Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Two more things:
  • please make the panty stash window scrollable. It's easy to go over the maximum number of panties, and with them being different in price and not only in the photo, the limit of 33 items on screen is really easy to reach;
  • the girls are very eager to escape, no matter what their parameters are. It's easy to understand for the fresh girls, with low inhibition/corruption, but it should not matter that much for more tolerant girls. Maybe you should have an option of locking the door, assuming the girl(s) are properly distracted? with a huge penalty to corruption or inhibition (in addition to the obvious fear increase) if discovered?

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Two more things:
  • please make the panty stash window scrollable. It's easy to go over the maximum number of panties, and with them being different in price and not only in the photo, the limit of 33 items on screen is really easy to reach;
  • the girls are very eager to escape, no matter what their parameters are. It's easy to understand for the fresh girls, with low inhibition/corruption, but it should not matter that much for more tolerant girls. Maybe you should have an option of locking the door, assuming the girl(s) are properly distracted? with a huge penalty to corruption or inhibition (in addition to the obvious fear increase) if discovered?
Thanks a bunch for the feedback! :)
The pantystealing/stash system definitely needs a rework at some point in the future :)

The escaping of girls will be a bit better in the next update, however, it might still happen.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
WAY TO MODDED VERSION :

Don't ask my why, I've spend my last 48h modding and fixing weirdly implemented things in the game.
This version contains more content (cloth,variations,stats,settings,balance,gifs), but it's mainly a big code overhaul.
Obviously, old saves won't work at all.

Enjoy !
Feel free to give feedbacks :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LINK :
WTM 1.3

- Added girls "overview", to see which girl are in your class (do I need to show their stats in it too ?)
- Added a first implementation of "subjects" for the exam, for now they are autogenerated but you will be able to buy/sell them in the next update. (OnePussy)
- Added a new cloth part and fixed a bug that made "naked" way less corrupted than some kinky outfits
- Updated the panty stash UI (you will be able to sell them in the next update, alongside subjects : sell panties and buy exam subjects yeahh ^^)
- Corrected some imgs issues (thx mark818)
- Corrected some typos

Some of the features of this update are half implemented, balance might be broken as subjects are a new way to process exams progression. As many features were added, bugs are possible too. I'm waiting for your feedbacks :cool:
Still waiting for HelotGames to feature/credit the mod in the main thread.

LINK :

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
WTM 1.3

- Added girls "overview", to see which girl are in your class (do I need to show their stats in it too ?)
- Added a first implementation of "subjects" for the exam, for now they are autogenerated but you will be able to buy/sell them in the next update. (OnePussy)
- Added a new cloth part and fixed a bug that made "naked" way less corrupted than some kinky outfits
- Updated the panty stash UI (you will be able to sell them in the next update, alongside subjects : sell panties and buy exam subjects yeahh ^^)
- Corrected some typos

Some of the features of this update are half implemented, balance might be broken as subjects are a new way to process exams progression. As many features were added, bugs are possible too. I'm waiting for your feedbacks :cool:
Tried it for a few minutes, no big issues, apart from some typos (like Phylosophy - Philosophy, or even the name of the mod, "Way To Too Modded"). Some explanation on what the subject parameters mean would be nice. Money should be rounded to a full dollar or at least a full cent (we're not dealing with crypto, are we?). And that's basically it for now. I'll play a little more and get back to you.

On the subject of girl stats in the overview, you can decide what to show based on the normal settings option. You can also turn the girl's name into a button to show details, exactly as it works in the exam.

Personally, I think you could turn the clothes pics into links to wardrobe browser, but it may be a bit overkill.

I second that. Don't you think, HelotGames , that Ninoss earned it?

Last edited:
Reactions: HelotGames

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Hermenegild Corrected typos and rounding issues in a 1.31 hotfix :cool:

Legibility is how readable/confusing is the subject, the lower the value, the slower the subject completion will go. (the goal as the pretige progresses would be to buy more and more confusing subjects)

Subject stat parameters are like 'ratio on girl's stats', ex:
If it has a 0.30 int ratio : the girl doing the subject will have a +30% bonus based on her int. If she has 10 int, it would mean +3 will be added to subject completion.
Obv it works both ways, if it's -0.30, it would be -3 to subject completion.

Yes the Sex Ed subject is almost instant completed on corrupted girls ^^
(log.txt show you infos about subject completion btw)

Good idea for the overview, but that view is not really flexible as it's based on actual examGirls, I'll see if I can rework the code to make it appear anywhere easly.

Wardrobe browser, whut ? ><

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Just show what clothes has not been stolen from her yet (in other words, what clothes she still has to choose from when dressing).
I might easly be done in the overview menu but it's pretty complicated in the exam as is lacks space ^^

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
I second that. Don't you think, HelotGames , that Ninoss earned it?
Yes for sure! I was planning to do this with the official free release of my game, planned to come out the 18th or 19th this month. Ninoss will also be credited in the game and in the changelog of the codebits that I have used in the official game release.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Yes, that's very similar to what I had in mind. Just group them (the same way as they're grouped in wardrobes, i.e. outer, upper, lower, bra, panties, socks), and drop all "None"s as it's not really a cloth (I understand in game terms it is, just don't mention it here, unless there's nothing else in the group).

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss, the weekend screen lacks "subjects" and "girls overview" buttons. I believe it's an omission.
Yes, it's wanted, it's to free up space for some "weekend activities" :cool:
I've also seen that wardrobes could have many cloth duplicates, I'll try to reduce it

mark818

Feb 25, 2021
WTM 1.3

- Corrected some typos

LINK :
Thanks again for the big update! I played just the first day and noticed a mismatch of clothes between descriptions of a girl before the exam starts and when the girl shows up in the exam.

Before the exam, the girl is said to be wearing hoodie on top and no pants but panties on bottom (which sounds too easy on a fresh start save). In the exam she is actually wearing a full body dress that covers both top and bottom, under the hoodie. Some code needed to deal with full body dress maybe?

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Fantastic idea. Can't wait to see what happens with more work and more detailed animations, etc. etc.
A medical version of this would be cool too.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Fantastic idea. Can't wait to see what happens with more work and more detailed animations, etc. etc.
A medical version of this would be cool too.
Thanks a bunch for the feedback! :)
A medical reskin sounds like a really good idea as well!

Reactions: T_Abraxas
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes