subli

Jul 30, 2020
It feels like the gameplay can be very random. Like I had a girl who rolled very poorly for her clothes and showed up in a microskirt while very prudish. Despite this groping and smacking her ass the entire exam never made her humiliated enough to leave. At other times I've had stupid characters pass the exam despite being distracted (effectively, according to the description) every turn.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
It feels like the gameplay can be very random. Like I had a girl who rolled very poorly for her clothes and showed up in a microskirt while very prudish. Despite this groping and smacking her ass the entire exam never made her humiliated enough to leave. At other times I've had stupid characters pass the exam despite being distracted (effectively, according to the description) every turn.
Thank you a lot for the feedback!

Yes, the game incorporates a lot of randomness here and there, and probably more than it should for now. However, the release is a demo for now. I will try to collect enough feedback from players, in order to correctly balance it out to be more fair. :) Thank you again.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
They don't seem to be present for all the choices yet. Screenshot 8 is an example, and there are also the "grope boobs" and "grope pussy" options.
This is exactly correct. Many choices have visual gif's as played animations, however it was difficult to specifically find enough for all of the choices available. If I find any in the future, or if any players have any good ones as suggestions, I will be sure to add them :)

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I feel like this game has potential, but right now its not really fun to play. The problem seems to largely be a lack of information, you really don't know what the choices you're given are, nor do you have any way to tell what you could do differently. For example the game doesn't tell you if your choices only have an impact this turn, if they have an impact for the rest of the day, if they have a permanent impact, or an impact for some set number of rounds. There's no way to tell how high a girls various stats (fear/paint/humiliation/arousal) are until she storms out, nor is there any way to tell what the effects of these stats are. Do they affect the chance of successfully removing her clothing? Who knows, the game has enough randomness that you can't really find out by trial and error.

Reactions: N3M0 and HelotGames

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
I feel like this game has potential, but right now its not really fun to play. The problem seems to largely be a lack of information, you really don't know what the choices you're given are, nor do you have any way to tell what you could do differently. For example the game doesn't tell you if your choices only have an impact this turn, if they have an impact for the rest of the day, if they have a permanent impact, or an impact for some set number of rounds. There's no way to tell how high a girls various stats (fear/paint/humiliation/arousal) are until she storms out, nor is there any way to tell what the effects of these stats are. Do they affect the chance of successfully removing her clothing? Who knows, the game has enough randomness that you can't really find out by trial and error.
Thanks a lot for the feedback! :)

I completely agree with you that it has a lack of information at the moment. I don't know yet how I should display these kinds of information to the player yet, however. But you are right, a player should know more of what their actions imply and how effective they are.

I have also thought about making a short tutorial, explaining the different stats in the future. This might help a bunch to clear up confusion!

Thanks again.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Thank you for this. The version on your patreon is even hotter(I'd pledge if I wasn't a bum btw, but I'll still offer my moral support). As someone else said, it does seem JAV -- so maybe that'll help. Although, I don't want you to feel you have to rush; the thread will still be here.
I found it ;-)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well - i tried to play a bit more - but this is PURE random.
got a dumb girl who made 5 exams whilst having 5 actions.
another time they went from 1,1,1 to 0,0,0 after just rewind and replay the SAME action
Next situation i had a girl on 4 points and no matter what choice i did (i tried all of them) she went straight to 5. So i loaded the bginning of the day and tried again -> straight from 0 to 5 - no matter what i did to her.

Balancing is WAYYYYYYY to off for now and (at least for me) this game is neither playable nor even fun.
But i really WANT to love this game because the gameplay setting is something really new - need a LOT of balancing. (imho)

Reactions: N3M0

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I completely agree with you that it has a lack of information at the moment. I don't know yet how I should display these kinds of information to the player yet, however. But you are right, a player should know more of what their actions imply and how effective they are.
My suggestion would be that clicking on their names should bring up the information you get when they arrive in class, plus their current state.

I have also thought about making a short tutorial, explaining the different stats in the future. This might help a bunch to clear up confusion!
Probably would, but where possible try to work the information into the game instead. Like, say if a girls fear of you makes it more likely that she allows you to remove her clothing, then if you try to remove her clothing with low fear it might say that she's not afraid enough of you to let you do that, or the other way around, if she has high fear it could say that she's too afraid to stop you.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks a lot for the feedback! :)

Thanks again.
why not just display the effects? (for those who don't want, it could be switched off)

llamaxllama

Jul 15, 2018
Great potential, can't wait for more, although I agree with people saying it is too random and hard, therefore barely enjoyable. Waiting for future updates.

Reactions: HelotGames

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
They don't seem to be present for all the choices yet. Screenshot 8 is an example, and there are also the "grope boobs" and "grope pussy" options.
i still don't get what you mean by visual AIDS? a visual AID should be something visual to help you do the right choice.
Or do you just mean "animations"? - if yes, indeed i got them.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
why not just display the effects? (for those who don't want, it could be switched off)
There is always a risk when making games of making something that plays too smoothly. There always has to be something to struggle a bit with, in order to engage the player. I'm not sure if spelling out all stats precisely would kill some of the mystery and turn the game into a simply optimization problem.

Reactions: HelotGames

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
well - i tried to play a bit more - but this is PURE random.
got a dumb girl who made 5 exams whilst having 5 actions.
another time they went from 1,1,1 to 0,0,0 after just rewind and replay the SAME action
Next situation i had a girl on 4 points and no matter what choice i did (i tried all of them) she went straight to 5. So i loaded the bginning of the day and tried again -> straight from 0 to 5 - no matter what i did to her.

Balancing is WAYYYYYYY to off for now and (at least for me) this game is neither playable nor even fun.
But i really WANT to love this game because the gameplay setting is something really new - need a LOT of balancing. (imho)
I am sorry about this experience. I will try to fix the randomness for sure.
Right now, it calculates the relevant stats for the action, and uses randomness to give an outcome. So for example if a girl has 80 inhibition, you can take her clothes off 100% of the time, if she has 40, some of the clothing parts are 100%, while other are closer to 50 or 70, and finally if she has 0%, nearly all of the clothes have a very low chance of being taken off. The girl will usually improve all her stats after a session slightly, however a lot more on the stat which she "lost" to.

But thanks again for your feedback :)

Reactions: Hyperserver

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
There is always a risk when making games of making something that plays too smoothly. There always has to be something to struggle a bit with, in order to engage the player. I'm not sure if spelling out all stats precisely would kill some of the mystery and turn the game into a simply optimization problem.
This was what came into my mind, which is also why, I have made descriptions of the girls at the beginning, giving a description of how high their stats are. To not give it away completely, but to try to describe to the player, what their dealing with.

But that said, I think a tutorial and more information about the girls exactly would be good start for the next version.

Reactions: N3M0

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
This was what came into my mind, which is also why, I have made descriptions of the girls at the beginning, giving a description of how high their stats are. To not give it away completely, but to try to describe to the player, what their dealing with.

But that said, I think a tutorial and more information about the girls exactly would be good start for the next version.
that's why i said: make it switchable - for those who want a challenge, just turn it off ... for those who want entertainment, show the stats as hints.
That way BOTH would be satisfied

And it should be easy to implement:
if help == true:
show choice + stats
else:
show choice

All about 15 minutes code-refactoring

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes