Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Yes, the presence of a cash stat (at 0 in present) and the fact prices are given with each of the panties were a very clear hint that one might sell them, thanks.

Also, now i'm filled with doubt - are some of the "superslut" girls (500+hp) always pantieless out of kinkiness or because i collected all their models? :unsure:
Basicly yes, as you are stealing pieces of cloths, they obviously can't wear then anymore ^^
You can see their wardrobe in the girl's overview windows (the image at the bottom of the home screen)

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
WTM 1.33

- Panties can be sold (Sonico)
- Girl overview menu shows the Model's name (Zespeth)
- Cleaned up code / reworked exam UI
- Tooltips for images in home menu
- Converted most of the images to .webp, reducing achive size by 35% (saves won't be compatible)

Didn't had time to extensivly test the update, please report any bugs ;)

DL LINKs :

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
WTM 1.33

- Converted most of the images to .webp, reducing achive size by 35% (saves won't be compatible)

DL LINKs :

more creampies plz

Reactions: themagiman

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
WTM 1.33

DL LINKs :

And so, after many weeks of dedicated work, when the parent association noticed that more than half the schoolgirls, instead of learning to resist pressure, would actively seek out to be molested, the Professor, seeing the writing on the wall folded and took his leave, in search of places for a fresh start (the old panty collection will be missed too) ;)

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
don't know if this is any help, but got this error, and I have see others post error codes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope if it is of some help.

Reactions: HelotGames

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
WTM 1.33
[...]
Not sure if it's real or not, but in my first game (Windows) the girls started out dressed identically, the only difference was their face. They only differentiated later, when parts of their wardrobe went "missing" (read: stolen). All girls were dressed the same when first trying to pass the exam, even on later days.

Strangely, in my second game (on Linux), this doesn't seem to happen. I'll test some more in the evening.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Ninoss , an issue*) in WTM 1.33. When a new girl joins (on Monday morning), the message gives you a count of girls in your class. This number does not include the new girl, despite the message ("With her addition, there are currently # girls left, who needs the exam. Let's keep that number high.") clearly saying so. Besides, "needs" should really be "need" (as it's plural), and the comma before "who" should not be there.

At the same time, the HUD in the upper right corner gives a correct number of girls.

*) I call it an issue, and not a bug, as it's purely cosmetic and does not affect gameplay.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Not sure if it's real or not, but in my first game (Windows) the girls started out dressed identically, the only difference was their face. They only differentiated later, when parts of their wardrobe went "missing" (read: stolen). All girls were dressed the same when first trying to pass the exam, even on later days.

Strangely, in my second game (on Linux), this doesn't seem to happen. I'll test some more in the evening.
I've also had a similar kinda bug the first time I launched. Might be related to the order of initializiation / how randoms are initialized. I've modified init things to accomodate easier addition to the game.
I couldn't reproduce that bug tho- :unsure:

Ninoss , an issue*) in WTM 1.33. When a new girl joins (on Monday morning), the message gives you a count of girls in your class. This number does not include the new girl...
Fixed in next update, I guess the vanilla game as the same issue HelotGames

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
WTM 1.33

DL LINKs :

Found a repeateable error in my WTM 1.33 related to a certain girl.

Wherever i successfully snatch that one girl's panties, the images for her ass & pussy won't appear.
I just ignored it back then supposing it might be a one-time thing, but it has reappeared a few times since.
Sending along the screenshot.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Found a repeateable error in my WTM 1.33 related to a certain girl.

Wherever i successfully snatch that one girl's panties, the images for her ass & pussy won't appear.
I just ignored it back then supposing it might be a one-time thing, but it has reappeared a few times since.
Sending along the screenshot.
F that new cutie had missnamed pics, I'm uploading a fix right now, tell me if it fixed the issue :cool:

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Every time I modify the required number of answers in WTM i get this error during the exam.
I couldn't reproduce the bug.
Is it when you set answers to 4 or 6 ?
In the subjects menu, do you have a number of subjects equal to the answers required ?
Did you sold any subject ?
Can you send your save file ?

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
Ninoss Are you planning to keep your mod in parallel to the "vanilla" version? Are we getting 2 games for the price of one? :love:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss Are you planning to keep your mod in parallel to the "vanilla" version? Are we getting 2 games for the price of one? :love:
As it's starts to deviatie from the vanilla game, I'll just probably make another thread and consider it as another game in near future.
So yeah that's basicly 2x fap content :cool:

More infos there :
I could update the mod with the addict systems of the vanilla game but is it necessary ?

I was thinking about changing the setup of the game, making it a "specialized" private school where you basicly teach girl how to be a good PN. Teaching them actual real courses but also corrupting them until a final inspection to "certify" them.
But it's almost an entire different game as the gameplay is litterally reversed.

We already talked with Helot and we will take different choices anyways.
At first, I wanted to give a helping hand with python and add content for personnal use, just because ^^ but you guys downloaded the mod 4k times :rolleyes:

But if ppl are interested in me trying to implement some features of the vanilla game to the mod or just going with another different game, let me know :cool:
(At the end, the more fap content we have, the better)

Reactions: Kodex

valkirie

Mar 13, 2018
I couldn't reproduce the bug.
Is it when you set answers to 4 or 6 ?
In the subjects menu, do you have a number of subjects equal to the answers required ?
Did you sold any subject ?
Can you send your save file ?
It happens when I set the number of required answers above 7. I don't know where the subjects menu is. It only happens in WTM. In vanila game it does not.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes