TrainerMan

Feb 19, 2018
. For patrons at least.

I'll assume it's okay but can I post the changeling HelotGames ? I won't share the link but I thinks it's worth it for $2.

Last edited:
Reactions: HelotGames

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
The 0.1.2 update for Examination Day is now out on my Patreon page.

The public release is scheduled on monday the 18th of April.

Here is the changelog and what you can expect of content for the next version:

v0.1.2 Demo:

Added:
  • Faces for the girls on the exam screen (Huge thanks to Ninoss, check out his mod, WTM)
  • Differences in girl’s bodies, so now girl can have a set of different kinds of bodyparts when stripped (Huge thanks to Ninoss, check out his mod, WTM)
  • Visuals regarding HP, answer progress and correct answers (Huge thanks to Ninoss, check out his mod, WTM)
  • Visuals regarding how many girls are left in the class (Huge thanks to Ninoss, check out his mod, WTM)
  • Visual chances for pulling down girl’s clothes.
  • Preparation stat for the girls. The girls now get more prepared for the exam each time they retake it.
  • Sex addict mechanic. The girls can now become addicted to sex after their corruption reaches a certain threshold. Sex addicts do are not able to complete the exam.
  • Events for sex addicts in the class, raising their own as well as the other girls’ arousal.
  • Different levels for sex addicts, the higher their level, the more addicted they are.
  • A wincondition if the player reaches 15 sex addicts.
  • A “Do nothing” button if the player wants to not do anything on a turn of the exam.
  • Creampie effect, which now damages girls a lot!
Changed:
  • Difficulty logic. Now changes the amount of questions the girl has to get right, rather than the amount of rounds the exam consists of.
  • Random stat changes to only affect girls who just attended the exam rather than all girls in the class.
  • The overall rounds to 15 from 12 and correct answers from 5 to 5, 6 and 7, depending on the difficulty.
  • Capped the amount of girls in class to 20 from otherwise endless.
  • More things to be dependant on difficulty, making easy mode easier, hard mode harder and normal stay roughly the same in terms of difficulty
  • Number of starting girls to 10
  • Max hp to grow with a random amount instead of 50.
  • Girls cuming takes a percentage based damage of their max hp instead of flat 75, making it a bit better for the player in the late game
Fixed:
  • Balanced the chances of pulling down clothes on a girl to be more in favor of the player overall.
  • CTRL glitch from crashing the game - now skips text as intended in most cases.
  • Information about whose panties are taken after the exam is done.
  • Intelligence from endlessly growing. Will now change a little bit over time, but generally only increase if it’s low to begin with.
  • Player being able to pull up a dress while the girl has something on, covering the dress.
  • Player being able to give a girl without panties on a wedgie.
Known issues:
  • In some cases, CTRL might still close the game, if the player attempts to skip when there is no text to skip.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Oh hell yeah. Super excited. I got a really good feeling about this game I think I'll have to support that Patreon for sure.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Thanks a bunch for the feedback! :)
A medical reskin sounds like a really good idea as well!
There's a sore lack of medical themed games, which I find extremely unfortunate. There General Practitioner but it's a little too real.

If I had more time for personal projects I think I'd try my hand at one but unfortunately all my free time is spoked for atm.

Examination day would work for both themes though hahah.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Oh hell yeah. Super excited. I got a really good feeling about this game I think I'll have to support that Patreon for sure.
Hahaha I'm so happy you think that!

There's a sore lack of medical themed games, which I find extremely unfortunate. There General Practitioner but it's a little too real.

If I had more time for personal projects I think I'd try my hand at one but unfortunately all my free time is spoked for atm.

Examination day would work for both themes though hahah.
I completely agree with you on that, and trust me I know what it's like not to have any free time! :-D

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Joined the Patreon!

Immediate feedback: awesome, worth supporting for sure, thanks for the quick update.

Less immediate feedback:
- would be nice to have more faces for the girls: I was getting a lot of repeats. Could be nice to have a range of ethnicities too to keep it exciting.
- suggestion: girls face above the panties in the pantry collection so you can remember who was who. Or, maybe a class list with pictures you can review.
- other idea: if you do a good job keeping girls from passing you get bonus $$$.
- you can use $$$ to buy some sort of upgrades or tools: the upgrades could be minor: like a paddle to make spanking a bit more efficient, a dildo to open up other options, etc. A butt plug etc.

Just some thoughts!

Talys42

Dec 17, 2018
Another thing I think this needs is for separate dialog interactions for sex-addicted girls. They aren't attempting to pass the exam, so when you fuck them, they should be focused on the dicking you're giving them.

josie

May 5, 2017
Need the 1.2 update and the frontpage to update so it appears on the updated games list and generates more traffic. lets keep a great game alive

Mar 18, 2020
Hey guys I changed around some of the clothing images to some better ones imo, if you'd like to see the difference and give it a shot, just replace the clothing file with the one provided.
you can get to the clothing file by: C:\Users\USER\Downloads\ExaminationDay-0.1.1-pc\game\images

• Red Heart
Reactions: ara1111 and gruntcy

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: HelotGames
As you said the updates will come every 3 weeks because your time to develop this, it's not totally just for games you have your particulars.
I think we'll have to wait for the updates to drop because my time is the same as yours full of particulars. ;) :coffee:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
It does that if you hold ctrl, or if you use skip function under the text then go back 1 step.

- would be nice to have more faces for the girls: I was getting a lot of repeats. Could be nice to have a range of ethnicities too to keep it exciting.
Also sometimes they'll be black in the intro then white in the actual class

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
WTM 1.3

- Added girls "overview", to see which girl are in your class (do I need to show their stats in it too ?)
- Added a first implementation of "subjects" for the exam, for now they are autogenerated but you will be able to buy/sell them in the next update. (OnePussy)
- Added a new cloth part and fixed a bug that made "naked" way less corrupted than some kinky outfits
- Updated the panty stash UI (you will be able to sell them in the next update, alongside subjects : sell panties and buy exam subjects yeahh ^^)
- Corrected some imgs issues (thx mark818)
- Corrected some typos

Some of the features of this update are half implemented, balance might be broken as subjects are a new way to process exams progression. As many features were added, bugs are possible too. I'm waiting for your feedbacks :cool:
Still waiting for HelotGames to feature/credit the mod in the main thread.

LINK :
Download doesn't work

Reactions: T_Abraxas

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
WTM 1.3

- Added girls "overview", to see which girl are in your class (do I need to show their stats in it too ?)
- Added a first implementation of "subjects" for the exam, for now they are autogenerated but you will be able to buy/sell them in the next update. (OnePussy)
- Added a new cloth part and fixed a bug that made "naked" way less corrupted than some kinky outfits
- Updated the panty stash UI (you will be able to sell them in the next update, alongside subjects : sell panties and buy exam subjects yeahh ^^)
- Corrected some imgs issues (thx mark818)
- Corrected some typos

Some of the features of this update are half implemented, balance might be broken as subjects are a new way to process exams progression. As many features were added, bugs are possible too. I'm waiting for your feedbacks :cool:
Still waiting for HelotGames to feature/credit the mod in the main thread.

LINK :
Will this break to new updated game?

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
WTM is an different version of the game, it won't break thing as it's an entire independant game version.

Wdym, is gofile.io down ?
I don't know, never used gofile. I start the download but, it start just fine but then the download speed keep drop down until it get to 0! I tried many times and it still can't download it, I don't have this problem with other site so I don't think is my problem.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes