HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
that's another of my problems - without knowledge it's hard to distract them without making them leave. ANd if you don't make them leave, it's hard to keep all 3 in line without succeeding the exam by winning 5 points during 15 steps.
I called that "balancing is way off".
Needs more testing, but i guess something around 8 out of 15 (maybe 7) should be more suitable.
Just to show some math:
By bad chance (if they succeed always) they get 15*3 points (15 steps - 3 girls) = 45 points
but you have only 15 chanced to distract - by best success there are 30 points which you can barely do anything against.
Also right now, the dumbest girl is able to get 5 points out of 5 steps by chance.

If you can keep control over 1 smart girl by focusing on her, there are still 2 girls left which go out of control.
So either the needed score needs to go up, or the distraction goes up (maybe 2 distractions per turn?).
But this is all guessing - this needs to be tested propperly to be balanced
Yes I agree. Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

Reactions: Hyperserver

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Honestly I don't want to be talking about balance at all at this point, because I have no idea how the game works. You seem to assume that distractions only have an effect this turn, but there's nothing in the game that says so.

Edit: Also, is exam progress independent? That might be a major source of problems if it is.

Reactions: nahbrenda2

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Generally I think easiest way to make bunch of people happy is to put variable set by player at start how many questions stuent has to answer going from 5 to 11 and everybody will have their difficulty setting.
nice idea - together with the stat-hints i mentionned this could be the absolute perfect way to go

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
I do think the lack of any sort of goal is really clashing with how punishing it is.
I mean if it was specific girls you went after and not some randos it would make sense some were hard as hell to get into the pants of and other far easier. Like banging your niece and famous town slut should probably require different amounts of work.
Obviously though, it's a different kind of game which is why the lack of reward when there is an absence of a goal just become frustrating when you fail. I don't get like 50 buckaroonies to spend on some crap that improves my ability to grope my students (unlike real life).

I'll probably come back in like 5 updates to see if anything have changed.

Reactions: HelotGames

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The problem with the set up is that if you get two dumb or scared girls it is easy to pass the stage. But when you get two highly intelligent girls, it is impossible to beat the stage without losing one or two girls. My first time at this I had three easy weeks (rollback help a lot) I didn't lose one girl, but then it got harder and I had to rollback constantly to get the right choice. Even with this it was no good, I started to lose girls til I got the game end screen.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I hope more images get added like more cumming and after it happens it shows a creampie image variant.

There needs to be more balance so the corruption is easier. Maybe something like drugs or hypnosis?

Text variations so the girls can express how happy they are when you fuck them.

Love where this is going.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
The difficulty is aggravating. You need to chase girls out of the room to progress with them, but progress is slow and the girls seem to get better with each attempt at the exam. By week 3 I have even stupid girls passing by question 7, but I'm still struggling just to strip girls and it's taking several questions to make them horny enough to leave after the second week.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I just set the number of questions they need to answer as 16 so they can not win. I'm more worried about content than balance since this is the first patch.

odin76

Jun 5, 2017
start picture looks like i must try this
(is this from a movie ?)

the game looks nice for 0.1 version
when u skip
the game goes to start

Oct 14, 2018
Pretty cool concept, however it gets really difficult at times depending on RNG. I managed to keep everyone from passing the first week, but in second week I ended up getting 3 girls with high intelligence where all 3 of them would get a point each round, unless I tried to pull clothes off, but that would only stall 1 girl while the others were getting points every turn.

Another thing that could be nice and maybe help balance it a little would be for the player to get some sort of "experience" by succeeding, which then could lead to the player getting better at distracting, pleasuring or removing clothes ? Just an idea.

Last thing is that it seems very random if you can pull clothes off or not, as if there isn't really any technique at all, such as distracting with boobs and then next turn quickly go for pulling down skirt, or go for socks and then next go for shirt. Not sure if there's anything to work on there since it probably just has to be RNG based no matter what, but yeah it made it difficult to the point where it was more annoying than fun.

Aside from that it seems like a good start for a demo, just needs some balancing to make it less tedious to play, imo.
Good luck!

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes