pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
The story of the game makes no sense without NTR and the kind but yet people will ask if it is skippable.

The theme revolves around something you don't like, either skip it or accept it and play regardless. No choice can change the theme of the VN which is literally non-vanilla sex.

Edit: On that note, hope there is some room for bdsm maybe? :whistle:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
The story of the game makes no sense without NTR and the kind but yet people will ask if it is skippable.
Why couldn't it? Why can you not explore "story about a loving couple who decided to discover something new and release their most secret desires" without NTR?
You already provided the example of BDSM, I would like to add CNC, maybe watersports.

PLENTY of options.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
The NTR is not strong between the protagonists because the desire of the characters is very similar and that's why they can't deviate in what they want and what they actually need so that makes them the way too honest to each other and that's an issue in the story.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
The NTR is not strong between the protagonists because the desire of the characters is very similar and that's why they can't deviate in what they want and what they actually need so that makes them the way too honest to each other and that's an issue in the story.
I've already said that. In my opinion, there is no NTR here. But how many people, so many opinions.
However, when creating this game, I was prepared for a Holy war to begin )

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020

The theme revolves around something you don't like, either skip it or accept it and play regardless. No choice can change the theme of the VN which is literally non-vanilla sex.

Edit: On that note, hope there is some room for bdsm maybe? :whistle:
Light bdsm is in the plans, but later. Too many ideas )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mount Parnassus
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes