Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah I keep hoping that we get an update instead of a poll. He has been posting about every 7-10 days on patreon and I REALLY hope the next one has a few spoiler pics and where he is with the update. He said two things in the last update. First he will be posting more on patreon, which he has done. Second is that the updates would be more frequent. Well it’s been two months since the last release and I’m hoping we get back to a 3 month release schedule. If so we should be seeing something in late april

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think sprinkling in a little Steve and Nicole solo-time isn't bad, but definitely not to make it a focus. Perhaps they can have some dialogues after waking up about still being tired from what they did alone together the previous night. After all, this story is about their exciting games, so I assume that's the content most people want to see.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
In my opinion their new games should also influence their intimacy, so do something different compared to life as it was before, like filming themselves with the camera, using more toys, role playing, then I would show how their games have influenced them also when they are alone

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
To show scenes of their intimacy not only reminds of them being a couple and not only dolls, and that they're playing and not cheating. But it could be also a good way to show normal interactions of a couple following such a life style: reclaiming each other, teasing, reviving a game, talking and comparing a lover to him or her, talking of a new game, etc.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
In my opinion, it should have at least 1 solo sex scene in a update. It doesn't have to be the focus of the game nor be in every chapter. But one scene here and there would be nice to show they are still in love, desire each other and enjpy have sex with each other more than simply tell they are stll doing it off-screen. Show, don't tell is a golden rule
In my opinion their new games should also influence their intimacy, so do something different compared to life as it was before, like filming themselves with the camera, using more toys, role playing, then I would show how their games have influenced them also when they are alone
Perfect. this would be amazing.

Reactions: Back and Skep-tiker

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
The world of eroticism is boundless. You just have to have enough fantasy... Everyone who has already played the game sees Nicole in a different role that they prefer. I think the game is a success. Her vacation trip spiced things up wonderfully. The fact that GR does a maximum of 600 renders per update is also okay - he simply overreached himself last year. I don't think it's a bad thing that GR doesn't make video sequences, and it can be very time-consuming if you want to make good clips.

Tl with DeepL

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes