HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
I hope more images get added like more cumming and after it happens it shows a creampie image variant.

There needs to be more balance so the corruption is easier. Maybe something like drugs or hypnosis?

Text variations so the girls can express how happy they are when you fuck them.

Love where this is going.
Thank you a lot for your ideas!
Those are some very good ideas imo, and I will probably implement some of them in the future :)

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Pretty cool concept, however it gets really difficult at times depending on RNG. I managed to keep everyone from passing the first week, but in second week I ended up getting 3 girls with high intelligence where all 3 of them would get a point each round, unless I tried to pull clothes off, but that would only stall 1 girl while the others were getting points every turn.

Another thing that could be nice and maybe help balance it a little would be for the player to get some sort of "experience" by succeeding, which then could lead to the player getting better at distracting, pleasuring or removing clothes ? Just an idea.

Last thing is that it seems very random if you can pull clothes off or not, as if there isn't really any technique at all, such as distracting with boobs and then next turn quickly go for pulling down skirt, or go for socks and then next go for shirt. Not sure if there's anything to work on there since it probably just has to be RNG based no matter what, but yeah it made it difficult to the point where it was more annoying than fun.

Aside from that it seems like a good start for a demo, just needs some balancing to make it less tedious to play, imo.
Good luck!
Thank you a lot for your valuable feedback!
Yes it does indeed seem that balance is the issue with the demo atm.

This will for sure be touched on by the next patch, and will be the number one priority. :)

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
After getting to 4/5 on a girl literally every option seems to just lead to them scoring on the next turn, even pulling clothes (which is otherwise always stunning 1 girl).
Turn count is kind of too low to do anything fun with the girls, especially when pulling girls takes a dozen turns to work, and they only need 5 points to leave.

Reactions: ubblesnop

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I had more fun playing this than I expected, though it took a while to get more optimal approach going.
After a while, out of curiosity I took a look at save file structure and I must say I really approve of the amount of parameters that are kept there. Didn't have to wait for official difficulty options.

bob0000002

Dec 16, 2017
The probabilities to strip girls (if I'm reading girl.rpy properly) are insanely low at base levels of arousal, inhibition and lust which is why the game is so frustrating right now.

You either need to up the odds substantially or let players know that you have to pump those values above 60, 55 & 70 before they can reliably strip.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
After getting to 4/5 on a girl literally every option seems to just lead to them scoring on the next turn, even pulling clothes (which is otherwise always stunning 1 girl).
Turn count is kind of too low to do anything fun with the girls, especially when pulling girls takes a dozen turns to work, and they only need 5 points to leave.
In this game you can openly act like a total creep. It is your objective to get them to fail even by making them leave and from what I have played so far you want to creep them out. Fist by shame, then by pleasure and use fear only when necessary.
Each time a girl leaves mid exam she will become more resistant (kind of more open to) to the thing that made her leave so.... less clothes, more groping, you get where this is going.
Removing clothing seems to require some amount of fear so try to build it up but not go over because it is still useful for emergency smartass beatdown if a girl is on her way to passing.

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
Love the concept, need to have more clear feedback in game why actions fail, i was never sure if it was a roll of the dice or if i needed to do other actions to a certain degree before i could pull off the clothing. Good start though

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
What do you see as a development path forward here? What do you want to work on in this game?

How often do you plan to update?

VIOLET222

Jul 21, 2017
Current feedback on the game:
Put a Ctrl - rush stop in. There is a lot of text and seen it once seen it all the time so those who want to speed to the game it self let them. Currently it pushes you into the main menu.
Stats page for the current girls.
A game like this can progress in 3 ways, one is that it simply gets easier & the girls become toys. The second is that you get abilities & the girls get harder with clothes and will. Third the girls get sluttier but can ignore you easier.
Some progress points - more points to question, environment influence (temperature, candles etc.) examiner seats (4+, could be automatic if the number of girls grows large & could be a counter if you add multiple movements).
Suggestion - add a "heat" factor to the girls that raises with sexual acts and lowers with clothing removed (could be a play to counter girls with clothes having them wilfully remove them because of heat generating over time).
Also add a side-bar or just a small screenshot of information on clothing rating & % to get an answer right.

Hope this helps you decide the direction of the game in a manner you enjoy, good luck!

Currently in its bare-bones state to what I expect a 0.1 to be, its a 4.5/5. (I dont like actually rating a game this barebones & with so many questions) Only thing holding it back is lack of information (mechanics & whats under the hood arent easy to learn in this type of game just from playing).

Could factor in distraction, I know some girl getting pounded would be a rather big distraction on other students, especially the naughty ones.

Also add a difficulty called freeplay where girls only actually do a test point if you dont touch them for 3 turns, or just not have them progress on the test at all.

Last edited:

GamerT

Dec 23, 2016
Good concept but there seems to be too much RNG on the actions success. Have tried a few strategies and cant for the life of me work out how to win.
If its just me and not the RNG nature, perhaps some more guidance in the intro regarding the mechanics to win in order to give the player a better idea?
Anyone got any hits/ strategies that work they want to share?

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
The probabilities to strip girls (if I'm reading girl.rpy properly) are insanely low at base levels of arousal, inhibition and lust which is why the game is so frustrating right now.

You either need to up the odds substantially or let players know that you have to pump those values above 60, 55 & 70 before they can reliably strip.
Yes you are correct, although simply attempting to strip a girl and failing because their relevant stats are too low, makes them very distracted as they logically have to hold up their clothes, while you are attempting to pull them down. Simply pulling the clothes off a girl, actually distracts her less, as she would in that case just let you do it to get on with her exam.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Love the concept, need to have more clear feedback in game why actions fail, i was never sure if it was a roll of the dice or if i needed to do other actions to a certain degree before i could pull off the clothing. Good start though
Thank you for your feedback :)

I am working on a tutorial system and a difficulty setting. Also I generally want to output for information while playing the game, so it's not only up to text :)

Reactions: VIOLET222

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
What do you see as a development path forward here? What do you want to work on in this game?

How often do you plan to update?
I have a lot of ideas and plans, and for now I will address the balance issue, and the lack of information, and the overwhelming randomness. Then I will probably work towards having an end goal (perhaps just a temporary one before the real game comes out) and after that I will mostly leave it up to my Patreons.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Current feedback on the game:
Put a Ctrl - rush stop in. There is a lot of text and seen it once seen it all the time so those who want to speed to the game it self let them. Currently it pushes you into the main menu.
Stats page for the current girls.
A game like this can progress in 3 ways, one is that it simply gets easier & the girls become toys. The second is that you get abilities & the girls get harder with clothes and will. Third the girls get sluttier but can ignore you easier.
Some progress points - more points to question, environment influence (temperature, candles etc.) examiner seats (4+, could be automatic if the number of girls grows large & could be a counter if you add multiple movements).
Suggestion - add a "heat" factor to the girls that raises with sexual acts and lowers with clothing removed (could be a play to counter girls with clothes having them wilfully remove them because of heat generating over time).
Also add a side-bar or just a small screenshot of information on clothing rating & % to get an answer right.

Hope this helps you decide the direction of the game in a manner you enjoy, good luck!

Currently in its bare-bones state to what I expect a 0.1 to be, its a 4.5/5. (I dont like actually rating a game this barebones & with so many questions) Only thing holding it back is lack of information (mechanics & whats under the hood arent easy to learn in this type of game just from playing).

Could factor in distraction, I know some girl getting pounded would be a rather big distraction on other students, especially the naughty ones.

Also add a difficulty called freeplay where girls only actually do a test point if you dont touch them for 3 turns, or just not have them progress on the test at all.
Extremely valuable feedback, thank you so much! :) I'm writing all of this down for further reference!

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Good concept but there seems to be too much RNG on the actions success. Have tried a few strategies and cant for the life of me work out how to win.
If its just me and not the RNG nature, perhaps some more guidance in the intro regarding the mechanics to win in order to give the player a better idea?
Anyone got any hits/ strategies that work they want to share?
Thank you for your feedback.

The demo version is unbalanced, so I don't think a possible strategy is viable yet (other than praying to the RNG gods).

The RNG and balance will be addressed in the next patch :)

Reactions: Oberstein

Fluffywolf

Jul 4, 2017
Could use a bit more personalization. Adding faces and actual identities to the girls would be a big plus.

Add some unique dialogue lines coded to be linked to the various face pictures to add some uniqueness to each character would be amazing.

Now it feels like a lot of girls that are exactly the same.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes