Mar 18, 2020
If anyone has any idea of how I can fix the CTRL glitch from crashing, as Google doesn't seem to be very helpful, please let me know. You can either shoot me a message here or simply reply to this comment. Thank you in advance :)
the internet was not very helpful but I assume it has something to do with an error occurring when the game attempts to skip, try re-mapping the ctrl key to something else or try disabling it, tho i am not sure if either will help tbh, worth a try.

check out this forum:
and this from the renpy website itself:

Reactions: HelotGames

theblindbot

May 4, 2017
can someone upload the mod on another site? gofile always gives me connection timeout after i start the download...

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
Sooo, I've noticed there is this possibility of turning a student into a sex addict, how the fk does it work? i already have one of the sloots cumming thrice per test, all inhib low af, and she's still somewhat lucid

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Sooo, I've noticed there is this possibility of turning a student into a sex addict, how the fk does it work? i already have one of the sloots cumming thrice per test, all inhib low af, and she's still somewhat lucid
When a girl's corruption is 45 or higher, there is a chance that she will become addicted to sex. This will happen before the exam starts with the girl in question.

ShadowEri

Dec 1, 2021
this was super fun, but i wish there were more options for fear and pain
if you take suggestions, I would add interactions with the face like kissing, slap, lick cheek, and then add on legs to kick them so they end on the ground
then face fuck em
Just a thought
also make it so we can actually see their stats, their stat descriptions are always words not numbers and i haven't found a way to change it

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
this was super fun, but i wish there were more options for fear and pain
if you take suggestions, I would add interactions with the face like kissing, slap, lick cheek, and then add on legs to kick them so they end on the ground
then face fuck em
Just a thought
also make it so we can actually see their stats, their stat descriptions are always words not numbers and i haven't found a way to change it
The settings button in the evening will allow you to change the stats to numbers instead of textual description :) Be aware though that a girl having an inhibition stat of 0 means that she will basically never wear slutty clothes and a fear stat of 0 means that she is absolutely terrified of you :)
Edit: Your ideas are actually really good, and they might be implemented some time in the future. I originally intented this game to only be from a backside perspective, but that might change. Although it will probably not be very soon :)

Last edited:

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
HelotGames quick thing I noticed and fixed:

In retrospective.rpy, you'll crash if you try to add a 34th panty in. I added a quick conditional that should help avoid this crash in the future.

Code:
if girl.notInRoom:
    for p in girl.wardrobe:
        if p.name == panty.name:
            girl.wardrobe.remove(p)
            stolenPanties -= 1
    if stolenPanties >= 33: # bug fix by somebody28
        outputstring += "I can't take " + girl.name + " " + girl.surname + "\'s panties home with me, I've got no room for them. \n"
    else:
        outputstring += "As " + girl.name + " " + girl.surname + " left early, I get to take her panties home with me. \n"
        playerPanties[stolenPanties] = panty
        stolenPanties += 1
Edit: this logic in general is kinda jank and doesn't seem to work. DM if you want to discuss alternatives.

Last edited:

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
HelotGames This game definitely has potential, but I would like to suggest something. It would be a good idea, in my opinion, to have a story with actual characters that have events tied to them, their own exclusive profiles and personal gifs. Rather than make them random, and universal for everyone.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
WTM 1.3

- Added girls "overview", to see which girl are in your class (do I need to show their stats in it too ?)
- Added a first implementation of "subjects" for the exam, for now they are autogenerated but you will be able to buy/sell them in the next update. (OnePussy)
- Added a new cloth part and fixed a bug that made "naked" way less corrupted than some kinky outfits
- Updated the panty stash UI (you will be able to sell them in the next update, alongside subjects : sell panties and buy exam subjects yeahh ^^)
- Corrected some imgs issues (thx mark818)
- Corrected some typos

Some of the features of this update are half implemented, balance might be broken as subjects are a new way to process exams progression. As many features were added, bugs are possible too. I'm waiting for your feedbacks :cool:
Still waiting for HelotGames to feature/credit the mod in the main thread.

LINK :
link is dead?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
WAY TOO MODDED VERSION :

Don't ask me why, I've spend my time modding and fixing weirdly implemented things in the game.
This version contains more content (cloth,exam subjects,variations,stats,settings,balance,gifs), but it's mainly a big code overhaul.
Vanilla game saves won't work as it's a complete different version of the game.

Enjoy !
Feel free to give feedbacks :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DL LINKs :

Links are there, the bad post is linked in the main thread HelotGames

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
HelotGames This game definitely has potential, but I would like to suggest something. It would be a good idea, in my opinion, to have a story with actual characters that have events tied to them, their own exclusive profiles and personal gifs. Rather than make them random, and universal for everyone.
This is planned to happen in the future versions of the game :)

Reactions: Synaxis

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
May I suggest randomizing the order the girls show up in for exams. Otherwise, mid to late game it gets a bit like: "Monday, they're all sluts, I can ignore them; Tudesday, also all sluts, ignore; Wednesday, only one girl to worry about, concentrate on her; Thursday, I might actually have to work for this one ..."

It's not a big thing, but it would help keep me paying attention rather than clicking yeah,yeah,yeah on autopilot.

SvMaNe

Oct 16, 2019
Is there a way that i could play the V 1.2 from HelotGames with the mod from Ninoss? I don't get it how, i can play the V1.2 and i can play the modded version but not really sure if there is a way to merge both version. Even i don't know how renpy works. So is there some solution or is the modded version a "Standalone" thing?

Last but not least: Nice game and thanks to the efford and your work to both of you.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Is there a way that i could play the V 1.2 from HelotGames with the mod from Ninoss? I don't get it how, i can play the V1.2 and i can play the modded version but not really sure if there is a way to merge both version. Even i don't know how renpy works. So is there some solution or is the modded version a "Standalone" thing?

Last but not least: Nice game and thanks to the efford and your work to both of you.
I could update the mod with the addict systemof the vanilla game but is it necessary ?

I was thinking about changing the setup of the game, making it a "specialized" private school where you basicly teach girl how to be a good PN. Teaching them actual real courses but also corrupting them until a final inspection to "certify" them.
But it's almost an entire different game as the gameplay is litterally reversed.

We already talked with Helot and we will take different choices anyways.
At first, I wanted to give a helping hand with python and add content for personnal use, just because ^^ but you guys downloaded the mod 4k times :rolleyes:

But if ppl are interested in me trying to implement some features of the vanilla game to the mod or just going with another different game, let me know :cool:
(At the end, the more fap content we have, the better)

Last edited:

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
May I suggest randomizing the order the girls show up in for exams. Otherwise, mid to late game it gets a bit like: "Monday, they're all sluts, I can ignore them; Tudesday, also all sluts, ignore; Wednesday, only one girl to worry about, concentrate on her; Thursday, I might actually have to work for this one ..."

It's not a big thing, but it would help keep me paying attention rather than clicking yeah,yeah,yeah on autopilot.
I completely agree with you, and I will probably randomize this everytime it goes through the complete list of girls in the next version of the game :)
Thank you for your feedback

xbeo

May 10, 2017
I am puzzled by the CTRL-Bug.

I don't know anything about Renpy but one of the places where its happening is script.rpt:107
Python:
label afterTut:
    scene bg classroom
    hide screen girlDescription
    show screen examButtons
    window hide
    $ renpy.choice_for_skipping()
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
    window auto
    return
As soon as "return" is reached, the game goes to the main menu.
I think return is never meant to be reached, because it is expected that the user clicks on one of the buttons defined in examButtons.
But when you at that point skip or press CTRL, the game calls the "return" and you are in the main menu.

Portal82_112

Mar 13, 2018
Like the game have some potentials.

This are my suggestions, don't know if some have already been said (haven't read all the posts)

Random events before school:

Random events happening going to school before class starts.

Based on the difficulty and level with most of the girls you have

It can be good or bad.

Have a 5 point scale, meaning

1 = real bad

2 = less effect of one action example hand injury for the day

3= normal flirting or meeting on of the school girls mothers

4 = your actions have more effect example more pain or pleasure points (magic fingers)

5 = real lucky

You can have the option to toggle it off

Example real bad can be a random girl just gives the MC a blowjob for example on the train or bus to school in public or hidden (this action will make it so that the MC can’t use his dick right away so will be treated as he just have cumed)

Real lucky can be he can make one girl skip the class right away so he have only two other girls to consecrate on (can be a good this for late game)

Weekands: You will have a couple of actions you can do (only one per day)

Saturdays:

Clubbing:
Meet your students, mothers or female teachers.
Can further improve or cement the students into becoming sluts as after dancing you can take them home and fuck them silly and doing so have a chance to secure her position or maybe grant her a position to further help you

Example class president and creating a new club of students that want to stay in school and become the teachers fucktoys “the teacher pets club”

Pub:
The same idea as clubbing but just a different setting but will have a chance making the students becoming labeled as prostitutes and whores and can generate a random gift that the MC can use to other girls

Just stay home and rest:

Sundays:

Beach:
Just going to the beach and have fun ogling girls and maybe pick up a new student (so you will have a change to get two new students to join you on monday)

Planning:
Plan your lessons (can make your action more effective)

Date:
Choose a student to further make her become a slut, will have a random chance

Just stay home and rest:

Other things I would like to see

Pregnancy in the later state (an option)

option to use her face like blowjobs, facefuck, kissing

More gif variations on the actions to make it more divertible

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes