OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
A fantasy became reality. The (secret) wishes come true. The urge for adventure, exploring the unknown, finding the limits or is (even) more possible? Thats the game...

RCC14

May 11, 2020
Update news -

Development News 45

Hello my Friends!
I want to share with you the latest development news. At some point, I had a little problem with my computer, but fortunately everything has already been fixed. At the moment, about 450 renderers are ready. After polishing the plot and dialogues, I expect that the new update will have about 600 renderers in the end. This is where I finish my vacation in the forest and finally get back to the main scenario. As I said earlier, I will also finish the beach vacation part, but a little later. I will definitely bring all the branches in this game to final =)
The overall story has already been fully formed and you have met all the key characters, it's time to dig deeper. In my spare time, I've already started writing the plot for episode 17. But I'll come back to that later. After all, there is something we can discuss with you =)
And a little later I will hold several polls regarding cosmetic things in the game.
I hope you're doing well. All the best to you and thank you for staying with me =)
Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

View attachment 3713328
View attachment 3713329
He said all updates will stop at 400 renders no? Why now 600? (i prefer it has 600 btw)

Reactions: Puma1978

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Update news -

Development News 45

Hello my Friends!
I want to share with you the latest development news. At some point, I had a little problem with my computer, but fortunately everything has already been fixed. At the moment, about 450 renderers are ready. After polishing the plot and dialogues, I expect that the new update will have about 600 renderers in the end. This is where I finish my vacation in the forest and finally get back to the main scenario. As I said earlier, I will also finish the beach vacation part, but a little later. I will definitely bring all the branches in this game to final =)
The overall story has already been fully formed and you have met all the key characters, it's time to dig deeper. In my spare time, I've already started writing the plot for episode 17. But I'll come back to that later. After all, there is something we can discuss with you =)
And a little later I will hold several polls regarding cosmetic things in the game.
I hope you're doing well. All the best to you and thank you for staying with me =)

View attachment 3713328
View attachment 3713329
Well i gotta say that finishing this vacation part and focusing on the main story is better, because there many character is still left hanging. So what i feel better is finish the main story, so after the main story is finish then for vacation you can add into the game as extras.

Still waiting for that indian virgin boy along with Mr Lee do something to Nicole muahahaha

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Update news -

Development News 45

Hello my Friends!

View attachment 3713328
View attachment 3713329
i played this game back in 2021, and i'm very impressed with the quality improvements i'm seeing with these renders. Has this game been reworked? Or later episodes are improved but older ones looks the same way they did back in 2021?

kalifrey20

Aug 31, 2020
agree, we want the story to finish not creating more model for that person to jerk off.
Maybe but the problem with stoper is that is always stop, no any advance on the story: many moths to have 5 or 10min of one event only. With Lust & Passion similar production time (litle better) but they open everytime a new path, so every path goes to a dead end

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RCC14 and RK - Milf

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, the quality has improved, but it is not comparable to "Stoper ".
Yes but this game is alive and well where JOHN is on a flatline course. Even after long delays, over 7 months I think and now he goes back to change Jessicas appearance, she doesn’t even look like her anymore, he must have been copying AWAM dev making Sophia look like she got plastic surgery and face lift in that game she went from being 38 to looking 18 now :ROFLMAO:

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, I think if nothing comes up, the update will probably come at the beginning of July. Let's see if Nicole visits the campers again?

Reactions: RK - Milf

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
There was one picture in the last patreon update showing Nicole at night sitting down outside with a tent in the background so I think there is a very good chance of that.

Reactions: RK - Milf

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
the last time I posted asking about where the update is, Guter put something on his patreon page. So i'll try again. Any news on the update? BTW, OllisNews, great pictures. Keep them coming while we wait.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes