Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So I was wondering what would be the next situation Steve and Nicole get into once they return. I know this release will finalize the vacation but there are a lot of different situations that need to be paid off. What do you think Guter should go for next?
1. Nicole trying to "turn" Brian. I'm still not totally sold on him being gay.
2. Nicole poses for Mr. Lee
3. Nicole tutors Mohan on more than just school work
4. Steve and Nicole hook up with Steve's Army buddy.
5. I think Steve gave his contact info a couple of chapters ago to another photographer.
6. Steve and Casey follow up and investigate Henry's ex-wife.
7. Nicole goes on a date with Colin to the movies or the cafe.
8. Steve goes out with Laura.
I'm sure I'm missing something but there are a lot of story lines we need to pay off. On top of that we have to solve the issue of the missing women and Henry.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
So I was wondering what would be the next situation Steve and Nicole get into once they return. I know this release will finalize the vacation but there are a lot of different situations that need to be paid off. What do you think Guter should go for next?
5. I think Steve gave his contact info a couple of chapters ago to another photographer.
I'm sure I'm missing something but there are a lot of story lines we need to pay off. On top of that we have to solve the issue of the missing women and Henry.
Right on point and I agree, this chapter should be release.

But I'm still waiting for the mushu wushu Mr Lee content. Fuxking dirty grandpa

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I’m still waiting on a scene with Nichole’s hot boss, they met at the water park, either lesbian or a a 3some or even if Nichole just wants to watch Steve bang her boss, I think all 3 choices should be available :love:

Reactions: hash19
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes