RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Its a fairly short update compared to the last one but Guter said it would be. No spoilers but ill just say there are only a few choices in this update and I would definitely save at all of them. Especially the last one. The next update has the option of being very interesting.
thank you for the info mate.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
when will the update be available for the next lower tier?
You can see for yourself by checking on Patreon.

Basic version one week after the main release
Basic version two weeks after the main release
Basic version three weeks after the main release (ten days before the public version)

So, a week like I said in my previous post.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Just an FYI. This episode is more of a set up for the next one. Similar to what Guter used to do this update does have a little bit of action but mostly it seems like it just prepares some scenarios for the next one. Not a criticism because Guter has done this in the past. Just don’t think this update is as good as the last one

maxx229

Nov 17, 2021
It's been a long time since I played this game, are there any more scenes with the female cop involved (Casey I think)?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
yeah vacation plot really ruined the story for me. Such potential of other plots is being wasted..
I agree, it was just starting to pick up good steam and this just seems like an unnecessary side quest. But then again, he had to do the vacation sooner or later. I don't think he could have put it off any more.

Reactions: RCC14

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I agree, it was just starting to pick up good steam and this just seems like an unnecessary side quest. But then again, he had to do the vacation sooner or later. I don't think he could have put it off any more.
Yeah, this was planned way back in the beginning.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes