subli

Jul 30, 2020
I would probably, at least for the moment, change the victory condition to 3 sex addicts. At that point you cannot lose and the game becomes very grindy after that point.

romanhqwerty

Aug 5, 2016
Any chance to add a line to the text after you strip a girl which reveals what she is wearing underneath? When a girl runs away directly after I strip an upper or lower, I know I am super curious what bra or panty (if any) she was wearing.

Could even expand it to having a chance on a failed strip to give a peak, revealing what is underneath and increasing the girls humiliation.

Reactions: HelotGames

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
I would probably, at least for the moment, change the victory condition to 3 sex addicts. At that point you cannot lose and the game becomes very grindy after that point.
When the game comes out of demo, the amount of sex addicts needed will be lowered. Maybe not to 3, as there will be other losing conditions, but it will be less grindy to win.
The only reason it's so high, is because I want to give a feeling of the game having a late game.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Any chance to add a line to the text after you strip a girl which reveals what she is wearing underneath? When a girl runs away directly after I strip an upper or lower, I know I am super curious what bra or panty (if any) she was wearing.

Could even expand it to having a chance on a failed strip to give a peak, revealing what is underneath and increasing the girls humiliation.
This is a really good idea, I think especially the one where you try to strip someone, maybe it should be possible to see what they're wearing on some failed attempts. This might be added in the future :)

Reactions: T_Abraxas

subli

Jul 30, 2020
This is a really good idea, I think especially the one where you try to strip someone, maybe it should be possible to see what they're wearing on some failed attempts. This might be added in the future :)
I think there needs to be some kind of partial success for stripping. Right now it can be really annoying if you fail a 75% chance three or four times in a row.

ncupnone

Jun 29, 2017
I always get this message and getting out from game using joiplay hope someone can help to fix this great game btw great concept and thankyou

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
WAY TOO MODDED VERSION :
So, not entirely sure why, but in this modded version (1.35a) after the first day goes through, if I change the options, I can't even click the test types after a day finishes, it just gives me errors...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
So, not entirely sure why, but in this modded version (1.35a) after the first day goes through, if I change the options, I can't even click the test types after a day finishes, it just gives me errors...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know a bug around subjects exists, but I can't reproduce it.
Can you send me your save file for "inspection" ?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Here you go
1650838058445.png

60 answers, wtf happened :unsure:
Go in settings and set answers to 6 and you're fine. But how did you managed to set than number to 60 ?

Someone else had a similar bug, but you just can't set more than 6 answers in settings so I'm confused..

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ninoss HelotGames

If you don't mind me saying, while the Tutorial does explain and helps making sense of things, it doesn't change the fact that 2 of the 4 stats, are named after the thing they actually oppose/resist.

That's not just confusing but ends up being misleading like fuck, the kind of thing that, imho, can cause frustration or headaches to new players or old ones that are more casual in their play (or try to pick from where they stopped after a few days without playing), among other cases.

So, for the sake of clarity, i would like to suggest two alternate names for them:

- Inhibition ==> Audaciousness

- Fear ==> Guts (Courage, Fortitude or Resolution, if one wants more formal-sounding titles)

Hope you pardon my impertinence and this helps with making reading & gameplay smoother overall for fans and devs both in the future.

mrlamister

May 31, 2020
Do they other pieces of clothing you strip also disappear from the girls inventory or will they get those back each day? Would be nice to have an option to remove those as well.

Reactions: HelotGames

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I used URM to set the answers to 60 to not have to worry about anyone passing.
This will break WTM as subjects/answers are actual real subjects in the code and not only a counter ^^
You can still spam EXAM_subjects.append(Subject(30,"basic")) in console (SHIFT+O) to fill the list.

Do they other pieces of clothing you strip also disappear from the girls inventory or will they get those back each day? Would be nice to have an option to remove those as well.
In WTM each thing stolen cloth is not present in the girl's wardrobe anymore :cool:
(except panties if the girl manages to get it back after the exam but that's quite rare)

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Its happening every Wednesday and Saturday.
the girls dont give up even with their low HP (the same goes negative)
One of the girls might have extreme values, I'm uploading an update with safeguards.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes