HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
After looking in the code the way it works right now seems to mostly care about how horny you make the girls in regards to stripping them, which often makes them cum, which often makes them leave. Really high horniness needed too.
I think having the girls end rounds being 'horny, embarrased and a little hurt' or similar would be better than 'you had to make her horny to strip her and that trumps everything' as it is now. Since the girls only start dressing sluttier when embarrasing them, and that's currently very hard to achieve without a lucky role on stripping them, which itself requires making them horny.

Also game throws up a lot of errors once they do start dressing slutty as it'll try to make them wear panties like ring panties, then just instantly declair them being gone, apparently embarassed before they even sat down.
Slut wear in general leads to some weird logical issues too. Like girl with assless panties bent over a desk in a microskirt not being ready for anal. Why the fuck she dressed like this then?

Hope this doesn't die. Reminds me of Dungeon Gaming's little dungeon sim he made ages ago, which had a really fun and simple first release, an attempt like 3 months later to fix a few issues, then immediately died.
Thank you for your feedback! :) The combat system in terms of options is not flawless yet. This will likely be fixed and attempted balanced in patch #2, and not #1 though, among some other things.
I can asure you at this game will not immediately die, unless something extremely crazy happens to me in my life :D

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Weirdly, despite the game having literally no depth yet, it's strangely addicting to play. Spent an hour or so on it. Can't explain why. Some feedback;

1. I think the math for the wardrobe could be better. I've seen girls come in topless wearing jeans - or vice versa, no pants and crotchless panties, but for some reason they have a parka on. Maybe do the roll for which "tier" of clothing they're going to wear first, and simply have a random pick of 0->len on the list of clothes within that tier, rather than reroll the tier for every piece of clothing?
  2. I think the undressing code needs a bit of work. Early on it's no issue, you just stroke some legs and you can get some socks, pants or shirts - but once you've been going for a couple of weeks, a girl who's basically superhorny comes in without a shirt on, but she'll hold on to her panties 'til kingdom come.
  3. Likewise, I think a girl who's just had an orgasm isn't likely to either a) hold on to her remaining clothing, b) answer a question, and much less, c) answer the final question and walk out of the classroom (yes, I've had all of those happen). Have girls who just had an orgasm get "stunned" for a round in my opinion.
  4. This is probably already planned, but orgasm animations would be cool. Bonus points if they start squirting as they become more corrupt.
  5. Another good idea would be some graphical indication of the girls' current "stats" - like pain, pleasure, fear, embarrassment, etc. It doesn't have to be numerical values, just some kind of sense of how a girl is reacting and feeling.
  6. Someone already mentioned the index out of range on the setupExamination call, but there's a second one that happens when you (I think) start getting too many panties in your collection. I'll add the trace below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a bunch for the feedback! :)
1. Yes this is because of a too high randomness for the girls to pick a random outfit, instead of something that suits them. This randomness will be fixed in the first patch.
2. The reason she usually keeps on the panties and not the other stuff, is because the amount of panties she has is fixed. It's a maximum of 9 I believe and a minimum of 3 or 4. Once you steal them all, I guarantee she won't be putting on panties ;-)
3. Stunning orgasms is a very good concept and also something I had thought about. This might be incorporated in the next patch or the patch after that :)
4. This is a good idea! But of course it would be for future development of the game.
5. This feature is already being worked on for the next patch :)
6. This bug is being fixed, and was due to a dumb naive starting point by me :)

Reactions: voidzone247

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Very nice game! I added a button to pause round count, correct answer count and student shame paramter to give myself more time to play with each. Also swapped couple of pics to my liking. A small tip to the author, in all places where you loop over each item in the list just to count them up by +1, instead just call len() function, saves your time and makes the game faster.

Example:
Python:
# old code
numOfPanties = 0
for panty in panties:
    numOfPanties += 1

# try this instead
numOfPanties = len(panties)
Yes thank you, you are right about the len function, and I was also stupid not to use it. I will likely start using it from the next patch onward. My idea in the beginning was that if I need to use it multiple times, it doesn't need to iterate multiple times, which is true, however I never have lists where this concept would matter anyway, and usually, I end up iterating over them anyway if I need to count them multiple times :)

It was an attempt to be effecient and not lazy, but meh xD

Reactions: mark818

mark818

Feb 25, 2021
Yes thank you, you are right about the len function, and I was also stupid not to use it. I will likely start using it from the next patch onward. My idea in the beginning was that if I need to use it multiple times, it doesn't need to iterate multiple times, which is true, however I never have lists where this concept would matter anyway, and usually, I end up iterating over them anyway if I need to count them multiple times :)

It was an attempt to be effecient and not lazy, but meh xD
I didn't quite get what you are trying to achieve... You can store the result of len() in a variable at the beginning and never call len() multiple times, and that's efficient too. You can iterate once or multiple times just like you can call len() once or multiple times, and for each time of counting, len() is faster than iteration, takes less memory since iteraion constructs a generator in memory that yields the next value when called, and destructs itself when going out of scope.

To compare ops happening underneath, len() does a global symbal lookup, then invokes the __len__() of list class, which looks up a stored integer(length) and returns it. Then another symbal lookup for the variable, then update its value as the result.

On the other hand, iteration does a global symbal lookup, then calls the __iter__() of list class, which constructs the corountine and returns it, and prepares the next object to be yielded. During each pass, the coroutine yields a reference to the next element in the list (even though you don't do anything to it). Then you increment the counter, which also needs to be looked up every single pass, and store it away. After the loop, the coroutine takes some ops to self destruct.

Basically, len() has constant time complexity no matter how much stuff is in the list, whereas iteration scales linearly as list grows.

Hope that helps:giggle:

Reactions: HelotGames

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
I didn't quite get what you are trying to achieve... You can store the result of len() in a variable at the beginning and never call len() multiple times, and that's efficient too. You can iterate once or multiple times just like you can call len() once or multiple times, and for each time of counting, len() is faster than iteration, takes less memory since iteraion constructs a generator in memory that yields the next value when called, and destructs itself when going out of scope.

To compare ops happening underneath, len() does a global symbal lookup, then invokes the __len__() of list class, which looks up a stored integer(length) and returns it. Then another symbal lookup for the variable, then update its value as the result.

On the other hand, iteration does a global symbal lookup, then calls the __iter__() of list class, which constructs the corountine and returns it, and prepares the next object to be yielded. During each pass, the coroutine yields a reference to the next element in the list (even though you don't do anything to it). Then you increment the counter, which also needs to be looked up every single pass, and store it away. After the loop, the coroutine takes some ops to self destruct.

Basically, len() has constant time complexity no matter how much stuff is in the list, whereas iteration scales linearly as list grows.

Hope that helps:giggle:
Yes exactly. That is why I will be utilizing len() from now on :-D

It was a rookie mistake I suppose, but thanks a bunch!

Reactions: mark818

mark818

Feb 25, 2021
Found a bug, in initt.rpy you put the type of $noPanties as "Panty", where in girl.rpy setClothing() you ask the type to be "Panties", so they don't match.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Found a bug, in initt.rpy you put the type of $noPanties as "Panty", where in girl.rpy setClothing() you ask the type to be "Panties", so they don't match.
Thanks a bunch for finding this! I will be sure to have it fixed by next patch :)

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
I'm not too good at moving save files into my games so can anyone give me directions on what to do?

subli

Jul 30, 2020
View attachment 1730246

Having stats to tweak balance is way better :cool:
I've also added 18 variations of nude bodies, a mod is definetly coming ^^
This seems to confirm to me that there is an independent chance for the girls to answer a question correct each turn, which I had already feared. This is probably the source of at least some of people's frustration, since it will be why even a stupid character will sometimes answer 5 questions in a row. I think a much better system would be to have a question-progress variable, that goes from 0 to 100 and gets a random amount added to it each turn. When it goes above 100 she's answered another question and you subtract 100 from the question-progress. This is far more realistic too, since even if she hasn't fully solved the question yet its likely that she will have made some progress.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
This seems to confirm to me that there is an independent chance for the girls to answer a question correct each turn, which I had already feared. This is probably the source of at least some of people's frustration, since it will be why even a stupid character will sometimes answer 5 questions in a row. I think a much better system would be to have a question-progress variable, that goes from 0 to 100 and gets a random amount added to it each turn. When it goes above 100 she's answered another question and you subtract 100 from the question-progress. This is far more realistic too, since even if she hasn't fully solved the question yet its likely that she will have made some progress.
Hello and thank you a lot for your feedback.

The system you are suggesting is actually a system that the game is currently being tested with in the upcoming patch for the game :) Stay tuned!

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I'm not too good at moving save files into my games so can anyone give me directions on what to do?
Go to the folder>games>saves and drag and drop 1-1-LT1.save or any other into save editor. Edit what he showed. Go to bottom of page, download save, droped into >saves. Overwrite.

If you want to change being able to fuck after going soft you can go to the folder>game>open examchoices rpy, then ctrl+f " and playerCame == False". Delete this, add : to the end of notInRoom == false so its notInRoom == false:
Do this on both ass fuck and normal.

For the stats per action you can look at "$ examGirls[selectedGirl].tease("Boobs", 25, 10, 20, 30)" as an example. Code is uncommented, but I believe that's ("boob", lust, pain, fear, humiliation). So you can edit those, then just save, close and reopen the exe. Setting this to ("Boobs", 80, 10, 20, 30)" under "Reach around and grope her boobs" lets you strip every girl in 1 or two gropes. The other stats don't really seem to matter; pain and fear seem to do nothing and humiliation is mostly a result of them leaving being stripped.

Very simple changes to toy with if you're bored.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Go to the folder>games>saves and drag and drop 1-1-LT1.save or any other into save editor. Edit what he showed. Go to bottom of page, download save, droped into >saves. Overwrite.

If you want to change being able to fuck after going soft you can go to the folder>game>open examchoices rpy, then ctrl+f " and playerCame == False". Delete this, add : to the end of notInRoom == false so its notInRoom == false:

For the stats per action you can look at "$ examGirls[selectedGirl].tease("Boobs", 25, 10, 20, 30)" as an example. Code is uncommented, but I believe that's ("boob", lust, pain, fear, humiliation). So you can edit those, then just save, close and reopen the exe. Setting this to ("Boobs", 80, 10, 20, 30)" under "Reach around and grope her boobs" lets you strip every girl in 1 or two gropes. The other stats don't really seem to matter; pain and fear seem to do nothing and humiliation is mostly a result of them leaving being stripped.

or you simply use the attached URM mod (universal RenPy Mod)
This mod is non-invasive (means it doesn't change ANYTHING) about your savegames or game files).
To activate the mod ingame, just press ALT + M
search for "Tolerance" (just an example) and you get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you also can edit the girls correct answers (reset them to 0), the actual step of the exam and all other values - just search for them.
If you set for example inhibition AND TOLERANCE for inhibition for the 3 active girls (lGirl.inhibition, lGirl.inhibitionTolerance, mGirl.inhibition, mGirl.inhibitionTolerance, rGirl.inhibition and rGirl.inhibitionTolerance) to 100, you can basicially undress them like you want.
To fuck them, you need to raise their Lust and LustTolerance .... and so on ... it's quite forward.

But don't judge me if you take away your game experience if you overdo :p

PS:
For full manual how to use ALL the features of that GREAT Mod, search this Forum - there's a whole thread for that mod
(imho a must-have-mod for ALL RenPy games though)

Last edited:

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020

i forgot to mention it was for a macbook device that i don't understand where to go to(sorry)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i still haven't even found the save folder after opening the game content
For Windows users:

savefolder is local in ../yourgameDirectory-path/ExaminationDay-0.1.0-pc/game/saves

and there is also a "hidden" savegame folder located at:
..\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ExaminationDay-1647270905
(You have to activate "show hidden folders" to see AppData)

The game looks FIRST into local savegame folder. If there's no savegame, the other savegames located in APP Data will be loaded (but still local have priority) - so if there are 2 different savegames for slot 1 (1-1-LT1.save in both, local and AppData), the game will take the one from local savegame folder.
Same goes for "persistent" file.

NOTE:
Don't be confused if you have only 2 savegames in your local savegame folder, but you see 5 savegames for example, as the above mentioned priority system goes for EACH slot seperately. So if you have slot 1-5 in hidden folder (from previous versions for example), but only 1-3 in local folder (for example you started new with new version of the game), the game will show and load the local 1-3 and the hidden 4-5 - so it can be kinda mixed savegames you see - confusing, i know :p

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes