another character dedicated to stealing the main character's love.

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Do old saves work still. If so, how do i trigger the new scene for Sophie?
Old saves seem to work fine. As for the new scene, I'd like to know that too. I played several in-game days and still haven't found it.
When you see Sophie stuck in the washing machine in the evening click on her. You may need to do it again on a second day if you're using an old save to get the new content to trigger.

Reactions: BigEffinPerv

wulfstorms

Feb 23, 2022
get error with controller can't save, new engine i guess.
had it installed on d/drive put it on desk top now no errors it works fine.
good game.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes