Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i forgot to mention it was for a macbook device that i don't understand where to go to(sorry)
sorry - i didn't see that right from the start ... unfortunately i don't know where the files are located on MAC :(

its-a-carlos

Aug 8, 2017
Been playing for a few hours and its a great game full of potential, simple but entretaining.
In my opinion it needs more turns and it should take more time for the girls to complete the exams since its very short, more pictures for flavour and stats to make the game more easy or challenging in late game.
Kind of reminds me of the Imperial Gatekeeper, im interested what future content is planned for this game and congratulations to the dev for using webp images on the demo.

Reactions: HelotGames

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Been playing for a few hours and its a great game full of potential, simple but entretaining.
In my opinion it needs more turns and it should take more time for the girls to complete the exams since its very short, more pictures for flavour and stats to make the game more easy or challenging in late game.
Kind of reminds me of the Imperial Gatekeeper, im interested what future content is planned for this game and congratulations to the dev for using webp images on the demo.
Thanks a bunch for the feedback! :)

I am actively working on balancing the game out in every way possible. There will be an update soon, addressing this matter even!

Reactions: its-a-carlos

mark818

Feb 25, 2021
Tried your v0.1.1 with my old save. Couple new variables not being initialized at load just keeps throwing exceptions:LOL:

Start fresh from the beginning, I see the new implementation of difficulty systems. However, the easy and normal mode, instead of making it easier to take off clothes, just shortens the total rounds, making it easy to fail students for sure, but more difficult to take clothes off within the rounds given. I suggest keep or extend rounds, but make students answer questions more slowly, giving players more rounds to do stuff.

Last edited:

RamRod36

May 23, 2017
Gotta say, this game is pretty amazing! Couple suggestions if I may.
1. Use of toys - with more answers, and having enough time to strip them. Inserting a butt-plug that vibrates randomly, or an egg vibrator. Nipple clamps, a ballgag, use of a paddle or other spanking implements.
2. aphrodisiacs (Powders, creams-what have you)
3. Tv monitors that broadcast pictures or video that you take. Ex Ashley sees her butthole in hd on the screen and so do her fellow classmates, she blushes furiously!
4.Ability to give a wedgie before shorts, skirt pulled down. Lets see how Heather finishes her test with her underwear up her ass.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Tried your v0.1.1 with my old save. Couple new variables not being initialized at load just keeps throwing exceptions:LOL:

Start fresh from the beginning, I see the new implementation of difficulty systems. However, the easy and normal mode, instead of making it easier to take off clothes, just shortens the total rounds, making it easy to fail students for sure, but more difficult to take clothes off within the rounds given. I suggest keep or extend rounds, but make students answer questions more slowly, giving players more rounds to do stuff.
Thank you for all your feedback. The set difficulty might affect specific actions in the future, however at the moment it only affects the ability for the girls to pass.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Gotta say, this game is pretty amazing! Couple suggestions if I may.
1. Use of toys - with more answers, and having enough time to strip them. Inserting a butt-plug that vibrates randomly, or an egg vibrator. Nipple clamps, a ballgag, use of a paddle or other spanking implements.
2. aphrodisiacs (Powders, creams-what have you)
3. Tv monitors that broadcast pictures or video that you take. Ex Ashley sees her butthole in hd on the screen and so do her fellow classmates, she blushes furiously!
4.Ability to give a wedgie before shorts, skirt pulled down. Lets see how Heather finishes her test with her underwear up her ass.
These are some damn good ideas! I will be sure to write them down for future development! Thanks a bunch :)

Reactions: RamRod36
Jun 10, 2017
So much random. Even if student have been bothered or disturbed - she can answer the question:cautious:
Oportunity to see their stats and maybe arousal would be great. And less random btw.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So much random. Even if student have been bothered or disturbed - she can answer the question:cautious:
Oportunity to see their stats and maybe arousal would be great. And less random btw.
there is already a version in beta-test which solve most of that. SHould be uploaded within the next days - please be patient

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Tried 0.1.1 too (downloadable for free from Patreon). It's much better than 0.1 was, much more balanced. The stats do help a lot. One thing missing is, I'd like to know a percent chance of my action succeeding. For example, if I hover my mouse over the "Attempt to remove her jeans" button, I'd like to see a mouseover saying "15%". This way it's easier to 1) learn which stats affect what, 2) what's the best thing to do if you don't want to waste your moves.

Interesting, if you start skipping (press and hold Ctrl), you're likely to end up in the main screen, abandoning your current game. I've checked it again with 0.1, and it works exactly the same way. Normally the skipping should stop at the first required user interaction (a menu for example), but in this game it doesn't.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Tried 0.1.1 too (downloadable for free from Patreon). It's much better than 0.1 was, much more balanced. The stats do help a lot. One thing missing is, I'd like to know a percent chance of my action succeeding. For example, if I hover my mouse over the "Attempt to remove her jeans" button, I'd like to see a mouseover saying "15%". This way it's easier to 1) learn which stats affect what, 2) what's the best thing to do if you don't want to waste your moves.

Interesting, if you start skipping (press and hold Ctrl), you're likely to end up in the main screen, abandoning your current game. I've checked it again with 0.1, and it works exactly the same way. Normally the skipping should stop at the first required user interaction (a menu for example), but in this game it doesn't.
actually you can see that (kinda).
Inhibition 100 means that you 100% success to undress. Inhibition 0 means 0% chance.
Aside that, there is a alwways base chance of 10% for success.
Different types of clothing have different level you need for success too.

Also corruption (the higher, the better) increases the chance slightly - just i don't know how much. By far not as much as inhibition though.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
2) what's the best thing to do if you don't want to waste your moves.
If you aim to undress the girls go for humilation primary. Whenever she leaves the room early being humilated, she will dress less the next time.
Pain is more easy to make them leave, but they will dress thicker next time and it will be harder to corrupt them - also they will get harder to punish.
Pain should be used as "last option" when everything else fails.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Hello and thank you for your feedback.

There is a hotfix available on my Patreon for free which you can play which is way less random and has more information :)

That may help you.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
I am not sure as how to fix this, as I am new to the Ren'Py engine, but I may research this, as it is clearly not optimal :)

I recommend spammin SPACE or ENTER if you want to skip text, as that is what I have done, and have never had issues with it.

But thanks a lot for your feedback on this.

Reactions: Hermenegild

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
If anybody is interessted I made a fap mod

Key Features:
  • Girls are much dummer
  • Girls don't increase her intellected lighting fast
  • You do much more pleasure damage
  • Chance so strip a girl is sligthly (but noticable) higher
  • An HP display
@HelotGames
I hope you arn't mad that I modfied your work and for all it worth you have some nicely written code

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes