Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think its also time to continue some story with
MC's female volleague grom the police.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I voted for Adult men. I'm not big on the lesbian path, too many games have traveled that route. And Old men is dependant on the character. I'm not a fan of Joseph but if they are talking about the older guy who offered Nicole a job that would be interesting. I just think it would be better for Nicole to play with someone who is experienced but can go all night. I'm hoping in the next few updates we get her in a threeway with two other guys. But that may just be me.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I just did a full playthrough of the game....Again. I realized I didn't have a path for the beach vacation so I went back and replayed it. A couple of things I noticed during the replay. First, Guter has gotten much better in his story telling and just the flow of the game. Just compare one of the earlier chapters to the last 3 and I think you'll agree he has learned a lot from when the started the game. Second, I have noticed he has redone a lot of the dialogues and it flows much better as a story. Third, there have been numerous scenes where there is someone watching them either through binoculars or a camera lens. I just wonder if this is part of the overall story or not. Last, I think I have an idea where the game is going. Frequently in the game Nicole mentions how good Steve's dick is. She constantly says that nobody can compare to him in the bedroom. I think that once they get back from vacation they are going to get into a situation where Nicole gets screwed by a guy who is not only bigger but better in bed. That is where the "be careful what you wish for" statement on Page 1 is there. Anyway, I'm probably wrong but I thought this thread needed more discussion on where the game is going to go and I figured I'd put my thoughts in. What do you think?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I think Nicole should let two black guys fuck her properly, without Steve! Steve doesn't have to be everywhere (Ep.12 Eric+Collin)! She can (maybe) tell him later how awesome the number was
I think you may be onto something. When I did the playthrough there was scene where Steve was talking about doing a photoshoot with Nicole on a motorcycle. He then thinks to himself that his army buddy (can't remember his name but he is black) has a motorcycle and knows bikers. I could see Nicole surrounded by the whole biker gang in a later episode. That would be great.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Deleted Member 69
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes