Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Just an FYI. This episode is more of a set up for the next one. Similar to what Guter used to do this update does have a little bit of action but mostly it seems like it just prepares some scenarios for the next one. Not a criticism because Guter has done this in the past. Just don’t think this update is as good as the last one

maxx229

Nov 17, 2021
It's been a long time since I played this game, are there any more scenes with the female cop involved (Casey I think)?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
yeah vacation plot really ruined the story for me. Such potential of other plots is being wasted..
I agree, it was just starting to pick up good steam and this just seems like an unnecessary side quest. But then again, he had to do the vacation sooner or later. I don't think he could have put it off any more.

Reactions: RCC14

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I agree, it was just starting to pick up good steam and this just seems like an unnecessary side quest. But then again, he had to do the vacation sooner or later. I don't think he could have put it off any more.
Yeah, this was planned way back in the beginning.

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
yes ..TACOS is an abbreviation for "The Adventours Couple"

The Original TACOS AVN was very good. The animations were a bit off, but overall it was good. The remake is not so good. The Dev for TACOS should have simply expanded on the existing story line.

Doing a good, stimulating and exciting story is always challenging for AVN Creators. However, for Creators that stay consistent and allow their AVN story and main characters to evolve, usually end up being very good over time, and I don't mean slow burn AVNs lol. But in all fairness, there are some good slow burn AVNs out there, but those are rare.

As for Exciting Games, although the AVN can use some improvements, the Creator / Dev has done a great job, and the effort is definitely appreciated. I look forward to seeing more from Exciting Games. Cheers! - JB NYC -

Last edited:
Reactions: stever and Rythan25

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
Links removed for safety - WARNING: THIS LINK DOES NOT GO TO MEGA - AVOID CLICKING ON THIS LINK - IT MAY NOT BE SAFE -

Links removed for safety - SAME WITH THIS LINK - AVOID CLICKING ON THIS LINK - IT MAY NOT BE SAFE -

Links removed for safety - AND SAME WITH THIS LINK - AVOID CLICKING ON THIS LINK - IT MAY NOT BE SAFE -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS - Whoever is behind this shady post, you can do better. No need to try to trick people. Not cool!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: Potentially unsafe post with non-working links from a brand new user.

None of these links work. They go to some bogus website ee.sb - I checked the actually links listed and none of them work. These links and post may not be safe, and I would avoid visiting them. Not to mention, the individual who posted these links is a brand new user. I would definitely not trust any of these links. Just letting People on here know. I sent a report to F95Zone as well. This doesn't seem right or normal at all. Always hover over any link you see before visiting to make sure it matches the link that it shows and not something else.

--

Last edited:
Reactions: Iscariote

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
All your links are flagged as security risk
PS - Whoever is behind this shady post, you can do better. No need to try to trick people. Not cool!

WARNING: Potentially unsafe post with non-working links from a brand new user.

None of these links work. They go to some bogus website ee.sb - I checked the actually links listed and none of them work. These links and post may not be safe, and I would avoid visiting them. Not to mention, the individual who posted these links is a brand new user. I would definitely not trust any of these links. Just letting People on here know. I sent a report to F95Zone as well. This doesn't seem right or normal at all. Always hover over any link you see before visiting to make sure it matches the link that it shows and not something else.
Please DO NOT quote the spammers malware links. Just report the post with advertisement/spam and click okay and be done with it.

Now when a mod deletes the spammers account those links will still be in your post.

Either delete your comment or edit out the links.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Please DO NOT quote the spammers malware links. Just report the post with advertisement/spam and click okay and be done with it.

Now when a mod deletes the spammers account those links will still be in your post.

Either delete your comment or edit out the links.
got it & deleted the qoute

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes