SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Oh wow, a poll, and old men win once again. I can't say I'm surprised though, I don't understand the obsession with it, but it is what it is. I just hope there's a nice balance still since I'm not interested at all in that sort of content. Also, it would be nice to see a club or bar scene in this new place they're going to. I always love the scenes in games where the couple goes out together at night to pick up someone or potentially even another couple.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
New pol from Guter Reiter
View attachment 3471393
My rank will be:
1.Nicole and Steve have a threesome with another woman or another man.
2. Swinging (two couples)
3. Nicole and Steve have sex in front of someone or tease someone.
But besides all that I would like very much Steve and Nicole simply have sex with each other as the couple they are. Otherwise they will stop look like a married couple and start look like just two roommates/friends in a casual relationship

Reactions: Lt_Dan_219

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
New pol from Guter Reiter
View attachment 3471393
Damn i did vote, but honestly there are many option i like.

here is what i like:
1. Nicole and Steve having threesome with man and women.
2. Steve Watch Nicole having sex.
3. Nicole is a lone and having sex without Steve's participation.
4. Group sex

Here is what i vote:
Answer: Nicole is a lone and having sex without Steve's participation.

hahahh damn i wish i can vote for all 4

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I voted for Group sex. Next for me would be the 3somes. This would be on the bottom of my list - Nicole is alone and having sex without Steve's participation.

Reactions: Markyk

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
I would like to remind you that it wouldn't be a bad thing to sign up to the patreon to be able to vote, also the developer said that the update won't take so long to be released this time. As they said on the forum, hopefully he will release some images of the development.

It is a difficult vote, I love the situations that provoke the couple when they are loose in the world exciting, but at the moment in which the game is I think it still needs to exploit a little more some resources of desire and excitement before going wild in a group. I voted Swing because I liked previous encounters like with the youngsters or Sarah and Martin, although it needs to advance a little more, a DP perhaps, a swing with Sarah that does not include Steve or Martin. But sooner or later a gangbang should also come, or at least I hope so.

In a couple's encounter, it may include Nicole seeing Steve having sex or the other way around or both having sex in front of each other. This is why I think this is the best option I have a lot of options to vote for in 1.

the poll goes like this with 20 votes:

poll.jpg

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I would like to remind you that it wouldn't be a bad thing to sign up to the patreon to be able to vote, also the developer said that the update won't take so long to be released this time. As they said on the forum, hopefully he will release some images of the development.

It is a difficult vote, I love the situations that provoke the couple when they are loose in the world exciting, but at the moment in which the game is I think it still needs to exploit a little more some resources of desire and excitement before going wild in a group. I voted Swing because I liked previous encounters like with the youngsters or Sarah and Martin, although it needs to advance a little more, a DP perhaps, a swing with Sarah that does not include Steve or Martin. But sooner or later a gangbang should also come, or at least I hope so.

In a couple's encounter, it may include Nicole seeing Steve having sex or the other way around or both having sex in front of each other. This is why I think this is the best option I have a lot of options to vote for in 1.

the poll goes like this with 20 votes:

View attachment 3472295
Like anyone was really surprised that Nicole alone (probably cheating) will do well in this. *shakes head*....

I had hoped the Patreons were more sensible..but I guess not it would seem.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Like anyone was really surprised that Nicole alone (probably cheating) will do well in this. *shakes head*....

I had hoped the Patreons were more sensible..but I guess not it would seem.
I agree. But if it happened I don't think he would make it a cheating event. He has not done that up until now and I don't think he plans on it. He always seemed to want it to be a sharing/swinging story.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes