Jan 16, 2018
Like anyone was really surprised that Nicole alone (probably cheating) will do well in this. *shakes head*....

I had hoped the Patreons were more sensible..but I guess not it would seem.
It doesn't necessarily need to be "cheating"... Maybe it is intended in the same way as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where Nicole was just left alone but Steve was well aware of what could be going on...

riftxd

May 3, 2020
I would like to remind you that it wouldn't be a bad thing to sign up to the patreon to be able to vote, also the developer said that the update won't take so long to be released this time. As they said on the forum, hopefully he will release some images of the development.

It is a difficult vote, I love the situations that provoke the couple when they are loose in the world exciting, but at the moment in which the game is I think it still needs to exploit a little more some resources of desire and excitement before going wild in a group. I voted Swing because I liked previous encounters like with the youngsters or Sarah and Martin, although it needs to advance a little more, a DP perhaps, a swing with Sarah that does not include Steve or Martin. But sooner or later a gangbang should also come, or at least I hope so.

In a couple's encounter, it may include Nicole seeing Steve having sex or the other way around or both having sex in front of each other. This is why I think this is the best option I have a lot of options to vote for in 1.

the poll goes like this with 20 votes:

View attachment 3472295
I think gangbang route could probably be developed at any time given the storyline in the previous patch that led to the exploration of the two of them, I think the best route for further development might be to let Steve get the best experience after Nicole got the previous experience in the previous patch.

riftxd

May 3, 2020
Like anyone was really surprised that Nicole alone (probably cheating) will do well in this. *shakes head*....

I had hoped the Patreons were more sensible..but I guess not it would seem.
yeah I agree with that, that could be ruining the story

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
I picked swinging with another couple too. I guess a lot of his patreons want this game to turn into TACOS. That is the last thing I want in this game. This is one of the few games I’ve played where I’m actually rooting for the couple.
for a taco there is already too much better dialog and content. the game has a completely different level of complexity. the different routes and details alone make the game much more complex than Tacos

Back

Aug 3, 2017
for a taco there is already too much better dialog and content. the game has a completely different level of complexity. the different routes and details alone make the game much more complex than Tacos
Yeah, Guter is good using the "butterfly effect" in his game -- where small innocuous choices will have a big impact later. (At least that's how it was when I played before. Surely, his style of storytelling has continued unabated up to the current version.) Anyway, I was surprised for a time when he mulled over the idea with his fans about discarding certain storytelling elements that will only pay dividends later for quicker nukiage-like updates. Such as eliminating the aforementioned consequential choices. Thank goodness he was dissuaded from doing so and will continue to carry on as normal. Love the idea that the preeminent couple completely trust and love one another, and that neither one of them would do anything they or their partner wouldn't want -- very much a stag and vixen dynamic. No sissy male MC or braindead bimbo FMC. Too many presummingly netorase/swinging-centric games are just NTR games in disguise. (I hate that, but won't begrudge others that enjoys that type of content either.) Hope Guter keeps it up with those meaningful choices and allowing players the agency to avoid content they don't want to see while revealing more of the underlying police story to raise tension as well! Here's to Guter Reiter and to wish him all the best. Cheers! *Clicks mugs*

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Yeah, Guter is good using the "butterfly effect" in his game -- where small innocuous choices will have a big impact later. (At least that's how it was when I played before. Surely, his style of storytelling has continued unabated up to the current version.) Anyway, I was surprised for a time when he mulled over the idea with his fans about discarding certain storytelling elements that will only pay dividends later for quicker nukiage-like updates. Such as eliminating the aforementioned consequential choices. Thank goodness he was dissuaded from doing so and will continue to carry on as normal. Love the idea that the preeminent couple completely trust and love one another, and that neither one of them would do anything they or their partner wouldn't want -- very much a stag and vixen dynamic. No sissy male MC or braindead bimbo FMC. Too many presummingly netorase/swinging-centric games are just NTR games in disguise. (I hate that, but won't begrudge others that enjoys that type of content either.) Hope Guter keeps it up with those meaningful choices and allowing players the agency to avoid content they don't want to see while revealing more of the underlying police story to raise tension as well! Here's to Guter Reiter and to wish him all the best. Cheers! *Clicks mugs*
Totally agree. Because he doesn't follow the 'atypical' route most games follow, is the reason I consider this to be the best sharing/swinging game out there. And like you said, nothing wrong with people that like the others, I probably even play some, but they don't compare. Keep up the great work Guter Reiter

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes