Lucky_Spices

Jul 23, 2023
Is there a way to avoid all non-consensual interactions. I mean both directions. I would have preferred to kick the guy out in the club instead just reminding him about "no means no". But I also don't want them to force their games on others like they did in the hotel room. In other words: swinging YES, sexual harassment NO

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I voted for the tan which is in front. What’s funny is the comments. There are only 4 but one says “can you include tan lines on Nicole?” The next comment is “I hate tan lines”. I don’t know how developers keep their sanity sometimes. Even the littlest of things create completely opposite wants

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
NEWS!

Hello my Friends!

I want to share with you the latest development news. Although I decided to limit the amount of content in updates in order to reduce development time, I decided that this update would be the last exception to this rule. The fact is that I want to close the vacation topic at once, since there is no point in cutting this content anymore. In turn, the next update will be completely devoted to the main story and the characters will return to the city. At the moment, 660 renderers are already ready and the total number is likely to be 700. Because of this, I will need a little more time to complete this episode. I'm not ready to give an exact release date yet, but I think it will take place at the end of July. But I will try to do it as early as possible.

And this time I won't show screenshots, as I want to avoid spoilers. I think I'll have something to show you later. It remains to wait quite a bit! =)

Thanks for your support, friends!

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Thank you for your active approval. Of course I try to portray Nicole and other girls beautifully with the simplest of means. I also look at other games, but at the moment "Exiting Games" is at the top of my personal ranking . GR has announced that the next update will probably come at the beginning of July.

Reactions: RK - Milf
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes