JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
yes ..TACOS is an abbreviation for "The Adventours Couple"

The Original TACOS AVN was very good. The animations were a bit off, but overall it was good. The remake is not so good. The Dev for TACOS should have simply expanded on the existing story line.

Doing a good, stimulating and exciting story is always challenging for AVN Creators. However, for Creators that stay consistent and allow their AVN story and main characters to evolve, usually end up being very good over time, and I don't mean slow burn AVNs lol. But in all fairness, there are some good slow burn AVNs out there, but those are rare.

As for Exciting Games, although the AVN can use some improvements, the Creator / Dev has done a great job, and the effort is definitely appreciated. I look forward to seeing more from Exciting Games. Cheers! - JB NYC -

Last edited:

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
Links removed for safety - WARNING: THIS LINK DOES NOT GO TO MEGA - AVOID CLICKING ON THIS LINK - IT MAY NOT BE SAFE -

Links removed for safety - SAME WITH THIS LINK - AVOID CLICKING ON THIS LINK - IT MAY NOT BE SAFE -

Links removed for safety - AND SAME WITH THIS LINK - AVOID CLICKING ON THIS LINK - IT MAY NOT BE SAFE -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS - Whoever is behind this shady post, you can do better. No need to try to trick people. Not cool!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: Potentially unsafe post with non-working links from a brand new user.

None of these links work. They go to some bogus website ee.sb - I checked the actually links listed and none of them work. These links and post may not be safe, and I would avoid visiting them. Not to mention, the individual who posted these links is a brand new user. I would definitely not trust any of these links. Just letting People on here know. I sent a report to F95Zone as well. This doesn't seem right or normal at all. Always hover over any link you see before visiting to make sure it matches the link that it shows and not something else.

--

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
All your links are flagged as security risk
PS - Whoever is behind this shady post, you can do better. No need to try to trick people. Not cool!

WARNING: Potentially unsafe post with non-working links from a brand new user.

None of these links work. They go to some bogus website ee.sb - I checked the actually links listed and none of them work. These links and post may not be safe, and I would avoid visiting them. Not to mention, the individual who posted these links is a brand new user. I would definitely not trust any of these links. Just letting People on here know. I sent a report to F95Zone as well. This doesn't seem right or normal at all. Always hover over any link you see before visiting to make sure it matches the link that it shows and not something else.
Please DO NOT quote the spammers malware links. Just report the post with advertisement/spam and click okay and be done with it.

Now when a mod deletes the spammers account those links will still be in your post.

Either delete your comment or edit out the links.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Please DO NOT quote the spammers malware links. Just report the post with advertisement/spam and click okay and be done with it.

Now when a mod deletes the spammers account those links will still be in your post.

got it & deleted the qoute

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I removed the links. I also reported the post as soon as I saw it. - Cheers!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I should've seen this, but the timing caught me off guard, as today should be tier 3 release of EG.
No worries, you can tell them easy as missing icons and new user.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I removed the links. I also reported the post as soon as I saw it. - Cheers!
Good deal, as those links stay when mods remove the bot.

Reactions: JBNYC1

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
No worries, you can tell them easy as missing icons and new user.

Good deal, as those links stay when mods remove the bot.
--------------------------------------

I noticed right away after posting a reply to a post and comment. Something was off about that post. I realized all of the links were pointing to some unrelated website. Also, thanks for letting me know about not sharing the links in the quote when I posted the warning. Either way, just looking out for the community on F95Zone, my friend. Cheers! (y)

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
My point of view I think that this vacation story is more of a cool down from the heat in their original life. I know the render is not that much as the previous, but still nice dialogue been produce.

4.40 star(s) 75 Votes