Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
WTM 1.2

- Re-Implemented the panty stash
- Panties now have a "price"
- Corrected some UI issues

In near future you would be able to buy things with panties :cool:

LINK :
There's something wrong with the algorithm for choosing the girls which are actually going to take the exam. I think it was broken in earlier versions, too, but it's completely off in this version. For three first days it was just three girls, always the same, being examined over and over again; on the fourth day, one of those have been replaced with another, but the two have repeated once again. Is it in the game design that a girl will retake the exam until she passes, with no time to study in between, and no other girls attempting?

IMHO, it should be a FIFO(-ish) queue.
  1. put your 7 starting girls in random order in the queue,
  2. loop:
    1. if it's Monday morning, insert a new girl at the front of the queue,
    2. pop three girls from the front of the queue for the exam,
      • if queue too short, GAME OVER,
    3. append the girls who failed or abandoned the exam to the end of the queue.
This way you see each girl more or less as often as the others. No randomness, granted, but it's easy to make it random while retaining the flat distribution (just use two different queues, and switch them around if one runs out).

Last edited:

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
images/exam/pussies/22.jpg missing an underscore
The same problem with images/exam/boobs/16.jpg and images/exam/face/14.jpg. No files in images/exam/ass have underscores, but they work (at least for me) so they probably don't need them.

mark818

Feb 25, 2021
The same problem with images/exam/boobs/16.jpg and images/exam/face/14.jpg. No files in images/exam/ass have underscores, but they work (at least for me) so they probably don't need them.
Fix was to actually go to the file and add an underscore to the name. I was just reminding the modder to do that in the next release.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I've renamed the missing underscores, I used undersocores for images that have variations to avoid confusing 21 with 2_1.
Yes about girl selection : I just fucked up the code, it's litteraly not selecting anything random but just the 3 same girls starting at a set index ><
I'll post a WTM_1.21 ver in 5min

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
WTM 1.21 - the girl selection bug seems to be fixed.

Another glitch I found is, the "Short socks" legs image is identical to the "naked legs" one, so unless you click on it, you don't know if the girl has socks on or not.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I'm trying things, might be better like that :
1649078851226.png

Legibility : it's how readable and understandable is the subject. (The goal is the buy more confusing subject to avoid student passing and less confusing ones to let student pass)
Also determines a basic completion /turn along side a random nb and intelligence

Stat : Stats determines how girls's stats modifies the completion of the subjectn, it's litteraly girl_stats*subject_related_stat
So an intelligent will get some extra points on the Math Subject while an Horny/Corrupted girl will get many extra points on the Sexual ed subject.

If your school is prestigious, you could buy subjects really confusing or of a different kind, like a Quantum Physic Subject ><
But as the school is more prestigious you'll also be more likely to have intelligent students joining.

The Goal would be for the MC to choose what subjects are in the exam in order to influence the outcome based on girls passing the exam.

Last edited:

TrainerMan

Feb 19, 2018
Wanted to chime in how much fun the game is. Not sure what it is but hits a certain dopamine rush when you get the girls to fail.

Cool to see you the dual development sort of going on as well and have both running at times.

While the gameplay loop is addicting, I sort of wish there was a win state for the girls. Like they failed too many times so they have to take remedial lessons with you on the weekend (which seemed to be hinted at in the dialogue at home). Not sure about after that unless you become their permanent "caretaker" since obviously they can't make it out in the real world.

Reactions: HelotGames

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Wanted to chime in how much fun the game is. Not sure what it is but hits a certain dopamine rush when you get the girls to fail.

Cool to see you the dual development sort of going on as well and have both running at times.

While the gameplay loop is addicting, I sort of wish there was a win state for the girls. Like they failed too many times so they have to take remedial lessons with you on the weekend (which seemed to be hinted at in the dialogue at home). Not sure about after that unless you become their permanent "caretaker" since obviously they can't make it out in the real world.
Thank you a lot for your kind words!

I am not sure yet either, however I have so many ideas that I want to implement in some way or form in the future :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrainerMan

Zaphinax

Nov 26, 2019
This game is pretty nice, once you get to understand how everything works. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to what you will bring in the future.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
This game is pretty nice, once you get to understand how everything works. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to what you will bring in the future.
Thank you a lot for your positive feedback! :) Stay tuned for future updates!

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
You know, HelotGames and Ninoss, you're making a terrifyingly addictive game. It's simply too good to stop playing. On one hand, shame on you for stealing my time... on the other hand, keep up the good work. ;)

On easy, if you change the number of correct answers to 6, you can pretty much play indefinitely, not losing any girl. Some measure of winning would do the game much good.

There are three improvements I'd like to request:
  • please add a "do nothing" button to the exam. It happens sometimes that I only have a single girl remaining and I'd like to keep her in the exam for a few more turns, but whatever I do, she quits. I'd like to be able to let her stew for a while, for her pain or arousal to drop a bit, before I resume playing with her;
  • please set up a maximum number of girls waiting to be tested, and stop generating new girls once this limit is reached. A good number to start with would be between 15 and 25, I believe;
  • Ninoss, as it is, each girl has the exact same wardrobe when joining the game. The wardrobe has 31 clothes in it, divided into six classes. Since there are only 5 exams in a week, to get 31 clothes out from the girls being examined the player needs to be able to steal 6 clothes per day (on average). It's impossible to do even on easy with 100% success rate: low inhibition girls (which generally wear more clothes) are prone to escape after one or two clothes stolen, and high inhibition girls often come naked or dressed in just underwear. The end result is that it's almost impossible to get 6 pieces of cloth in a given day, thus making the goal of getting all girls naked unreachable. If the girl had only part of those clothes (say, half), it would be doable.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
You know, HelotGames and Ninoss, you're making a terrifyingly addictive game. It's simply too good to stop playing. On one hand, shame on you for stealing my time... on the other hand, keep up the good work. ;)

On easy, if you change the number of correct answers to 6, you can pretty much play indefinitely, not losing any girl. Some measure of winning would do the game much good.

There are three improvements I'd like to request:
  • please add a "do nothing" button to the exam. It happens sometimes that I only have a single girl remaining and I'd like to keep her in the exam for a few more turns, but whatever I do, she quits. I'd like to be able to let her stew for a while, for her pain or arousal to drop a bit, before I resume playing with her;
  • please set up a maximum number of girls waiting to be tested, and stop generating new girls once this limit is reached. A good number to start with would be between 15 and 25, I believe;
  • Ninoss, as it is, each girl has the exact same wardrobe when joining the game. The wardrobe has 31 clothes in it, divided into six classes. Since there are only 5 exams in a week, to get 31 clothes out from the girls being examined the player needs to be able to steal 6 clothes per day (on average). It's impossible to do even on easy with 100% success rate: low inhibition girls (which generally wear more clothes) are prone to escape after one or two clothes stolen, and high inhibition girls often come naked or dressed in just underwear. The end result is that it's almost impossible to get 6 pieces of cloth in a given day, thus making the goal of getting all girls naked unreachable. If the girl had only part of those clothes (say, half), it would be doable.
Thanks a bunch for all of this feedback and info! :)
I like your suggestions! And I also believe both of those things would benefit the game. Stay tuned :)

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Ninoss HelotGames if you accept suggestions.., I mentioned one or two in my review of this wonderful game with great potential.

That being said, something I think could be improved is the fact that the stats for each action remains the same regardless of the girl. i.e. anal sex always have the same values, but I guess that it would be a lot more interesting if girls had preferences and inclinations towards say..., some prefer oral, some prefer anal over vaginal, and viceversa, etc etc. So for a girl who prefers anal sex pleasure could go up to 100 or whatever, thus pain, fright and humiliation should be less, instead of fixed numbers for each category.

This could help the player who have similar preferences to keep the girls they prefer the most, and would make the game more varied and engaging in that regard.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Ninoss HelotGames if you accept suggestions.., I mentioned one or two in my review of this wonderful game with great potential.

That being said, something I think could be improved is the fact that the stats for each action remains the same regardless of the girl. i.e. anal sex always have the same values, but I guess that it would be a lot more interesting if girls had preferences and inclinations towards say..., some prefer oral, some prefer anal over vaginal, and viceversa, etc etc. So for a girl who prefers anal sex pleasure could go up to 100 or whatever, thus pain, fright and humiliation should be less, instead of fixed numbers for each category.

This could help the player who have similar preferences to keep the girls they prefer the most, and would make the game more varied and engaging in that regard.
I completely agree with you and this will 100% be a feature in the future at some point. The Numbers you see right now is the base values, meaning it does not account for their corruption, imhibtion and fear stats, also it does not calculate their armor into that. But it will do that in the future :)

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
I completely agree with you and this will 100% be a feature in the future at some point. The Numbers you see right now is the base values, meaning it does not account for their corruption, imhibtion and fear stats, also it does not calculate their armor into that. But it will do that in the future :)

For the less I played, all I can say is that you should add more variety of animation. Like, more different anal scene. So the player don't be bored and always have something to discover.
But I know that you already were planning that and you have a lot more gameplay to add.
Thanks for making this incredible game :D

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
For the less I played, all I can say is that you should add more variety of animation. Like, more different anal scene. So the player don't be bored and always have something to discover.
But I know that you already were planning that and you have a lot more gameplay to add.
Thanks for making this incredible game :D
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! :-D
That is surely something that will come in a later version of the game! :) I will likely do a complete animation and design rework at some point in the future, but first I want to add some more things to make the game more functional :-D But thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Reactions: gruntcy

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
thanks! Another little feature that would be nice to add is having the numbers indicating what's the score of each girl during the exam on the main screen -on top of the girls photos or frame or whatever-, so you can easily check without having to click a few times until that information appears. It's crucial information during certain turns and sometimes you can get lost if you forget about the score.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes