Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
the main problem is slowing down the main story updates
updates are already slow and if we want to see their sex for several more time it means 1 more year adding to game making lifetime!
its like animations, adding animations are great but not worth to wait 1 more month to each update for several second animation.
If you read between the lines on some of his posts I think he wishes he had never even suggested the vacation. I think even Guter thinks this is taking away from the overall story which is why the mountain vacation finishes in the April update and then the beach option will be the next update. I think it was a bad time in the story to do the vacation but in my opinion I think Guter felt he couldn’t wait any longer

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I think the vacation spiced up the game. "the ghosts I called" is also part of every story. Everything has a positive + a negative.

Reactions: jenyabest

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Well, the last vote was like this with 30 votes. It is clear that the developer does a good job.

View attachment 3533681

Friday poll: what do you think that sexy wife is looking at?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are already looking forward to a new and exciting episode.
damn almost made me cum by looking at this picture. Guter really know how to create a story. If he is able to publish on steam i will be his first buyer.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well, the last vote was like this with 30 votes. It is clear that the developer does a good job.

View attachment 3533681

IMG_3091.png
I don’t know Borat maybe
IMG_0188.png IMG_0822.gif IMG_0816.gif
as long as it’s not another old geezer :ROFLMAO:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

View attachment 3533681

They probably figured out a way to digitize me and insert me into the game. :cool: :p

Reactions: Adviar5050

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
If you read between the lines on some of his posts I think he wishes he had never even suggested the vacation. I think even Guter thinks this is taking away from the overall story which is why the mountain vacation finishes in the April update and then the beach option will be the next update. I think it was a bad time in the story to do the vacation but in my opinion I think Guter felt he couldn’t wait any longer
after angel club vacations are best part in my opinion, i don't mean the vacation part or any other multiii parallel choice Dev is using, i meant overally updates are slow because of dev being solo and making game is his side job and some other reasons.
this game can't handle any extra renders even if they are fun and cool...

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Early in the game she played with dogs penis toy but I don't see a tag for still. I'm guessing nothing more came of it.

• Sad
Reactions: nn2017

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I don’t think he can because of patreons rules. But I’m not sure. If you search on this thread for fan art there is a separate page and I think there is one picture there

Reactions: Lockyn87

simi6a6

Mar 17, 2024
for a taco there is already too much better dialog and content. the game has a completely different level of complexity. the different routes and details alone make the game much more complex than Tacos
What is TACOS? Is it another VN/game?

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes